A Movie Date

Housemaid

“Which one do you want to watch, Lu?” asked Kris when Luhan got back from the kitchen.

Luhan was bringing a tray that was full with a bowl of chips, a bowl of popcorns, and two bottles of soft drink. Then he put the tray on the table before he chose the movie that Kris showed him. His eyes widened in surprise as he realized the genre of the dvds. They’re all rated M movies! He thought with anxiety. No way I’m gonna watch this kind of movie with him. Not now! And then an idea came into his mind. He hurriedly walked to the rack where Tao and Sehun’s dvds were. “I-I want to watch this,” he stuttered after he took out one of the dvds and showed t to Kris.

Kris frowned confusedly as he looked at Luhan and the dvd one by one. “Are you sure?” he asked. “You want to watch that movie? Frozen?”

Luhan nodded steadily. “Do you mind?”

Kris chuckled then he shook his head. “No, it’s fine,” he replied. “It’s been a while I didn’t watch that kind of movie. Give it to me, Lu!”

Shortly after that, both Kris and Luhan were ready to watch Frozen together. Kris was sitting on the couch while Luhan was sitting on the carpeted floor. Honestly, the younger one was not excited with that movie. He had watched it for many times since Tao and Sehun really liked it so much. Kris watched it with boredom and then he looked at Luhan, who was chuckling when he watched Olaf singing and he said, “Olaf is so cute!”. The younger one secretely chuckled to see the older one’s reaction. You’re more cute than that silly snowman, Lu! He thought.

Suddenly, Kris felt something wrong with him. He felt something inside him sparking when he was with Luhan. This is so wrong! He thought. The person I like is Kevin, but why... why do I feel that feeling towards Luhan too? Kris did not want to argue with himself more then he watched the movie again, trying not to pay attention to the older one again.

“Oh my!” exclaimed Luhan, distracting Kris’ attention from watching movie. The older one accidentally spilled out the soft drink on his shirt and carpet. He hurriedly cleaned the mess with tissues. I need to change my shirt, he thought then he took off his shirt and when he was about to go to his bedroom to change his shirt, he was pulled and fell on the couch. He winched in pain and looked at Kris confusedly. “What’s the matter?” he asked.

Kris gulped as he looked at Luhan’s topless body. “Stay here,” he said with a low tone, but still audible in the older one’s eyes.

“But I need to...”

“Stay here,” Kris said firmly which made Luhan had no choice. He saw the older one put his wet shirt on the floor then he started to watch the movie again. Kris perfectly had no attention on the movie at the time. He paid attention a hundred percent to Luhan, who did not know that he was being watched. It was his second time to see the older one’s topless since the first time they met and the younger one felt attracted in a sudden. Why do I just find him y now? He thought. He has woman’s figure, just like Kevin... oh man, Kris, can you stop compare Luhan with Kevin?! Both of them are different!

“Aw, Kris, can you believe Hans could be that mean?” asked Luhan in a sudden, snapping Kris out from his train of thought. “Poor Anna...” he said without looking at the younger one and focused watching on the movie. He then took one of the bottle of soft drink and drank it fastly that made some of the water spilling out of his mouth.

Kris gulped again to see that sight. Seriously... he’s hot! He thought. Without his knowledge, he slowly leaned on Luhan and holded him by his waist. He saw Luhan’s surprise from his eyes, but he ignored it. “You look different tonight, Lu,” said Kris with a low tone that made a shiver ran down the older one’s spine.

“W-what...?” Luhan stuttered as he looked at Kris’ eyes nervously. Then he found something different from the way the younger one looked at him and it made him feel drown in his eyes. “Oh! Kris...” Luhan could not complete his sentence as Kris leaned more closer on the older one. He closed his eyes nervously. He must be crazy...

Kris smiled as he looked at the nervous Luhan. He did not want to waste time. He slowly captured the older one’s lips and smashed it smoothly. Oh God, his lips are so awesome! He thought as he kissed Luhan’s lips deeply.

Luhan did not know what had happened with Kris, but he felt so good with the kiss. The kiss was so tender. It feels like Eli’s... he thought and then he suddenly throw it away. It’s Kris, Lu! Don’t think about someone else when you are being kissed. Luhan then braved himself to kiss Kris back as he pushed the younger one’s nape.

The kiss was being heat as Kris Luhan’s bottom lip for an entrance. The older one understood the sign and he slowly parted his lips, letting Kris explored his mouth. Luhan caressed Kris’ back with one hand and his other free hand played with the younger one’s hair and Kris caressed Luhan’s chest and tummy with up and down gestures. And when Kris was about to touch Luhan’s jean’s zipper, the telephone rang.

“Pick... pick up... the phone...” said Luhan as he pulled Kris away.

“No,” said Kris as he kissed on Luhan’s neck and ready to the older one’s jean.

“Not now,” Luhan said as he took Kris’ hands away from him. He released himself from Kris and then he walked to the telephone to pick it up after he had managed his voice to be heard as natural as usual. Minute later, he gave the phone to Kris. “It’s from Tao,” he said.

After clearing his throat, Kris greeted Tao on the other line. He was happy talking with the little boy as Luhan took that time to put his wet shirt on the washing machine and went to his bedroom to take his new shirt.

Luhan looked into the mirror in his room and cupped his cheeks. “What has happened?” he asked to himself. Why did Kris do that to me? Why did he kiss me? He wondered. Oh my... what should I do with my life after this?

“Hey, Lu,” called Kris from the frame of Luhan’s bedroom door, making the older one jump a bit in surprise. “Do you still want to watch the movie?” he asked casually, like nothing happened. “It isn’t over yet.”

“I-I don’t know...” Luhan said as he looked at anywhere but Kris. He was so embarrassed. Then he suddenly yawned, pretending that he was sleepy. “I want to sleep now. I should wake up early in the morning, shouldn’t I?”

“Ah yeah, you’re right,” said Kris with a disappointed tone.

Luhan was so sorry, but he did not want to give in easily. What if he just uses me as his escape from Kevin? He thought. I don’t want it, really. “By the way, what did you talk about with Tao?” he asked. “Why doesn’t he sleep? It’s passed his bedtime.”

“He always does it when he is far away from me and so does Sehun. They can’t sleep without talking with me,” said Kris as he smiled at Luhan while thinking of his children. “Tao and Sehun asked me to pick them in the morning. They wanted to meet their Mummy Kevin, but sadly they can’t meet him, so I promised to take them to the zoo tomorrow. I hope they will be happy with that.”

“That sounds fun though!” exclaimed Luhan with happiness. He’s really perfect! He tought. He’s rich, handsome, and cares of his children even though they’re just adopted. “You should go to sleep in fast too, so you won’t be late to pick them tomorrow.”

“I know,” Kris said. “Lu,” he called Luha again before leaving him alone.

“Yes?”

“Do you want to go to zoo with us?”

 

***

ooohhh... did I ruin their date?? >_<;

this chapter's title is inspired by jamesthepirates's comment kkk...

thanks for that, dear! *throw my loves to you*

thank you for the new subbies that I couldn't say thank one by one, I'm so sorry...T^T