Sweet moments (part 1)

Housemaid

Eli had just arrived at five o’clock after taking a bus for few hours. His destination was the beach out of the country. Yes, it was his and Kevin’s first time to go seeing sunset together and without his knowledge, that moment was so memorable for the younger one. Eli sighed as he entered the beach area. He knew he was not supposed to go there first, but going to the rent house where Kevin was supposed to be instead. But he had the strong feeling to go the beach and his feeling was right. He saw a familiar figure sitting on the sand while looking at the sun. Eli was so happy because he finally could find Kevin. Then he slowly waked towards the younger one.

Kevin was hugging his knees as he looked at the sun gloomily. He missed someone so badly, but he did not have courage to meet him. What if he hates me? He thought sadly. Then he sighed heavily as he let his knees lay on the sand. I shouldn’t confess my feeling at that time, should I? He must be awkward to see me again. Suddenly, he felt someone patted his shoulder and when he looked up the person, his eyes widened in surprise. “E-eli??” he asked as he blinked his eyes twice in fast.

Eli smiled warmly as he looked down at Kevin. “Yeah, it’s me, Eli,” said Eli.

“W-why are you here?” Kevin stuttered in asking.

“It’s supposed to be me who should ask you that question,” said Eli then he looked at Kevin with annoyed look. “Didn’t you tell me you want to go to Korea? Why are you still here?”

Kevin looked away from Eli because he felt ashamed of himself for telling a lie to the older one. “I’m sorry…” he said in a low tone then he began to hug his knees again. “I didn’t mean to do so, but I just… I just don’t know how to…”

Before Kevin could complete his sentence, Eli gave him a back-hug and rested his chin on the younger one’s shoulder. “It’s okay, Kev…” he said softly. “I forgive you. Just don’t do that again, okay?”

Kevin nodded weakly then he looked at Eli as he smiled at him. “Why are you here?” he repeated his question again since the older one had not answered his question yet.

“I want to see you,” Eli replied. “I miss you…”

Kevin chuckled to hear that answer, but his heart started to beat faster than ever. “But I just left you for… umm… two days?”

“But it feels like forever, you know?” said Eli as he broke the hug then he sat next to Kevin. “Hi, Kev. I think I’ve just realized something.”

Kevin frowned. “What’s it?”

Eli took a deep breath then he breathed it out. “You know, I was falling in love with Lu-ge…”

“Lu-ge?”

“It’s Luhan, Kris’ housemaid, I’m talking about,” Eli explained as he saw the confusion on Kevin’s face.

Kevin made an o shape with his lips. “Wait!” he exclaimed when he realized something in Eli’s sentence. “You said you were falling in love with him, so it means…”

Eli nodded, stopping Kevin from finishing his sentence. “He rejected me.”

“He rejected you?!” exclaimed Kevin in disbelief. “How could he do that?? Oh my… he must be crazy for rejecting you. You’re just… just…” Kevin looked down because he was too embarrassed to finish his sentence.

“I’m just what?” Eli asked as he looked at Kevin and smiled naughtily at him.

“Perfect,” Kevin murmured but it was still audible to Eli. Then he buried his face between his knees. “You’re perfect, Eli,” he said again in a more steady tone.

“Nah, I’m not~” Eli said as he looked at the sun.

“Then, what’s the thing you just realized?” Kevin asked as he looked at Eli shyly, still with his face between his knees.

“My true feeling?” answered Eli with hesitation tone. “You know, the day when you said you loved me, I think I’ve just figured my feeling out towards you.” He looked at Kevin, who was looking at him too, and then he smiled warmly at him. “I only saw you as a friend at the first time we met. But since you left me, my feeling towards you has changed into love.”

Kevin’s eyes widened and his jaw dropped as he heard Eli’s words. Am I dreaming?? He thought with disbelief. If I am, please, don’t wake me up because it’s just too good to be true.

“Kev, do you listen to me?” asked Eli because Kevin just remained silent.

Kevin blinked his eyes after he was back into his sense then he chuckled awkwardly. “I listen to you, of course, but… I-I still can’t get what you meant,” he lied to ease the overjoy he felt inside. He just did not want to be delusional. Maybe I’m sick so I can’t see difference what is true and what is not.

“I love you, Kev,” said Eli as he looked at Kevin deeply into his eyes.

“Y-you what?”

“Can’t believe, can you?” Eli clicked his tongue in upset manner then he got an idea to make Kevin believe what he said. He leaned his face towards Kevin slowly which made the younger one automatically pushed himself backward, but Eli stopped him as he hold Kevin’s waist tight.

“W-what are you doing?” asked Kevin in panic.

“I’m trying to make you believe that I love you,” Eli said in a low tone then he landed his lips on Kevin’s. He kissed the younger gently so that Kevin could be relaxed and enjoy the kiss.

Kevin could not describe what he felt at the time, but mostly he felt so happy, super happy, that he thought it was just a dream, a good dream. But the kiss just felt too real to be true and he knew he was not dreaming at all. Without his knowledge, the tears had dropped from his eyes and made small rivers on his cheeks as he kissed Eli back.

Eli, who felt the wet on his face, stopped kissing him and he was so surprised to see the tears. “Kev, are you alright?” he asked with worry as he wiped the tears away. “Why are you crying??”

Kevin sniffed and then chuckled to hear that question. “I’m too happy right now, Eli yah,” he replied then he took Eli’s hand and caressed it softly. “And you’re the one who makes me happy. Thank you…”

Eli smiled widely and ruffled Kevin’s hair lovingly after he heard those words from the younger one’s lips. He was so touched, but sure he would not cry. “So, it means we’re dating now?”

Kevin nodded excitedly and then he smiled happily. “I love you,” he said then he pecked on Eli’s cheek.

“I love you too,” said Eli then he kissed Kevin on his forehead. “Oh, look! It’s sunset already,” he pointed at the sun excitedly. “It’s been a long time I didn’t see it since we came here… umm… two months ago?”

“Now sunset has a big meaning for us to remember,” Kevin said as he leaned his head on Eli’s shoulder. “It will remind of this moment, this sweet moment, I won’t forget for the rest of my life.”

 

***

 

After eating at K’s Hut, Tao and Sehun wanted to go to the park because the want to play at there and Kris granted it since it had been a long time the kids did not go there. Kris asked Luhan whether the older felt tired or not with their never ending trip. Luhan answered that he was fine as long as he could saw Tao and Sehun happy and Kris could not hold himself to smile to hear that. The kids were so happy playing at the park once they arrived and the adults busy taking care of them, especially Luhan. Kris was not good at playing with kids, so it only tool half an hour for him to play with Tao and Sehun and then he took a rest on the bench as he saw peopled he loved having fun together.

At five o’clock, Tao and Sehun were so tired after playing then they asked Kris to go home. Then they went back to the house. During their way, Kris and Luhan did not speak because they were too tired. When they had arrived at Kris’ house, Luhan went straight to the kitchen to prepare the dinner. The dinner was just spaghetti and bacon. They ate them in silence. After that, Kris brought the children to the bathroom to clean them and him up while Luhan was washing the dishes.

Luhan dried his hands with a towel after he had finished doing his job. He saw Kris sitting on the couch while watching at the tv. “Where are the children?” he asked.

Kris turned his face to Luhan before answering the question. “They’re in their room, sleeping.” Then he motioned to the older one to sit next to him. “I want to talk to you.”

Luhan nodded then he sat next to him. “What do you want to talk?” he asked then he yawned. “Make it fast, okay? I’m sleepy.”

“You’ve done doing your job?” Kris asked.

“Yeah,” Luhan replied. “Go on, just talk, Kris.”

“Okay,” Kris smiled at Luhan. “You know the reason Kevin rejected me, don’t you?”

Luhan frowned then he nodded. “Because he likes someone else?”

“Yup,” Kris nodded. “And do you know who the person is?”

Luhan shook his head. “I haven’t asked him about that,” he replied. “Why? Do you know it?” Luhan’s eyes widened when he saw Kris nod in response. “Really?? Who??” he asked curiously. The person must be better than this guy, he thought.

“You won’t believe what I'll say,” Kris said as he smiled at Luhan. “He likes your neighbor, Eli.”

“What?!” Luhan almost shouted in surprise when he heard that answer. “You must be kidding me.”

“I’m not~ it’s really him, that Eli,” said Kris with a serious look. “Duxian-ge told me so and I know he wouldn’t be lying to me.”

“B-but…”

“Why? Do you feel regret for not accepting his love?” teased Kris then he got a slap from Luhan for saying so. “Aw, that hurts!”

“That’s because of your words,” said Luhan as he folded his arms. “I was just so surprised, you know? But… yeah, they look good together though,” he said as he smiled to himself.

Kris was silent as he looked at Luhan’s smile. I like your smile, Lu, he thought. “Lu, do you still remember the moment when I wanted to be honest with you, when we were on the way to K’s Hut?”

Luhan frowned at first then he nodded. “Yeah… and you haven’t finished your sentence,” he said. “What did you want to say?”

Kris took Luhan’s hand and held it tight. “I want to say… I love you…”

Luhan gasped. “Y-you… you love me?”

Kris nodded. “Do you want to be my lover, Lu?”

 

***

I've changed the title on chapter 16~

thanks for jamesthepirates and Tirahan for your ideas kekeke... I mixed them up lol

so yeah, it's ElVin and a bit KrisHan!!! I'm not really good at making fluff so yeah... orz

thanks for reading, subscribing, giving comment and upvote so far

it really means a lot to me *bow*

I'll work hard for the next chapter!!!^o^)9