A chaos

Housemaid

“Hello, Uncle Eli!” greeted Sehun as he took a peek at the back of Kevin’s back.

Eli lowered his body to Sehun’s height and then he smiled warmly at the little boy. “Hello, Hunie! Are you being a good boy today?” he asked as he ruffled Sehun’s hair lovingly.

Sehun nodded in respond as he hugged a deer plushie.

Kevin frowned confusedly at the people in front of him. “How could you…” he stopped his own sentence because he was too confused at the moment. After he breathed in and out for a while, he looked at Sehun. “Hunie, do you know this man?” he asked as he pointed out his index finger at Eli.

Sehun nodded again. “He is Uncle Eli,” he answered. “Uncle Eli saved Hunie yesterday. Hunie likes Uncle Eli,” he added and then ran into Eli and hugged the older one tightly.

“Aigoo… Aigoo… Hunie is so cute!” said Eli and then he carried Sehun by his arms.

“And Daddy said that Uncle Eli is Uncle Lu’s boyfriend.”

“Huh?” both Kevin and Eli were surprised by Sehun’s words.

“So, Hunie, Uncle Luhan knows Uncle Eli?” asked Kevin.

“Yes, of course. Uncle Lu and Uncle Eli are good together,” said Sehun innocently. He did not realize that the faces of Kevin and Eli reddened, but in the different meaning. Kevin was jealous to know that, about Luhan and Eli’s relationship, while Eli was embarrassed and happy at the same time. “Uncle Eli,” called Sehun. “Let’s watch cartoon with Hunie and Mummy Kevin!”

Eli frowned at the way Sehun called Kevin. Mummy? He looked at Kevin, who tried to look anywhere but Eli. He sighed heavily and felt disappointed. “How could you hide this, Kev?” asked Eli in an upset tone. “What am I to you? A stranger?”

Finally, Kevin had his face looked at Eli in confusion. “What do you mean?”

“You’ve married with Sehun’s daddy, but why did you tell me about that before?” Eli asked again.

“Uncle Eli, please, don’t be mad at Mummy Kevin…” said Sehun as he grabbed the collar of Eli’s shirt. He felt scared to see the upset Eli.

“This is just a misunderstanding, Eli yah,” said Kevin. He then massaged his temple. He felt dizzy with all of what had happened in the past minutes. Geez… what’s going on in here? He thought. “Come in! let’s talk in the living room.”

 

***

 

“What?” Luhan asked in surprised. “Tao was being picked by his dad?” he repeated the teacher’s line.

The teacher nodded as she smiled at Luhan. She did not feel the man’s surprise. “Maybe they’re still at the parking lot, Sir,” she said. “They always spend some times at there before going home.”

After saying thank you, Luhan ran to the parking lot. His eyes scanned the area with anxiety. Was it really Kris who picked Tao up? He wondered. What if it was someone else and now Tao is being kidnapped? Oh my God… Lu, clear your mind, can you? He did not found anyone else at there yet, which made his body tremble and his heart beat faster. I’m doomed! I’m doomed! He cursed himself. After who knew how long he had looked for Tao, finally, he found Kris’ car at the corner of the security post which was not too far from the parking lot but it was far from Luhan’s sight. Luhan was about to cry in happiness. He felt so relief. Then he ran towards the car and saw Kris feeding an ice cream to Tao. “Hey, Kris!” he greeted the older one.

Kris looked at the panting Luhan who looked so messy and tired. He frowned confusedly. “Why do you look tired?” he asked at Luhan.

“It’s because I was running to find Tao. I thought he was being kidnapped,” said Luhan then he ruffled Tao’s hair lovingly. “How was your school, Taotao?” he asked to the little boy who was still eating his ice cream.

“It was fun!” said Tao excitedly. “And it became more fun because Daddy picked Taotao up,” he added.

“You came late to pick up Tao, Lu…” said Kris with a threatening voice.

“I’m not!” exclaimed Luhan. “I came as usual. You were just too fast.”

Kris rolled his eyes. Luhan was right. He was too fast to pick Tao up. He just wants to make Luhan feel bad at him, but he failed. “Get in the car, Lu!” he said and Luhan followed his command. “Now we’re going to have lunch outside…”

“Nooo!!!” Luhan exclaimed again, refusing the idea. “I’ve prepared the lunch. Let’s just go home and eat the food I’ve made, can we?”

“Did Uncle Lu cook chicken?” asked Tao and then nodded by Luhan in response. Tao cheered happily. “Let’s go home, Daddy!” begged Tao as he tugged Kris’ hand and looked at him with pleading eyes. “Taotao wants to eat Uncle Lu’s chicken.”

And Kris could not say no when he looked those pleading eyes of Tao. He sighed. “Okay. Let’s go home!”

Luhan was so happy because Kris wanted to listen at him even though it was because of Tao. He did not remember that Kevin was at Kris’ home and he did not even know that the younger one did not want to see his master at the time.

 

***

 

“So, the dummy caller is Kris, Sehun and Tao’s father and Luhan’s master?” asked Eli and then nodded by Kevin in response. “And you’re not his wife, but why did Sehun call you Mummy?”

Kevin sighed. “It’s because his father,” he said. “He asked his children to call me Mummy. Geez… I’m not even a girl?!”

Eli chuckled. “Maybe it’s because of your girly look, Kev,” he teased.

“I’m not girly! I’m manly!”

“Oh, yeah?” Eli rolled his eyes. “And talk about girly look, it reminds me of someone, Luhan. You’ve met him since he worked here, haven’t you?”

Kevin nodded. “Yeah, you’re right. He’s pretty, prettier than me.”

“I know it and that’s why I like hi…” Eli’s eyes widened in surprised of himself. God, what did I say? Stupid, you’re so stupid! He cursed.

“You like what?” asked Kevin curiously. Does Eli like Luhan? He wondered. No way! He’s a straight person! No way he could be… but, Kris was straight and now he is not since he said he loved me. So, it could be that Eli…

“Nothing,” said Eli quickly as he rubbed his neck timidly. Then he looked at Sehun, who was playing with his plushies. The cartoon was over and then the little boy decided to play with his plushies since the older men discussed about their misunderstanding. “You’ve been so close with Sehun, huh?” Eli asked to Kevin.

“Yeah,” replied Kevin. “Kris used to take the children to me when he was busy. Since he got a housemaid, I did not want to take care of them anymore.”

Eli frowned at him. “Why? Don’t you love them?”

“I do, but I’m not ready yet to take care of them. I’m busy too, just like Kris. I can’t handle two jobs at a time, Eli.”

“Why did not you tell me about them before? If you did that, I could help you to take care of them.”

Kevin was so touched by Eli’s words. But before he could respond at Eli’s words, the bell rang. “I’ll get the door,” he said as he got up from the couch. He saw Sehun running towards the door before him and the little boy tried to reach the doorknob. Kevin giggled to see Sehun’s action. “Need a help, Hunie?” he asked as he was beside Sehun.

“Hunie wants to open the door, but Hunie can’t…” Sehun pouted in disappointment.

“Let me help you,” said Kevin then he carried Sehun by his arms and let Sehun to reach and open the door. His eyes went wide to see who the guests were.

 

***

 

Kevin excused himself to leave after he saw Kris, but Tao begged him not to leave and so did Sehun. Both of the children even was about to cry while begging on Kevin and the older man had no choice but stay.

Kris was so happy to see Kevin again. It felt like he had not met him for thousand years. He wanted to hug the younger one, but he could not do that in front of his children and Luhan. So he could just smile.

Luhan felt something went wrong between Kris and Kevin, but he did not want to care. He was too busy to take the children to the dinning room and talked with them. He was surprised when he saw someone sitting on the couch. “Eli!” exclaimed Luhan. “You come here again?”

Because of Luhan’s exclamation, Kris turned his face to the said person. That’s the guy who kissed Luhan, he thought. Why is he here? Did Luhan invite him to have lunch together? And then his jaw dropped when he saw Eli gave a tight and long hug to Luhan and how happy Eli was as he met Luhan. Not your boyfriend you said… Kris scoffed.

“Don’t do this in front of the children, Eli,” said Luhan as he pushed Eli to break the hug.

“Why? But I miss you,” Eli whined. “By the way, I come here to ask you to have lunch outside, can we?”

“No, I can’t. I want to…”

“You can go, Lu,” cut Kris. “I’ll take care of the children and you can have your free time.”

“But…” Luhan did not agree with Kris’ idea because he wanted to be the children. And having a time together with you is my precious time, you know? Please, don’t ruin this moment… He thought in frustration.

“Let’s just have lunch together in here,” said Kevin. He did not know exactly what he felt at the time, but he did not want to let Eli be with Luhan. “All of us, Luhan, Eli, Tao, Sehun, you, and I, have lunch together in here,” he repeated. “If you don’t like my idea, I’ll leave no matter how the children will react.”

“Fine,” said Kris in an upset tone.

Luhan secretly cheered happily and he looked at Kevin with a thankful look.

 

***

 

The lunch went awkward since the only ones who were talking were Tao and Sehun. The adults remained silent as they ate the lunch. After lunch, Eli played with Tao and Sehun for a while before going back to his work place. Kris, who was seeing Eli’s closeness with his children, felt jealous.

“So, Luhan hasn’t told you that everyone is not allowed to visit him while he’s doing his job, has he?” asked Kris to Eli.

Eli shook his head. “Why? Did you make that rule?”

Kris nodded. “I don’t want he doesn’t focus on his job because of someone visiting him.”

“Or maybe you don’t like to see or know Luhan being close with someone?” teased Eli then he chuckled. “Don’t be too greedy! You like Kevin, right? Just focus with him, not anyone else. Don’t mind his business, okay?”

Kris frowned confusedly at Eli’s question. How could he know that I like Kevin? He wondered. Before he could make any response, Eli said goodbye to his children after he gave a big hug to them.

“Good luck!” Eli winked at Kris who was dumbfounded by him. “Tell Luhan that I’m back to work and thank you for the lunch,” he added then he left the house.

“Luhaaaannn…” Kris called Luhan, who was washing the dishes with Kevin.

Luhan hurriedly came to Kris’ place after he washed his hands. “What’s the matter?” he asked.

“Please, take the children to their room and make them sleep,” Kris said. After that, he went to the kitchen where Kevin was. He saw the younger one still busy washing the dishes. Kris tiptoed, not wanting to make any noise, and then hugged Kevin’s waist, which surprising the younger one.

“Don’t surprise me like that, you dummy!” exclaimed Kevin as he slapped Kris’ chest with his soapy hand. “Why are you here?”

“I just want to help you,” said Kris.

“You’re late. It’s almost done,” Kevin said. He rinsed the soapy last dish and then put it on the rack. “Why don’t you go back to work?” he asked Kris after he dried his hands with a mini towel.

“I don’t want to,” Kris said. “I want to spend more time with you,” he added as he hugged Kevin’s waist tightly.

Kevin’s body stiffened because of Kris’ action. He tried to release himself, but the older one was too stronger. “Don’t do this,” he begged. “What if the children see us?”

“They won’t,” Kris said as he snuggled onto Kevin’s neck. “I told Luhan to take care of my children. They’re all in the children’s room.” Then Kris started to Kevin’s neck and bite it.

“No, please, don’t…” Kevin said. He tried not to enjoy the sudden pleasure Kris gave. “We can’t be like this. Please, stop it, Kris…”

“I can’t,” said Kris then he kissed Kevin’s lips hungrily. “I want you more, Kev. I need you…” he said then he bit Kevin’s bottom lip, asking for an entrance.

Kevin pulled his face away. “NO!” he shouted. He could see the lust on Kris’ eyes and he felt scared of them. “I don’t like you, Kris…” he whispered as the tears gathered in his eyes. “I don’t love you…”

There was a big thud hit Kris’ heart after he heard that lines. He frowned at Kevin then he chuckled. “No, you lie! You do love me too, Kev,” he said. “If you didn’t love me, you wouldn’t want to take care of my children.”

“That’s not for you, Kris. I wanted to take care of them because I love them, like you love them, not you. Understand?”

The frown on Kris’ forehead did not leave for a while. He still looked at Kevin with a disbelief look and hugged him on his waist. He could not believe what he had said and it made him upset. “Okay,” he said. “Then I’ll make you to love me.” Kris then kissed Kevin hard on his lips. He did not care how much strength the younger one used to be free of him. He wanted to show Kevin that he really loved him. When he was about to slip his tounge into Kevin’s mouth, someone pulled him away from the younger one and slapped him hard on his cheek.

 

***

oh nooo... what did I write? TT