Our First Kiss and My Confession

Just Be A Best Friend

Kyuhyun's POV

Haaah .... What should I do now? Since Donghae hyung Hyukkie noona and go, we don't say anything to each other. We just shut up and busy with our own minds. Anyway, I feel a little weird on the excuse that spoken by Hyukkie noona. Or perhaps they are lying to us?

Drttt Drttt Drttt .....

I felt my phone vibrate. When I saw, there is an incoming message from Donghae hyung. What now?

From: Donghae hyung
To: Kyuhyun
Yah!!! We leave you two with the hope both of you are able to do self-introspection and be open about your feelings with each other respectively. Say thank you to me who have made this plan. And remember Kyu, quickly express your feelings to him or he will turn to Jungmo.

! My guess was correct. All of this is the act of Donghae hyung. you, hyung! This isn't helpful, but even worsened the situation.

"You're mad at whom? Are you angry because Hyukkie unnie told you to accompany me? "Sungmin said quietly.

"No," I said lazily.

"Don't lie. Your expression tell the truth. You can go if you feel uncomfortable here. "

"If I told you no that means no!" I snap at her slightly.

I feel a little sorry for saying rude to her once again. I glanced at Min, who was sitting on her bed quietly. She was still reading her book but her face slightly flushed. It seemed sh ehold her tears to fall.

Deg.

What is this feeling? Why had the feeling that once I felt when I was a kid back again? I've never felt this when I with Mimi. Oh God, am I really love Min?

"It's really awkward," said Min broke the silence.

"Eh?" I asked, confused.

She closed the book that she reads and looked at me with grunt softly.

"Can we not fight anymore? I'm tired of arguing with you all day. "

I smiled slightly and walked toward her, "Hmm ... I'm tired to argue with you too. Well, we are at peace now. Hey, today is the longest record isn't it? ".

She didn't answer and tilted her head as she pursed her lips. I chuckled to see her behavior. This attitude has always appeared when she was confused.

"I mean, today is the longest record we fight it?"

She looked thoughtful for a moment and then she shook his head slowly. Why did she not agree? Now, my turn to be puzzled by her.

"No?"

"The longest record that we fight is when you're angry with me for our engagement. You do not talk to me a few weeks. "

"Ah, really? Haha, I forgot. "

"You are outrageous, Kyu .... How could you forget? "

"Sorry, sorry ... Hey, don't be angry anymore. We have made peace, is not it? I'm sorry, Min .... "

I saw she nodded slowly and showing a very cute expression I think. I think she is the cutest woman I ever saw. I think I have an answer for my question. And I guess I should also say thanks to Donghae hyung and Jungmo. I really hate to admit that I have to thank the man who behaved intimately on Min in this morning. But, at least because of him I was little aware of my feelings towards Min. I smiled as I imagined Min will be my girlfriend.

Suddenly, I felt something tug my shirt slowly. I saw Min frowning.

"Why are you smiling to himself?"

"There's nothing. Eum, Min ... I want to do something to prove something. Can you close your eyes and be quiet for a moment? "

She just nodded slowly as the answer. Slowly, I brought my face to her. I took a deep breath and looked into her eyes. Then, I kissed her lips softly. I see that she opened her eyes wide as I kissed her. I think she was really surprised by my actions, but she was kissing me back eventually.

Deg.

It comes again. But, I think I know the feeling now. It is my feeling for her. I do really love Min. I don't know since when, but what I know now is I love her and I will never let her go. I break our kiss and caressing her red cheeks gently. I smiled slightly at her and said,

"Saranghae, Min .... Jeongmal saranghae. Would you be my girlfriend?"

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyyeong everyone :D

Hehe,mian that I don't reply your comment before....
I feel so bad about it, so I try to reply your comment here......

 

@cookiedream: haha,ne.... Kyu is always become a jealousy Kyuhyun towards Sungmin, but I love jealous Kyu >.<..... don't you?

@amanie: Kyu is being slowly and denial, but he being honest in this chapter..... are you happy now?

@heekitty: He admit it just now, hehe.... I think uri magnae should be more often hear his hyung's words right?

@helloimys_lover: Oh, don't cry..... I'll try to make a happy chapter,ne?

@Babywookie: Haha,your wish is fulfilled..... It's not that late, KyuMin is real right? >_<

@heekitty: You already know what happened at them, right?

 

Thank you for reading and subscribe my story :D

I hope you enjoy this chapter..... Don't forget to comment, guys ^^