A confenssion

Housemaid

“Mummy, mummy... who is he?”

Luhan’s eyes widened in surprise when he heard one of the little boys call Kevin that way. So, it’s true? He thought. Kevin is their mummy??

“Taotao, stop calling Uncle Kevin mummy, okay?” asked Kevin as he ruffled the tallest little boy lovingly. Then he looked at Luhan as he smiled awkwardly. “Please, don’t get it wrong,” he said. “Can you let us in?”

Luhan nodded then he opened the door wider than before and motioned them to come in.

The little boys were so happy once they came into the apartment then they played with each other in the living room. They were so loud since they shouted and screamed and laughed at each other happily.

Then Luhan remembered he needed to buy food. “Kevin, I need to go for shopping since there’s no food for dinner,” he said to Kevin, who was resting on the couch. “Would you please wait for me for an hour? I’ll get home soon.”

Kevin nodded as he smiled at Luhan. “Sure,” he said simply. “By the way, what’s your name?”

“My name is Luhan.”

 

***

 

When Luhan came back from shopping, Kevin, Tao, and Sehun were watching Toy Story peacefully. Kevin, who heard the door opened, turned his face to see Luhan. “Need a hand?” he asked.

“Sure,” Luhan replied as he nodded and smiled at Kevin.

Kevin left the little boys then he and Luhan started to make dinner. The situation was awkward at the beginning, but Kevin tried to break the ice by making a conversation. They talked and then laughed while cooking. “Has Kris told you about his favorite food yet?” asked Kevin in a sudden.

“No. Why?”

“Really?” asked Kevin. “But why did you buy these?” he asked again as he pointed at the mushrooms he sliced.

“Because I like them?” replied Luhan with doubt. He was not sure either why he bought the mushrooms. He thought he might mix them with any other food, but he still did not have any idea what to cook.

“You have the same favorite food with Kris then,” Kevin said as he giggled while slicing the mushrooms.

Luhan frowned. “Really?”

Kevin nodded. “Yeah, he really likes mushroom, especially mushroom soup.”

“Are you going to make soup then?” Luhan asked curiously.

Kevin laughed melodiously and then he nodded.

“Kevin...” There were lots of things Luhan was curious about the relationship between Kevin and Kris, so he decided to ask the pretty boy directly. “Are you married with Kris?”

Luhan’s question made Kevin stop slicing the mushroom and looked at the slightly shorter guy with a surprise look. “Is it because the way Tao called me?” he asked then he shook his head while chuckling after he saw Luhan nod in response. “The children call me mummy because Kris told them so, but really... I’m not their mummy.”

Luhan was secretly sighed in relief after he heard Kevin’s answer even thought he did not know why he do that. “But they are Kris’ children, so he has got married, right? And who’s their mummy?”

“It’s a long story,” Kevin replied then he put the mushrooms in the boiled water.

“It’s okay. You can tell me and I’ll listen,” said Luhan as he wrapped the rice, vegetable, and meat to make kimbab.

This guy is so curious about Kris’ life, Kevin thought. He breathed in and out before he started to tell Luhan everything he knew about Kris. “So, Kris once married a beautiful Korean girl when he was twenty two. Yeah, he was so young at the time, but don’t get it wrong! It wasn’t because he had made the girl pregnant so he was forced to marry her. No. Kris isn’t that kind of a person. He’s so gentle, kind, responsible, and care...” Kevin smiled as he thought of Kris. “Well, he believed that Yoona, Kris’ wife, was the right girl to be his forever love at the first time they met each other, so he proposed her on the other day and for his surprise, Yoona accepted it and they got married on the next week...”

“Where’s Yoona now?” Luhan cut. He could not understand why they should live separately if Kris was so in love with his wife.

“She was passed away in the next year of their marriage.”

Luhan frowned as his jaw dropped in surprised. “What?! So, they only had been together for a year??” he asked confusedly.

Kevin nodded and his face looked gloomy.

“Then how could they have their children?”

“Tao and Sehun are adopted,” said Kevin. “They started to adopt them on the sixth month of their marriage after they found out that Yoona can’t give a birth since her womb was so weak.”

Luhan felt sorry after that. Kris might be really sad at the moment he lost his love forever and so were the children, he thought. “Then, what’s your relationship with Kris?” he asked again. “Why do you know Kris that well?”

Kevin smiled at the questions. “I’m his friend,” he replied simply the he stirred the soup carefully.

“Only his friend?”

Kevin nodded. “We started to be friends when we were in the same high school. I was his junior at the time,” he said.

Luhan nodded. Kevin is younger than me... he thought. He still wanted to ask Kevin more because he did not believe yet that their relationship was only friend, but he was stopped by the noises Tao and Sehun made. He could hear them scream Daddy loudly.

“It seems like Kris is already home,” said Kevin. “Let’s finish the food in fast!”

 

***

 

Luhan could see the happiness on Kris’ face while they were having dinner together. He paid attention on how Kris fed his children and talked with Kevin. They look like a family, happy family... he thought. I shouldn’t be here, maybe...

At the end of the dinner, Kris asked his children to take a bath together and Kevin helped Luhan to wash the dishes. After they had finished washing the dishes, Kris called Kevin to help him put the pajamas on them. Luhan felt bored. He had finished his job and he did not know what he should do next. He could not sleep before Kris let him to do so. Then, he decided to take a bath. I need to relax... he thought.

 

***

 

“I’ve told you that I’d take my children soon,” Kris said in a low tone to Kevin. They were in the children’s room, ready to make Tao and Sehun sleep. They did not have a long time to make the children sleep because they had already fell asleep once they were on the bed. “You don’t have to take my children home, you know?”

“I know,” Kevin said. “But, I hate to wait for your coming so I decided to take them home by myself. I want to know about your new housemaid too. He was so kind. I think I can trust him to take care the children,” he smiled.

Kris smiled back at Kevin in response then he looked at the clock on the wall. “Will you stay here for a night?” he asked as he sat on the bed carefully because he did not want to disturb the children’s sleep.

Kris’ question made Kevin look at the clock as well. “Woah... time flies so fast,” he said then he got up from the bed. “I need to go home.”

“Please, stay...” Kris asked as he walked towards Kevin and then he hold the latter’s hand. “Tao and Sehun will look for their mummy once they wake up in the morning. They’ll be sad when they know you’re not here.”

“You should tell them to stop calling me mummy, Kris,” Kevin pouted. “I’m not their mummy! I’m not a girl!”

“So stop being so pretty and cute...” Kris said. His voice was so deep and low and he suddenly leaned his body onto Kevin. When he was about to kiss Kevin, the latter stopped him by putting his finger on Kris’ lips. “Let me kiss you, Kev...” said Kris with a pleaded tone.

“Not in the children’s room, you dummy,” said Kevin as he pushed Kris’ forehead with his index finger lightly. “What if they wake up and see us?”

“Let them be...” said Kris then he pulled Kevin waist and hugged him tightly. “Let them see their daddy kissing their mummy lovingly...”

“I’m not their mummy!”

Kris chuckled to see Kevin’s pout. He could not hold his feeling anymore not to kiss the younger guy. He leaned on Kevin again and kissed his lips gently. He tightened his hug when Kevin tried to pulled him away. He knew exactly Kevin was not used to his love yet, but he tried to make the younger boy accept it bit by bit.

Kevin gave up to pull Kris away and he let the older one kiss him. He was confused why Kris liked to kiss him whenever he visited him, but he neither like nor dislike the kiss. Kris’ kisses were so tender, gentle and sometimes it made Kevin feel secure under his touches. He never kissed Kris back. He only let Kris kiss his closed mouth, but this time seemed different.

Kris wanted Kevin more so he the latter’s bottom lip and bit it pretty hard which made Kevin opened his mouth. He did not want to waste time, so Kris put his tongue inside Kevin’s mouth. But when he was about to explore the younger one’s mouth, he was pulled hard by Kevin and he could see a frown on his face. He knew Kevin was confused, but he did not care. “Kev, I love you...”

Without their knowledge, there was a person who looked at them from the door of the room that was opened since they did not close it at the first time they were in. That person was so surprised when he heard Kris’ confession and there was a thud inside his heart. That person was Luhan.

 

***

okay... there's no KrisHan yet. I'll make sure there will be a lot of KrisHan after this

and yeah, it's a love triangle between Luhan, Kris, Kevin

is there any ElVin shipper reads this?

ElVin will come out later, but I'm not sure which chapter I'd put them

for you who are waiting for Tao and Sehun... they'll come out too

please, wait for and anticipate it~ sorry for making it slow...T^T

thank you for you guys who are still subscribing and giving an upvote for this story

I'll work hard!!*bow*^o^