A leaving

Housemaid

Luhan could not believe what he had done to Kris. Yes, he was the one who pulled the tallest one away from Kevin and slapped him hard. It hurt him to do that, but he was on the limit. He could not stand to see Kris force Kevin to love him. He wanted to make the tallest one realize that Kevin did not like him. He wanted him to see that he was the one who liked Kris, loved Kris truly, but he would not confess it yet. It was not the right time to do that.

“What do you think you’re doing, Lu?” asked Kris in a threatening voice. He looked at the older one with a cold look. His face reddened in anger.

“Stop forcing Kevin to love you,” said Luhan as he stood in front of Kevin. “He doesn’t even like you.”

“Don’t interfere in my business!” exclaimed Kris. “You don’t have any right to do that! You’re just my housemaid!”

Luhan’s heart broke in pieces after he heard Kris’ last statement. His eyes welled up, but he still looked at him with a sharp look.

“Guys, please, stop…” said Kevin then he looked at Kris with a tired look. “Luhan is right, Kris. I don’t like you, like I’ve said before. I like someone else…”

“NO WAY!” Kris shouted. “You’re mine, Kev! MINE!”

“Don’t be childish, Kris! I beg on you, just stop doing this to me!” Kevin exclaimed in frustration and his eyes were wet already with tears. “You can’t force me to love you because I will never love you like you want me to do. No, Kris… I can’t love you…” he sobbed as he looked down and wiped the tears away from his cheeks. He felt so silly for being so dramatic in front of Luhan, but he had no choice. He could not hold his feelings anymore. He was tired, too tired.

Luhan felt sorry to see Kevin cry. He pulled Kevin and hugged him on his shoulders and patted them to comfort him. He looked at Kris with a disappointed look. How could I love this guy? He thought.

Kris’ heart broke when he looked Kevin cry. He wanted to hug Kevin, but Luhan kept him away. He felt upset for a while, but then he understood why the older one did so. I may be hurting him again… he thought. Kris, you fool! How could you make your love cry?

“If you love me…” Kevin said as he looked up at Kris with his wetted eyes, “you should let me find my way, find my own happiness, because I will never be happy with your love, Kris. It sounds selfish, I know, but just let me free if you want to see me happy,” he continued.

Kris had no choice. He finally had realized that Kevin had no love towards him. He nodded weakly. “But we can be still friends, can’t we?” he asked and he was happy when he looked Kevin nod in response. “Thank you, Kev.”

“Nah, I should thank you, not you,” Kevin said then he looked at Luhan. “Can you take me home, Lu?”

“Let me…”

“No, Kris, thanks,” cut Kevin. “Can you, Lu?”

Luhan nodded.

 

***

 

After taking Kevin home, Luhan found no Kris in the apartment and he found a letter on the table instead. He took the letter and he read Kris’ handwriting on it.

 

Hey, Lu! I take the children to my mother’s house and I’ll be back to work after that.

I’m sorry with what you have seen, what you have known about me and Kevin.

I’ll be back to home as usual.

Your master,

Kris

 

Luhan sighed then he sat on the couch while massaging his temple. It was not his will to interfere Kris and Kevin’s problem, but he was pity on the youngest of the three. Kris is so scary when he comes to love, huh? He wondered. Luhan himself was atracted by Kris’ care. He still could remember the day when they met each other for the first time. The day when he was drunk and the younger one took care of him. He felt embarrassed at the first time, but then he felt happy he could meet someone like Kris. And he did not need to think twice when the younger one offered him a job as a housemaid. Now, I need to find a way to make him fall for me, he thought. Then he yawned as he felt sleepy and drifted off to the dreamland on the couch.

 

***

 

It was nine at night when Eli looked at the clock on the wall. He was waiting for Kevin because he thought the younger one would come back to his apartment from their lunch at Kris’ home, but when he came back from work, he did not find Kevin in his place. Where’s that guy? He wondered as he took his cell phone on the table and started to call Kevin. Minute later, He groaned in frustration because the younger one did not answer his call, but he kept on calling him again. After several tries, he gave up. He decided to take a bath and sleep.

He heard the bell rang when he came out of the bathroom while drying his hair with a towel. Then he walked to the door to welcome the guest and he smiled broadly after he saw who the person was. “Kevin!” he exclaimed in happiness, but then he frowned confusedly when he realized there was something wrong with the younger one. “Why do you bring those bags?” he asked as he pointed at the bags in Kevin’s hands.

Kevin smiled faintly before he answered the question. “It’ll be our last meeting, Eli yah…” he said weakly. “I’ll move to my mom’s house in Korea.”

Eli’s eyes widened in surprise and his jaw dropped. “What? But why?” he asked with panic. “I mean… why so sudden? And what about your business here in China?” he added.

“I’ve asked Duxian-ge to take control over it and I’ll start to expand my business in Korea,” Kevin answered. “I’ll visit the restaurant when I have time,” he added. And visit you too, of course.

Eli sighed heavily. He felt sad in a sudden. “If that what you want to do, I’ll support you no matter what,” he said as he smiled at Kevin. “Find your own happiness, Kev! I’ll be happy as long as you’re happy.”

If you know you’re the one who can make me happy, will you be my lover then? Kevin really wanted to say it out loud, but he was afraid. He was afraid Eli would hate him. “Thank you, Eli yah,” said Kevin whose eyes were wet already because of his own feelings. He felt sad for leaving China, leaving Eli. He felt upset because he could not brave to say that he loved Eli. He felt so touched because of Eli’s words.

Eli saw the tears gathered on Kevin’s eyes and then he pulled the younger in his arms. “Don’t be sad, Kev,” he said as he patted Kevin’s back. “Leave with happiness, okay?”

Kevin could not hold his feelings anymore. He let the bags in his hands fall on the floor and hugged Eli tightly as he cried on the older one’s chest. Why are you so gentle, Eli yah? Why do you make me love you more every day? How could I live without you? Without Eli’s knowledge, the reason Kevin wanted to move in Korea because he wanted to give Kris times to make up with his feelings towards him, besides he wanted to expand his business, like he had said before. But he did not want to tell that to Eli. The older one never knew about their problem though. Then, in a sudden move, Kevin broke the hug and kissed Eli on the lips. It’s our last meeting anyway, he thought.

Eli was surprise with the kiss because he never thought Kevin would do so to him. Why do you kiss me, Kev? He wondered as he let his lips being kissed by the younger one. You like Kris, don’t you? Why do you kiss me?

Kevin broke the kiss and he looked at Eli with a red face. Brave yourself, Kev! “I love you, Eli yah…” he said and without waiting for the older one’s response, Kevin left that place after taking back his bags.

 

***

oh nooo... Kevin is leaving... TT

well, it should be KrisHan-centered fic, so yeah ElVin is only a side couple

BUT!!! I promise I will make a happy ending for the couples, because...

I LOVE KRISHAN AND ELVIN!!! *spread KrisHan and ElVin's loves* \(^o^)/