The kisses

Housemaid

When Kevin was about to leave, Kris asked him to have a lunch with him because the break time was coming. Kevin agreed it and both of them went to the near restaurant.

“You don’t miss your children, huh?” Kevin asked while they were having lunch. “It’s been a week they’ve been in my place.”

“I do miss them, Kev. So much,” Kris replied as he sliced his steak. “But I’ve been too busy with my job.” He stopped slicing and sighed heavily. He suddenly felt sorry to the children. “Have you been a good mummy to our children?”

Kevin rolled his eyes with annoyance. “Stop seeing me as a girl, you dummy! I’m a man and I’m not their mummy,” he said as he pouted. “I’ve been good to them. At least I’ve tried my best. They’re getting chubby,” he giggled as he imagined the children. “I love them, but I’m not ready to have a child to take care of. You know that feelings?”

“Maybe…” Kris responded. “Ah yeah… I’ve got a new housemaid today.”

Kevin rounded his eyes in surprise. “Really? That’s good!” he said with excitement. “She could take care of your children then and I’ll be free.”

“It’s not a she.”

“Huh?” Kevin frowned confusedly. “So, it’s a he?”

Kris nodded in response.

“Weird! How could you accept him? Is he reliable for this job?”

Kris shrugged casually.

“Then why did you accept him?”

“I just wanted to help him,” Kris replied. “He said he’s been got fired from his job and he really needed a new job. That’s all.”

“You just can’t accept a stranger to come into your life easily, Kris,” Kevin looked at Kris, who was busy eating, intensely. “Now, I worry about the children if I give them under his care.”

“Awww… you’re being too protective to my children, Kev!” Kris said happily as he squeezed Kevin’s hand. “I love you, sweetie!”

“Stop it, Kris. That’s gross,” Kevin said as he released his hand from Kris’. “Oh! There’s stain near your lips.” He pointed at Kris’s face.

“Where?” Kris took a handkerchief from the table and wiped his lips. “It’s gone?”

“No, you did it wrong, you dummy.”

“Stop calling me dummy and help me instead,” Kris complained as he gave Kevin the handkerchief.

 Kevin sighed, trying to be patient. They were in the public and he did not want to make people around them pay attention at them. He took the handkerchief and came closer to Kris. He wiped Kris’ lips softly and then he smiled happily with his job. “It’s totally go- hmmpffh….” Without his expectation, Kris already pulled his wrist and made him bump into the tallest one. His face was only an inch from Kris and withoust hesitation Kris crashed his lips onto Kevin’s. Kevin’s eyes rounded in shock. He hurriedly pulled himself away from Kris when the tallest one was about to bit his lips for an entrance. “What are you thinking you’re doing, you dummy?!” he asked in upset and low tone. His face reddened and he carefully looked around them and he sighed in relief after he found out there was nobody looking at them.

“I can’t hold my self, Kev. You’re so cute,” Kris said.

Kevin only massaged his forehead in frustration.

 

***

 

Luhan looked at Eli, who was sipping his home-made soup, with anticipation. “How does it taste?” he asked because Eli remained silent after siiping the soup he made.

Eli sighed heavily instead of answering the question. He took a spoon of soup and he fed it to Luhan.

Luhan frowned confusedly with Eli’s action, but he sipped the soup. “It doesn’t taste bad,” he said.

“But it’s too plain,” said Eli. “You should have given a bit of salt.”

“Too much salt is not good for your health, Eli yah,” said Luhan, being stubborn. He took a bowl of soup from Eli. “If you don’t like it, I’ll eat it.”

“Go on~” Eli said then he walked towards the fridge and took out of coke. “Cooking is easy if you want to learn it with all of your heart, Lu-ge,” he said after he took a seat in front of Luhan. “Just imagine the food you’ll cook is for your parents. Make it as delicious as you can.”

“Okay,” Luhan said weakly. He was still hesitated about that, but he believed he could make it. I think I can cook pretty well… he thought. “Eli yah, can you teach me how to make another dish?” he asked.

“I can, but I’m tired,” Eli said as he stretched his arms. “Let’s go out! You should have a rest for a while from this cooking issue.”

Luhan was silent as he poked the spoon on his lips while looking at Eli. “Okay, but help me finish this soup.”

 

***

 

“You’ll move from your apartment to your master’s place?” Eli asked Luhan when they were already at the park, sitting on the bench while drinking bubble tea Luhan liked.

Luhan nodded. “I should be there twenty four hours a day,” he said.

Eli sighed heavily after he heard that reply. “I’m gonna miss you so bad, ge…” he said in a sad tone.

“So do I,” Luhan said. “There will be no one would bug me, make me upset, make me laugh…” Luhan stopped his words as he heard Eli’s chuckle. He smiled at Eli and he hugged the latter’s shoulder tightly. “Don’t be sad, okay? I’ll give you a call whenever I miss you and you can call me as well.”

Eli smiled broadly and nodded. “Thank you, ge,” he said. “When will you move into his place?”

Luhan automatically looked at his wristwatch. “He said he would pick me up tonight…”

“Tonight?!” Eli cut in a surprise tone.

Luhan frowned confusedly and he nodded in response. “Why?”

“I should spend more time with you, ge.” Eli suddenly got up from the bench and pulled Luhan’s wrist. “Let’s go to the cinema and have a dinner after that!”

 

***

 

Luhan and Eli were walking side by side when they had arrived in their apartment. They laughed and talked nonstop after they had been in front of Luhan’s apartment. Both of them smiled to each other in silence.

“Well…” Luhan broke the ice. “Thanks for everything. You made my day and I love it,” he said.

“No need to thank, ge,” Eli said. “I’m the one who has to thank to you. You know I always make you feel burdensome, but you still want to be friends with me and I’m so grateful for that. You’re my favorite gege and I love you.”

“I love you too… Gengcai…” Luhan giggled. He knew Eli never liked to be called by his Chinesse name, but he liked teasing the younger one.

Eli rolled his eyes and groaned. “I’ve stopped calling you Lu-jie, but why all of a sudden did you call me with that name??” he said in upset tone.

Luhan laughed seeing the response. “I love that name, maybe…”

“Just stop doing it, okay?”

Luhan nodded as he smiled at Eli. “Okay… Gengcai…”

“I’ve warned you, ge…”

“I know, Gengcaiii~ but it does sound cute! Gengcaiii~ Gengcaiii~ Geng- hmmppfft…” Luhan’s eyes widened as Eli shut him up with a force kiss. He spontaneously pulled himself from the younger one, but he could not since Eli gripped his hands strongly and he pushed Luhan on the door. I swear I won’t tease you again… Luhan thought. He slowly felt the kiss became gentle and he was hypnotized by the way Eli kissed him all of the sudden. When Eli was about to bite his lips, he heard someone clearing throat and it made them pulling each other. Luhan’s eyes widened again. Kris!

“Sorry for interrupting you two,” Kris said with an expressionless face. “But I need to pick him up,” he said to Eli, who frowned confusedly at Kris.

“Who are you?” Eli asked.

“I’m his master.”

 

***

oh my God... what did I write?? >.<;

please bear with me because the updates always go slow...^^;

KrisHan scene is not showing yet, please wait for it keke...