Anger and Confusion

Just Be A Best Friend

Sungmin's POV

"Kyuhyun?? Why are you here?" I asked in surprise.

"I should ask it of you, Min .... What are you doing here? And who is he?" He said.

"Ah, I'm just bored in my ward so I got out. And he is Jungmo, my friend before I moved here. Jungmo, he is Kyuhyun my friend and neighbor.

"Kim Jungmo imnida ...", said Jungmo as he extended his hand to shake hands with Kyuhyun.

"Cho Kyuhyun imnida ....", replied Kyuhyun without returning Jungmo’s handshake.

Jungmo immediately pulled his hand back when Kyuhyun did not return his handshake. I looked at Kyuhyun angry. This child really has no manners. Kyuhyun look my stares at him and just stares back at me coldly.

"You have to get back to your room," said Kyuhyun.

"I still want to here, Kyu .... Let me here a minute ....", I pleaded.

"Now, Min ....", he said quietly.

"Kyu ....", I pleaded, showing my aegyo at him.

"NOW!!!" yelled him.

I'm a little surprised when Kyuhyun yelled. He never yelled at me as loud as this. What’s wrong with him? What ‘s my fault to him? Seeing my expression a bit shocked and scared, Jungmo held my hand gently. However, I could see Kyuhyun got angrier when he saw Jungmo held my hand.

"You do not have to yell like that. Minnie, come back .... It was getting colder here, you'd better go back and rest. We can still see you next time .... ", said Jungmo softly.

"Really? We can still meet,right??? Promise? "I asked.

"Ne, I promise .... Now get back to rest ", he said, smiling a little.

I nodded slowly and smiled back. Slowly, he removed his grip as I walked toward Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun held my hand and almost pulled me back into the hospital. Arriving at the hospital corridor, I tried to remove his hand to me.

"Kyu, let me go ...", I pleaded, but he tightened his grip to me.

"Kyu, let me go ... It’s hurts", I said as I held back my tears. Actually, what's wrong with him? Why is he so angry?? He ... he is not jealous right? No way, he just considered me as his friend so it’s impossible he was jealous of Jungmo.

Arriving in front of my ward, he let go of my hand and I ran into my room. An hour passed and we just silence each other. Kyuhyun sit on the couch while playing PSP while I lay in bed pretending to be asleep. I'm a little surprised when someone opened the door and entered my room.

"Hi ... Oh, Kyu you’re here? Minnie, how is your condition today? "asked someone whose had voice that I know for sure, Hyukkie unnie.

But I just still did not answer  Hyukkie unnie. I do not want to talk more because Kyuhyun is still here. I still feel very angry at him.

"What's wrong with the situation here? Why are you two so quiet? Kyuhyun, is Sungmin sleeping? "said Hae oppa.

"She was not asleep. She's only pretending to sleep just because she was annoyed with me because I disturbed her date with someone. Cih, flirt, "he said with sarcasm.

I've been unable to restrain my anger anymore. I rose from my bed, walked to Kyuhyun and said, "YAH! Actually, what's your problem? And who says I'm dating? I tell you that he's just my friend. He's the same like you! ".

"Just like me? How can? I am your best friend and I am your fiancee too now. Have you forgotten it? "he said.

"My fiancee?? Since when are you acting like a fiancee to me? "

"At least you say you love me. Did you forget about it? Then, why do you still want to seduce another man, huh? ".

"YOU ....."

"Hey, hey ... Stop it Minnie, hold your emotions. You can get sick again, "pleaded Hyukkie unnie.

"Let her speak, noona .... I want to hear what she want to say. You're upset at me, right? You want to see him now? Right, right? "

"YAH, CHO Kyuhyun!!!".

"We'd better go now, Kyuhyun .... Hyukkie, try to make Sungmin anger subsided. And you, Kyuhyun you come with me right now, "said Hae oppa pulling Kyuhyun out of my ward.

~~~~~~~~

Outside the Sungmin's ward,

Kyuhyun's POV

I was really mad at her. How can she say that my position same as with Jungmo’s position? I was her fiance while Jungmo not, so how can our position is same? Moreover, why is she yelling like that? This is the first time I saw Min is very angry with me. Aish, all of this happened because a man who named Jungmo.

"YAH! Cho Kyuhyun! "

"MWO??? Why are you yelling at me, hyung?"

"Aish.... Are you listening my words?", asked Donghae hyung.

"Eh? What do you say, hyung?", I replied with a straight face.

Slowly, Donghae hyung close his eyes and sighed deeply. Then, suddenly he hit my head hard enough.

"Yah, hyung! What are you doing? Why are you suddenly hit me?!?!?"

"I'vehad a long talk with you but you did not listen to my words and daydreaming. You are really an impundent dongsaeng, Kyuhyun, "said Donghae hyung upset.

"Mianhe, hyung ...."

"Kyuhyun, I ask you again. Why do you arguing with Sungmin? You never argued with her like that before. "

"Min is making me angry, hyung ... She ask to get out of her room only to see a namja who named Jungmo that she claimed as her childhood friend. I'm afraid that she'll sick again. Why she did not think like that? "

Donghae hyung  just looked at me closely as I talk. Then, he smiled a little as he realize that actually I felt jealous because of Sungmin’s proximity to other namja.

"Hmmm ... So, are you jealous?"

"MWO?!?!? Jealous? I was not jealous, hyung ... "

"Do not lie to me, Kyuhyun .... I can see that you are so jealous of the man who named Jungmo."

"I assure you once again, hyung .... I’M.NOT.JEALOUS."

"Yayaya .... I know. You're very jealous of him, "teased Donghae hyung.

"Aniyo ..."

"Yeah..."

"Aniyo!"

"Yeah ...."

"Aniyo!"

"Yeah ..."

"Aniyo!"

"Yeah ..."

"I'm not jealous, hyung .... I just do not like to see her get along with Jungmo. I think she'll forget me because Jungmo, "I answered weakly.

"Kyu, it’s impossible that Sungmin willforget you. You are her best friend, her fiancee and the one that she loved. How could Sungmin forget you just because she met with her old friend? "

"But hyung ... Min seems so close with him."

"Kyu, calm down .... That's just your feeling. After all, if you're jealous it means that you like Sungmin isn’t it? Why did not you say that to Sungmin? "

"I'm still not sure, hyung ...."

"Then, quickly make sure about your feelings toward her before it's too late."

Having said that, Donghae hyung gently patted my shoulder and back to the Min’s ward. I kept thinking about the words of Donghae hyung. Is it true that I was jealous because I’m afraid that Min will have new friends and forget about me as a friend that she only has? Or Donghae hyung’s words is correct?

 

That I love Min???

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong, I'm back....

Jeongmal mianhae that I need a long time to updated my story....

I've been busy with my exam.... But, my exam were finally over and I will try to update this story as soon as possible

Do you see WGM???Urgh, I really hate it when four of them (EunHae, KyuMin) do the blind date >.<

What do you think about the show???

And what do you think about this chapter??

Please comment and subscribe, guys ^ ^