Let's end this

Housemaid

Kris’ PoV

It had been six months since Luhan and I started our new relationship. There had not been something new in it since I was still busy with my work and so did Luhan, busy taking care of the house and the children. We rarely did something together, only both of us. We used to spend our time together with Tao and Sehun. It was fun and fine, but I still wanted to have our private moment. So, I did make a plan for us for this week.

Knock… knock… knock…

“Come in!” I shouted from my desk, busy doing my job.

I slightly saw Krystal, my beautiful secretary, coming in and bowed at me before speaking. “Mr. Woo is coming to see you, Sir.”

After hearing that sentence, I suddenly stopped signing a paper then I frowned. Mr. Woo? It should be Kevin, right? It had been a while we did not meet each other. Why all of a sudden he wanted to see me? Then I sighed heavily and said to Krystal to let him in.

Just like what I had expected. There was Kevin coming into my office with awkward step and smile. I knew what he felt because I myself felt awkward with his presence. “Hi!” he greeted me as he waved his hand.

“Hello,” I greeted back then I got up from my chair and motioned Kevin to sit on the couch. “How are you, Kev? It’s been a long time we didn’t meet each other,” I asked him after I took a seat next to him.

Kevin let out a small chuckle. “I’m fine. I feel better in fact,” he smiled widely at me and nodded. “Yeah, it’s been a while. You’re too busy doing your job so we can barely meet.”

“If I have time, will you spend a day with me?” I teased Kevin which made the man laugh.

“Remember that I have a boyfriend and so do you,” said Kevin. “We need to be loyal to our partner, you know?”

I chuckled and nodded in response. “I was just kidding though,” I said. “Then… what are you doing in my office right now? Don’t you try to flirt at me and cheat on Eli behind?” I got a hard slap on my upper arm from Kevin after I said that and I laughed in response.

“I’m not that kind of a man!” Kevin pouted.

Weirdly, I still found it cute that I wanted to lean on him and kiss those lips, but I hurriedly shooed that thought away. “So, your reason you’re here is?”

Slowly Kevin took something out of his mini handbag. It was a card which then he gave to me.

I read the letters on the card and my eyes were widened in surprised. It was not just an ordinary card, but an invitation card. Kevin and Eli would be engaged next week. “Woah…” I was speechless as I looked at the smiling Kevin with my jaw dropped in shock.

Kevin giggled at my reaction. I bet I looked like an idiot at the time. “You look so funny, Kris!” he said. “You should see your face in the mirror.”

I rolled my eyes at Kevin’s words. “Congrats then!” I congratulated him casually. “Finally, you’ve found the right person to live with. I hope you two can live happily ever after.”

“Aw, thanks, Kris!” Kevin said with his blushing cheeks. “So, what’s your plan with Luhan?” he asked which made me frown confusedly, did not get what he meant. “Don’t you want to marry him?”

I still frowned at him, but then I sighed heavily. That was my goal anyway why I wanted to be in relationship with Luhan, but I still needed some times to think about it, not like Kevin and his lover who made a step before us. Then I pretended to look like I did not care with my life-plan with my boyfriend. “That’s not your business, Mr. Woo,” I said coldly. And suddenly an idea came into my mind.

Kevin puffed his cheeks in upset. “You’re right. That’s not my business.” He suddenly got up from the couch. “I leave you then.”

“Hey~ are you mad at me?” I hurriedly grabbed his wrist before he could leave my room. I was surprised to see his reaction, did not know that it could hurt him that much. “Sorry…”

“What are you sorry for?” Kevin tilted his head as he looked at me and smiled. “I’m not mad at you. I just remember that I should go back to my restaurant. It’s almost lunch break,” he said then he pointed at the clock on the wall. “I need to see my boyfriend…” he giggled.

I wanted to puke if I did not remember that the man in front of me was someone that I loved in the past. Seriously, I did not know he could be that… what? Lovey-dovey? He might be falling hard in love with Eli. Then I let his wrist and stretched out my arms, asking for a hug. “For the last time?” I asked. “You can say it’s a goodbye hug.”

Kevin chuckled but then he walked towards me and hugged me tightly. “Thanks for everything, Kris,” he said. “I’m happy you’re still kind with me after what had happened between us. Thanks a lot,” he caressed my back softly and snuggled on my chest.

“I’m you’re old friend after all,” I said.

 

***

 

Luhan’s PoV

I was home alone since Kris sent the children to his mother’s place. He said he wanted to spend this weekend with me, only me. I just could not help but blushed to expect what we would do for the rest of the weekend. “Don’t prepare anything for dinner,” he said to me before he left me to work after sending the children to his mother. “We’ll have dinner outside,” he added as he winked at me.

I waited for him all the day while cleaning the house as usual. It would be just an ordinary dinner, wouldn’t it? But still I could not stop myself from wondering what Kris would do later during our dinner. I sometimes could not understand him well even though it had been six months we were together.

Finally, Kris got home earlier than usual. He hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead as he saw me welcoming him. “Should we go now?” he asked after he pulled himself away from me and looked at me with those warm look. “I’ve made to-do list that we’ll do tonight.”

I blushed then I nodded my head shyly. “I will get ready then,” I said. After I had changed my clothes, we went to the parking lot and Kris drove us to somewhere only he knew. We talked a lot, mainly about his job and my daily routine at home. Then finally we arrived at a luxurious restaurant. My eyes were widened and my jaw dropped in surprise as I looked at the building in front of us. Is this for real? I thought. I knew this place well even though I had never come in there.

“You like it, don’t you?” Kris asked as he smiled at me and hugged my shoulder tightly.

I nodded weakly. “But you shouldn’t do this, really!” I said as I looked into his eyes. “It’s just… you know, wasting your money.”

Kris chuckled and shook his head in response. “It’s not wasting my money at all. It’s worth it,” he said. “I’ll do anything to make my boyfriend, Lu Han, happy.” Then he led me to the restaurant. He made me order the food first after that and I startled as I read the prices. “Just order whatever you want, Lu,” he chuckled.

After ordering, we talked to each other again while waiting for the food and we were still talking after the food served. “You know what,” I said as I cut my steak with knife in my hand. “Eli told me that he would adopt a child like you do, but Kevin still doesn’t agree to it.”

“He’s always like that, that Kevin,” Kris said as he chewing his food. “Saying that he couldn’t take care of the child, but he could be a good daddy if he wants to. You could see that my boys are so close with him since then until now.” I nodded, agreeing his words. “Talking about Eli and Kevin, do you know that they will get engaged next week?” And I choked after I heard Kris’ question. “Hey, are you alright?” asked Kris worriedly the handed me a glass of water. “Drink it slowly,” he said as he watched me drinking.

“They will what?” I asked Kris after drinking.

“They will get engaged,” he said casually. “So, that Eli hasn’t told you about that?”

I shook my head in response. “And how do you know about that?” I asked.

“Kevin gave me the invitation two days ago.”

Ugh, that Eli! Why he did not tell me? I puffed my cheeks in upset. “That’s good indeed, that engagement…” I murmured and I started wondering when Kris would ask me for the further of our relationship.

 

***

 

“Where will we go?” I asked confusedly as the car went to the opposite side of the road from Kris’ apartment. “We won’t get home?”

“I never said we’d get home after dinner,” Kris said as he smiled naughtily at me.

And I was only silent as I looked around the road. Then we arrived at the hotel, one of the best hotels in this country. “Gee… how much money did you waste for everything we’ve done, huh?” I asked him as he led me to our room. “You know, it’d be better if you give me that money instead of wasting it for this.”

“But you like it, don’t you?” he asked as he opened the room.

I shrugged and then I was amazed with what I saw in our room. It was so big and cozy. “This is not bad indeed,” I said as I walked in and took off my coat. “What will we do here?” I asked innocently.

“Like you never knew about it,” Kris said in a low tone then he leaned on me and started to my shirt.

I chuckled as I got his message. “Impatient, are you?” I as I ed his shirt also. “Why don’t we watch some interesting movies before we do that?” I asked in his ears as I tiptoed to reach his height.

“That sounds good,” Kris smirked. “And that’s why I bring some DVD’s in my bag,” he said then he kissed my lips deeply. “Choose one that you want to watch.”

I nodded then walked to get the bag. I startled and blushed as I saw the rated M movies he brought. Ugh, this guy! “I don’t want to watch it,” I whined as I pouted my lips. “Don’t you have animated movie?”

Kris rolled his eyes. “You’ve grown up, haven’t you?” he asked as he hugged me by my waist. “Since I don’t have any animated movie…” his hand traveled down to my jeans which made my heart start to beat faster. “Let’s just do it now,” he continued in my ears.

 

***

 

“Aaahh… stop it, Kris!” I whined with my eyes closed when I felt Kris bit my pretty hard.

“Then wake up,” he whispered as he traveled his hands up and down on my body. “It’s morning already,” he said.

I slowly opened my eyes and I saw Kris hovering over me as he grinded with mine. I could not help but felt aroused as well. “Still hard, are you?” I giggled as I moved my hip upward to get more friction.

“Yeaaah…” he moaned as he palmed his and my semi-hard member and kissed my neck which made me moan out loud. “I want you more,” he said as he squeezed my member. Then we got the other round of making love that morning. We panted hard after we made it as we snuggled into each other’s bodies.

“I love you, Kris,” I said as I peppered him with kisses on his chest.

“I love you too,” he said lazily. “But I’m getting bored with this relationship.”

There was a big thud in my heart. What did he say? “You’re… what?” I asked confusedly as I looked up at him and he looked at me with a cold stare that I had never seen before. What’s wrong with him? I wondered. Why all of a sudden…

Kris sat on the bed after pulling himself on me. “Let’s end this,” he said with his back faced me. “I can’t stand to be your boyfriend anymore,” and his cold voice made my eyes wet.

“Why?” I squeaked with a tremble tone. I clenched my hands into fists to hold up my feeling. “I love you and you love me, but why… why do you want to end this?” the first tears started to drop on one of my cheeks and I sobbed silently.

I saw him turned his body to face me and I could see his astonishment as he saw me crying. “I can’t stand with you anymore…” he said with a firm tone after he put that cold look on his face again. “You make me crazy… I can’t stand with you anymore…”

And I cried. I could not hold my feeling anymore. I looked down as I hugged myself, calming down my tremble body. I never knew he would say that to me. With what we had done so far, that time, how could he want to end this relationship easily? I felt so dirty with myself all of a sudden. Then I felt a pair of arms linked tightly on my body, but I pulled myself away from them. “Don’t touch me,” I warned Kris as I looked at him angrily and hurt.

But Kris being stubborn as he hugged me tightly with his arms and I gave up for releasing myself from him. We remained silent as he hugged me and I sobbed onto his chest. “I’m sorry…” he said in a weak tone as he ruffled my hair. “I’m sorry, Lu… I was just kidding.”

 I stopped sobbing then pulled myself from him and looked at into his eyes. And I found him smiling like an idiot. I still could not get what he meant.

“I said I wanted to end this relationship which meant I didn’t want to be your boyfriend anymore,” he said. “That was true indeed because I don’t want to be your boyfriend, but your husband. And you make me so crazy whenever I’m with you because you make me lost control of myself that I wanted to taste you more and more,” he smirked.

After finding out everything, I slapped his chest lightly and continuously as I cried again, in relief. “Why did you do that?!” I shouted with a hoarse tone. I thought I was crazy over you too, Kris.

“I’m sorry…” he said as he stopped my hands from hitting his chest then he wiped my eyes and smiled warmly at me. “I’m sorry…” and then he kissed me deeply on my lips.

I kissed him back more passionately than before as I pressed our body as if I did not want to be parted with him. “Just don’t do this again,” I pouted after I pulled myself from him.

Kris chuckled and nodded. “So, will you be my wife?”

And I shook my head. “No,” I answered steadily. “I can’t be your wife.”

Kris frowned confusedly. “B-but… why?”

I cracked a smile before saying, “Wife is for female and I’m not, if you get what I mean.” I winked at him.

He let out a relief sigh after hearing my answer then chuckled. “You’re trying to take revenge on me, huh?” he asked as he messed up with my hair. “You’re such a bad boy,” he whispered in my ears.

I giggled again. “You started it first,” I stuck out my tongue.

“I’ve said sorry…” Kris pouted then he looked at me intensely as he held my hands tightly. “I wouldn’t be kidding this time and you better not be,” he said. “Will you marry me, Lu Han?”

I looked into his eyes for a while then I smiled widely at him and nodded in response. “I will,” I said without hesitation.

Kris smiled even wider than me then he hugged me. “Thank you,” he said. “I promise I won’t make you down as long as you’re with me.”

“And so do I,” I said in his arms and I started to cry again, in happiness.

 

***

huuuaaa... why do I feel sad to leave this story?? T^T

I really enjoyed writing this but I did not want to make it longer because I'm afraid I'd lost my interest in it >.<"

for my last note, I'd like to thank to you guys who are still subscribing, giving upvotes and meaningful comments or ideas. it really helped me to continue this story and I'm sorry if it'd turn out to be like this^^;

let's meet in my other story again! (if I have a chance to make another someday kekeke...) I'm planning to flood KrisHan and ElVin tag in the future kekeke... hey, ElVin and KrisHan shippers, let's spread their loves together!! lol xD

thanks again for reading this story until it's finished! *bow* :)