My First Friend, Kyunnie :))

Just Be A Best Friend

Sungmin's POV

Hi, my name Sungmin. My age is 19 years old and at least I have a life I could say pretty much perfect. I have parents who really loved me. I also have an overprotective me Siwon oppa and unnie Hyukkie also very spoil of me.

I want to tell something to you, this might be my love story, but unfortunately this story is a bit sad. So, this story starts when my family moved to Seoul when I was 5 years old.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

Writer's POV

" Umma, is this our new home?" asked a little girl when the car stopped at a big house.

" Yes, Minnie....This is our new home, do you like it?" said a woman who has a dimple while carrying the little girl

" Yes, I do umma. I like it soooooo much", said Sungmin as she spread her arms wide, shoe how pleased she was.

Then, three women out of the car while the two men took their luggage from the trunk of the car. As they entered the house, Sungmin the youngest child of Kangteuk couple struggle from her mother's arms, Leeteuk. And when Sungmin apart from his mother's arms, he immediately ran to explore his new home.
"Siwon, please keep an eye on your sister. Hah, she's really made ​​me lose my temper. She will make me look even older. Poor me."
"You're not old, Leeteuk. You still look very pretty, my angel" said Kangin as he hug Leeteuk from behind
"Oh my God .... Umma, Appa please do not do too much PDA" Eunhyuk said, rolling her eyes and walked to her room.

 

In the backyard,

Sungmin dancing around quietly in the backyard. Sungmin really like to dance, but her parents rarely allowed her to dance. But suddenly she fell. Instead of crying, she was surprised when someone yelled quietly. When she sought the source of the sound, she saw a boy who see her with a grimace in his mouth.
"Ouch, it must be very hurt," said the boy.

Sungmin just see it as she nodded slowly. The boy can feel that Sungmin a bit scared of him so he decided to introduces himself....

"Hi, my name is Kyuhyun. You're definitely my new neighbor, right? Don't be afraid of me, I'm a very good person. What's your name?"
"My name is Sungmin and my age is 5 years" Sungmin said haltingly
"Oh, you're the same as my age. Nice to meet you. Can we be friends?"
Sungmin looked up, thinking. Then, she nodded quickly and smiled widely. "Of course, I really like to have friends. Can I call you Kyunnie?"
"Yeah,it's up to you. Well then, I'll call you Min."

Then, Sungmin and Kyuhyun heard someone calling Sungmin. Sungmin knew exactly that is her brother's voice. And when Siwon look at Sungmin and cuts on her knees, he immediately ran to Sungmin with a very worried look on his face.
After he made sure that the knee injury in his beloved younger sister was only a minor injury, he felt greatly relieved.

And Sungmin introduce Kyuhyun to Siwon.
"Oppa, he is my first friend here. Kyunnie, he is my brother Siwon". Kyuhyun smile widely to Siwon and Siwon smiled back to him.

" We have to get in if you don't want umma mad at you", Siwon said to Sungmin.

Sungmin looked reluctant to answer Siwon's invitation because she still wanted to talk a lot to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun  who see Sungmin's facial expressions understand what Sungmin's felt because he he also still wants along with Sungmin but he said,
"Don't worry, Sungmin. I'm sure we still have plenty of time to be together. Moreover, my house is next to your house. You can come visit to my house anytime you want"

"Come, Minnie. Kyuhyun said you could visit to his home, is not it? Come on, don't make it difficult to Siwon oppa"

Finally, Sungmin obey the words of her brother was. Slowly, she welcomed Siwon's extended hand  who led her into the house and she waved while smiling brightly at Kyuhyun.

 

 

Yay, my first chapter XDXD

I hope you like it and please give comment about it....I'll try to update everyday but if I can't I'm so sorry.....