Sweet moments (part 2-end)

Housemaid

“Do you want to be my lover, Lu?”

Luhan’s eyes widened then he blinked his eyes twice and fast. He could not believe what he had heard. He wants me to be what?? His cheeks gradually blushed, but he tried hard not to show his over excitement he felt inside. What if it’s just a dream??

“Hey, Lu! Are you alright?” asked Kris as he grabbed Luhan’s shoulder and looked at him into his eyes with worry. The younger one was worried because the older one remained silent after he confessed his feelings towards him.

Hurriedly, Luhan blinked his eyes as he came into his sense after wondering around. He let out an awkward chuckle as he looked at Kris shyly. “I-I’m fine,” he stuttered in reply. “It’s just…” What to say? I even can’t tell what I want to tell to you, Kris, he thought. He looked at the younger one intensely, finding out if Kris was just playing around with him, but he could only find honest in them. “Do you want me to be your lover?” he repeated. “Are you sure?”

Kris nodded steadily. “Do you love me too?”

Of course! His mind exclaimed. He did not want to say it out because he still wanted to be careful with what he would do afterward. What if he uses me to be his escaping from Kevin and then he dumps me? He thought negatively, but he shooed it away in fast.

“Lu, do you love me too?” Kris repeated his question because Luhan did not respond it again.

“Yes…” Luhan finally let out a word weakly. “But are you sure? I mean… you love Kevin, don’t you?”

Kris sighed heavily as he heard Kevin’s name. He could still feel the pain whenever he heard that name. Then he shook his head weakly. “He loves Eli, Lu, don’t you remember what I’ve said before?” he said. “I should stop loving him and find someone new, shouldn’t I? And I think the right person is you.”

“You don’t use me, do you?” asked Luhan bluntly.

Kris’ eyes were widened in surprise after he heard that question. “Use you?” he repeated. “What do you mean?”

“You know…” Luhan shrugged casually. “I’m afraid you’ll only use me as your escaping from Kevin.” After that, he frowned confusedly at Kris who was chuckling after he replied his question. “I don’t find it funny,” Luhan said.

“Neither I,” said Kris casually after he stopped chuckling.

“Then why were you chuckling at?”

Kris smiled at the confused Luhan. “You know, Lu,” he said as he took Luhan’s hand then he held it tight. “You’re too worried.”

“I’m not!”

“You are.”

Luhan puffed his cheeks in upset. “If yes, I don’t think it’s bad,” he said, giving up. “I just want to be careful with whatever I’ll take, okay?”

Kris nodded. “Okay…” he said. “But you should know that what you thought is wrong,” he added. “I never thought to use you. It’s purely love. It’s just too fast and crazy, but… I love you.” Kris looked at Luhan, whose cheeks blushing madly, intensely. “So, do you want to be my lover?”

Luhan looked into Kris’ eyes again then he felt he drowned in it. Finally, this time is coming, he thought happily and then he nodded in response as he smiled widely at the younger one. “I want to be your lover, Kris,” he said. “I love you.”

Kris was so happy to hear that. Then he pulled Luhan in his arms and hugged him tight. “Thank you,” he said as he nuzzled his head on the older one’s shoulder.

Luhan chuckled. “What do you thank for, huh?” he asked then he pulled himself away and looked at Kris. Without hesitation, he leaned closer to the younger one and kissed him on the cheek. “You’re cute,” he giggled.

Kris rolled his eyes. “I’m not,” he said.

“Yes, you are~”

“Yaahh… I’m really not!” Kris exclaimed in upset. Then he suddenly smirked at Luhan. “Do you want me to prove it that I’m not?”

Luhan frowned then he innocently nodded. “Show me then!” he challenged. He will kiss me on my lips to prove it, won’t he? He thought. Luhan smiled when Kris slowly leaned on him and kissed him on his lips. Just like what I’ve expected! He thought happily as he kissed the younger one back passionately. But then he started to be nervous when slowly Kris sneaked his hand under his shirt. “W-what are you doing?” he stuttered after he broke the kiss.

“Didn’t I tell you that I want to prove that I’m not cute,” Kris whispered in Luhan’s ears then he nibbled the older one’s earlobe which made the latter stiffened and shivers in his arms.

This is so wrong! Luhan thought nervously then he slowly pulled himself away, but Kris tightened his grip around his waist, making no gap between them. “Kris, please… I’ve changed my mind,” he said when the younger one and his nape. “Y-you don’t have to – Aaah!!!” Luhan groaned in pain when Kris bit his nape, but then he shivered when the younger one it. “Stop it!” he begged as he kept on pulling himself away.

“I don’t want to,” Kris said then he played with one of Luhan’s s as he kissed the older one’s neck, making the latter become a mess. “You can’t take back your words, Lu. You’re such a bad boy.” Then he his neck. “And a bad boy needs to be punished…”

Needs to be what!? “Aaah!! Stop bitting my neck, you silly!!! It hurts,” Luhan whined as he hit Kris chest lightly.

“Then stop complaining,” Kris said as he looked at Luhan and smirked again. “I’ll make you feel good tonight if you can be a good boy.” His hands then started to pull out the older one’s shirt and the latter seemed powerless as his shirt was off. “You’re so pretty,” said Kris as he caressed Luhan’s shoulders then he started to go down to his chest, stomach, and then…

“Not in here,” said Luhan as he stopped Kris’ hand which was about to his jeans. He could feel the lust in the younger one’s eyes and it aroused him as well. It’s so wrong, he thought. But why it feels so right? Then Luhan’s arms clung to Kris’ neck. “Let’s do it in anywhere but here.”

Kris nodded then he kissed Luhan on the lips as he slowly got up from the couch while carrying him in his arms.

 

***

 

It was two o’clock in the morning when Luhan was awake from his sleep. He still could not believe what had happened that night, but he was so happy at the time. Then he looked at Kris, who was sleeping peacefully beside him, lovingly and caressed his cheeks softly. He looks like a cute big baby boy, he thought as he let out a small giggle. They just had an unforgetable night and it felt so amazing to Luhan.

He slowly sat on the bed as he looked around the room. His eyes were widened in surprise as he realized which room they were in. it’s Kris’ room! He thought. Didn’t he tell me not to come in here? But why he put me here? His eyes then widened again as he found a lot of Kevin’s photos around the wall. This is why I wasn’t allowed to come in? He wondered.

“Why are you awake so soon, Lu?” Kris’ hoarse voice surprised Luhan.

“Oh! Since when you’re awake?” asked Luhan confusedly.

“A minute ago?” Kris reply in doubt. “Come in here!” he said as he motioned Luhan to get under the blanket with him. “I want to hug you when I sleep.”

Luhan gave in easily. He slid himself under the blanket then he let Kris hugged his body. “Kris…” he called.

“Hmm?” asked Kris with his eyes closed.

“Why do you still keep Kevin’s photos?” asked Luhan bluntly which made Kris’ eyes opened all of the sudden. “Do you still love him?”

“I don’t,” Kris replied as he tightened his hug.

“Then why do you still keep them?”

“I just forget, Lu,” Kris said lazily. “Do you want me to take them off?”

Luhan nodded. “They better not be here,” he said.

“I’ll do that in the morning then.”

“That’s good,” said Luhan then he snuggeld onto Kris’ chest. “Kris, can we do it again?” he asked as he hid his face on the younger one’s chest.

“Do what?” asked Kris confusedly.

‘Do what we just did earlier,” Luhan replied as he looked up at confused Kris. “You know, I want us to become one again. I want to feel you inside of me again,” he said as his cheeks blushed.

Kris chuckled after he finally got what Luhan meant. “Why are you so cute, huh?” he asked as he ruffled the older one’s hair. “Just tell me that you want to be ed up…”

“Eww… watch your worrds, Sir!” said Luhan with an annoyed look. “I don’t like those words.”

“But you like those feels, huh?” Kris smirked which made Luhan hit his chest lightly.

“Don’t tease me, okay?” Luhan pouted.

“Okay,” Kris nodded. “Then let’s do it now!”

 

***

omg... what did I write?? >///<

I can't write t so yeah... orz I'm so sorry... TT

I need one chapter to go again. any suggestion for the final chapter?? :)

and sorry for the late update... orz