The first day with the babies (part 2-end)

Housemaid

Sehun was crying as he hold his basketball tightly and squatted in the corner of the small room. Where is Hunie now? He thought as he cried. And why does this room keep moving? Daddy, Mummy Kevin, help Hunie please... Sehun sniffed as he wiped the tears on his cheeks. Hunie shouldn’t leave home. Bad, Hunie! Bad, Hunie! He felt so tired after who knew how long he was being trapped in that small moving room then he felt his breath heavy. “Uncle Luhan...” he whispered between his cry. “Uncle Luhan... please, save, Hunie...” Then his vision went black. Sehun passed out.

 

***

 

Luhan had asked all of the neighbors on the same floor with Kris’ apartment about Sehun and none of them knew where he was. He went panic. He glanced at his wristwatch and he felt like he want to cry out loud with frustration because he could not find Sehun yet. Why you can be this stupid, Luhan?! Why?? He cursed himself as he pulled his hair in anger. When he still thought about where Sehun would be, his eyes stopped at the lift which was slowly opened. His eyes went wide when he realized the people who were coming out of it. “Sehun!” he exclaimed as he ran towards them. He could not describe his feelings at the time. He felt happy to see the little boy, but he felt worry too to see the unconscious Sehun. “What’s the matter with him, Eli?” he asked to the other person who carried Sehun in his arms.

“I don’t know,” said Eli with his worried face. “I found him laid down on the lift’s floor when I was about to come here to see you. I didn’t have any idea who he was, but I wanted to ask your help to help him. Do you know who he is?”

Luhan nodded. “He’s my master’s child,” he replied. “Let’s go to the house! I think I have something to wake him up.”

Then they rushed to the apartment. Eli laid Sehun on the couch and ed the button on the upper part of his shirt to make the respiration go well. He wiped the perspiration on Sehun’s forehead with his handkerchief carefully. “Lu, what should we do with this little boy?” asked Eli in a half shout since Luhan was in his room, finding something.

“I don’t know,” Luhan replied. He still looked for something in the drawer. Where is it? He thought. Minutes later, he successfully found a bottle of oil which had a strong smell. I wish it’d help me to make Sehun come into his sense. Then he hurriedly ran out of the room and he put a little bit of oil near Sehun’s nose. Please, let it work... please...

Not long after that, Sehun’s eyebrows slightly frowned and his eyes slowly opened. He looked at the two men in front of him confusedly then he gave a tight hug to Luhan when he had realized him. “Uncle Luhan, Hunie is so sorry...” he sobbed as he burried his face on Luhan’s shoulder. “Hunie shouldn’t leave the house. Hunie was so scared...”

“It’s okay, Hunie, it’s okay...” said Luhan as he caressed Sehun’s back lovingly, trying to make the little boy calm down. He pulled Sehun from the hug and looked at him as he smiled warmly at the little boy. “Next time, don’t get out of the house without Uncle Luhan’s knowledge, okay?”

Sehun nodded then he wiped the tears on his cheeks. His eyes then met Eli, which made him frown after that. “Who is he?” he asked to Luhan.

“He’s my friend, Hunie. He’s Uncle Eli,” Luhan said. “He saved you when you passed out.”

Sehun looked at Eli, who was smiling at him, with a judging look. Then he touched Eli’s hand and slowly it softly. “Thank you, Uncle Eli, for saving Hunie,” he said.

Eli chuckle to see the innocent look of Sehun. He ruffled the little boy’s hair lovingly in response. “Never mind, baby. Nice to meet you by the way,” he said.

“Oh my!” Luhan suddenly exclaimed in surprise. “I forget to pick Tao up!”

 

***

 

Tao looked upset when Luhan picked him up from school. He scoffed the older man for being late and then he compared him with Kevin who never been late to pick him up. Luhan tried hard not to be angry. He knew he was wrong, but he did not like it when the little boy said Kevin was better than him. After he begged Tao with bubble, the little boy’s face turned bright. Luhan secretly sighed in relief.

“Uncle Lu,” called Tao when he ans Luhan walked side by side. “Who is the guy with Hunie?” he asked as he pointed his finger at the man who was playing with Sehun in the car.

Luhan looked at the direction Tao pointed at and then he smiled. “He’s my friend, Taotao. You can call him Uncle Eli,” he said. He was happy to see Sehun can get along well with Eli easily. “Let’s go there and buy bubble tea after that!”

Both of them ran to the car and then they all went to the bubble tea shop.

“I don’t have any idea how you could know about my master’s place,” said Luhan to Eli when they were on the way to their destination. “And... don’t you have to go to work?”

Eli chuckled. “I bet you forget you once gave me your master’s address before you left the old apartment,” he said. “And yeah, I have to work, but later. I’m still in the break time.”

“Thanks for your coming, Eli yah,” Luhan said as he looked at the younger man with a grateful look. “You just came in the right time and in the right place in a sudden and I’m so happy about that.”

“It’s okay, you know?” Eli chuckled. “And I’m glad I’ve made you happy.”

Luhan chuckled in response. He then looked at the children at the back seat through the rear view mirror. They happily played with their cars toy. Then he sighed heavily. Take care of children is a tough job I’ve ever experienced and I don’t have idea how Kevin could take care of them well since they look so close with him, he thought.

“Uncle Lu,” called Tao, snapping Luhan out of his train of thought.

“Yes, Taotao?”

“Can Taotao have a chicken for lunch?” Tao asked. “Taotao is hungry.”

“Hunie is hungry too,” said Sehun. “Hunie wants pizza for lunch.”

Luhan chuckled then nodded. “Let’s go to the food court after we buy bubble tea! That sounds fun, doesn’t it?”

“Yeah!!!” both Tao and Sehun exclaimed happily.

“You did a good job, Lu-ge,” Eli said when the little boys started to play with each other again.

Luhan waved his hand, did not agree with that statement. “I’m still learning, okay?” he said. “I hope you won’t feel burdensome to take us to have lunch together.”

“No, it’s my pleasure to be with you guys,” Eli said. “It’s feel like a family outing.”

Family? Luhan frowned at that word. He could not help himself but blushed.

 

***

 

Luhan was busy preparing the dinner while Tao and Sehun were watching tv in the living room. Eli was not with them since he took them home after lunch because he had to go back to do his job. After they had arrived at home, Tao and Sehun taken a nap and Luhan used that time to sleep too after he made sure he had locked the door. He did not want what had happened at noon would happen again.

“Daddy!!!” Tao and Sehun exclaimed in unison when he saw Kris come into the apartment. They ran to the older man then they hugged their daddy’s long legs.

Kris was so tired at the time, but when he saw Tao and Sehun, he felt happy in a sudden. He gave a big hug to his children and kissed them one by one. “How’re Taotao and Hunie today?” he asked.

“Taotao and Hunie are good!” said Tao in excitement. “Today was fun!”

“Really?” asked Kris.

Sehun nodded. “Taotao gege, Hunie, Uncle Luhan, and Uncle Eli had lunch together at the park. It was fun!”

“Yeah, and Uncle Eli bought Taotao and Hunie ice cream!!!”

Kris frowned at their statement. Uncle Eli? Eli who? He wondered.

“You’re home, Kris?” Luhan’s question made Kris turn his face at him. “The dinner is ready by the way. Let’s eat together.”

Tao and Sehun rushed into the dinning room. They could not wait to eat the food since Luhan promised he would cook their favorite food, kimchi spaghetti.

“It seems like you can get along well with my children,” said Kris as he walked towards Luhan. He smiled faintly. “That’s good, but you know...” he paused at the moment then he continued, “You can’t be with your boyfriend when you have to do your job.” Without waiting for Luhan’s response, he left him dumbfounded  to the dinning room.

 

***

uhm... how's the story going so far?