Angry and Frightened

Just Be A Best Friend

Kyuhyun’s POV

I was as surprised as Sungmin when I saw an open door before opening it Sungmin. And I'm even more surprised when I see who has opened the door. Leeteuk's aunt stood before us with a look that can not be interpreted. Whether it look angry, upset or sad. Honestly, I was very worried about Sungmin at this time. She never lied to her parents, especially to Aunt Leeteuk, but when she tried to lie for the first time Aunt Leeteuk knew about it.

"Minnie, umma is asking to you .... Does the hospital feels good?" Asked Aunt Leeteuk with low tone.

I looked at Sungmin. She just bowed her head and shook her head slowly. She tried hard to hold back her tears. She looked quite frightened.

"Auntie, can we talk about this inside? The air is very cold outside, I do not want Sungmin sick again," I try to help Sungmin of this situation.

Aunt Leeteuk hesitated a moment, but when she saw a little Sungmin's body shook with cold, she told us to go in and wait for us in the family room. I tightened my fingers on Sungmin and tried to distribute my energies to her so she feels more powerful, so she knew that I was at her side.

She lifted her head that was bowed and looked at me. I smiled a little and whispered softly, "You do not need to fear, I’ll be here."

She smiles back. We walked into the living room where we waited for Aunt Leeteuk. I sighed softly to reassure myself. I never saw Aunt Leeteuk like this. Honestly, I actually felt scared. However, I did not point it out to Sungmin.

"Sit down," said Aunt Leeteuk.

The atmosphere was quiet for a moment, until finally Sungmin speaking in a tone which is quite slow.

"Sorry," she said softly.

"Why would you apologize, Minnie?" Asked Aunt Leeteuk.

"I'm sorry I did not tell the truth on omma and appa," she said.

"Why did you lie? Do we ever teach you to behave like that? "

"Anniyo, omma ... I just do not want to make omma and appa worry. Appa has an urgent business and omma must accompany appa. I just do not want to bother omma and appa. "

"Just because you behave like this, it makes more troublesome for omma and appa Lee Sungmin!" Snapped Aunt Leeteuk.

It was the first time for Sungmin to hear Aunt Leeteuk snapped angrily at her, so she can not hold the tears anymore. The tears flowed down her cheeks. She bit her lower lip so as not to make a sound. My heart is very sick to look her like this.

"Auntie, please do not be like this. Sungmin has no bad intentions, she just did not want to worry Aunty Leeteuk and Uncle Kangin. Especially when she knew that uncle and aunt went to a branch of the uncle company's because the subsidiary in Japan in crisis. Sungmin just does not want to add to the burden for aunty and uncle. "

"I begging for you aunty, do not behave like this. Sungmin was just discharged from the hospital. Sungmin’s condition is still not stable enough. "

I saw Aunt Leeteuk’s expression softened as she heard my words. She stood up and walked toward Sungmin. I know that Sungmin is still a little scared, so she grabbed my hand a little hard and make my hands a bit hurt. But I do not care about the pain I felt. I gently took her hands back. I saw Aunt Leeteuk kneel in front of Sungmin. Her hand lifted Sungmin’s chin so that Aunt Leeteuk could see her face. My God, her face is very red at this time because she hold back her tears. Her eyes were red and her lips a little bleeding because she was too hard to bite.

"My God, Minnie ... I’m sorry, omma does not mean to say the rude things to you. Please forgive omma, "said Aunt Leeteuk sincere.

 

"Hiks-hiks ... omma-hiks-does not need to apologize ... I'm a-hiks-hiks-the wrong one," Sungmin said with a sob.

Leeteuk was immediately hugged her while aunt tried to calm her down.

"I'm sorry-hiks-, omma ... hiks, do not-hiks-mad-me-hiks again ...."

"Omma not mad at you, my dear ... Omma just worried about you. When omma know you were in the hospital, omma was very panic. Omma could not do everything right because omma very anxious about you. But, omma also disappointed that you keep it from omma .... You're the jewel of omma and appa, dear .... We do not want anything to happen to you. Do you understand? "Asked Aunt Leeteuk soft.

 

I saw Sungmin nodded slowly in the arms of Aunt Leeteuk. I smiled to see it. Haah, finally all of the drama is over. I think Aunt Leeteuk will be angry for a long time period. But it turns out that she could not bear to see her beloved little daughter was crying.

Aunt Leeteuk let go her arms and said to Sungmin, "Do not cry anymore. Your face is very ugly when crying. You do not want Kyuhyun to leave you because your ugly face, don’t you? "
Instantly, my face and Sungmin was flushed.

"Omma ...."

"Hahaha, it's great fun to tease you guys like this. You'd better rest now, dear .... "

 

Aunt Leeteuk nodded and walked towards the kitchen to leave us alone. I saw Sungmin is still busy wiping her tears. I wiped the blood on her lips. Sungmin looked at me puzzled.

"Do not you realize your lips bleed a little because you're too hard to bite?"

"Eh? Really?"

"You really ...."

"Kyuhyun, Sungmin had to rest .... Stop making out in my family room, "Aunt Leeteuk shouted from the kitchen.

"For God's sake, aunt ... We're not making out!" I replied.

Then came the sound of laughter Aunt Leeteuk very unique and distinctive.

"She was really likes to tease us," I said irritably.

"Hehe, you know that it is her nature. Moreover, the longer the omma more and more like Aunt Heechul. "

"Now I know why our omma can be friends."

“Yah!!! I can hear that, Kyuhyun….." said Aunt Leeteuk.

"Forgive me, aunty ... But I did do it intentionally."

Without waiting longer, I stood up and pulled Sungmin went to her room. Hah, I was really upset. A few minutes ago, she was angry. And now she was laughing like crazy. Huuufttt .... It really .