Found the right persons

Housemaid

Eli’s PoV

I was awake by some butterfly kisses on my face that were tickling me. I let out a small chuckle as I opened my eyes slowly. Then I found my beautiful boyfriend who still kissing my face lovingly and softly. “Morning, baby…” I greeted him with my usual hoarse tone whenever I woke up.

“Morning,” greeted Kevin back happily then he pecked on my lips. “It was so beautiful last night,” he graced a meaningful smile that made me chuckle.

“Yeah, I won’t forget that moment for the rest of my life,” I said as I messed up Kevin’s hair. Then I accidentaly took a glance at the clock on the wall. “Damn!” I exclaimed as I put my boyfriend’s figure away from me and hurriedly went into the bathroom. I was late to go to work and I bet Duxian-ge would be mad at me.

“Eli yah, what’s wrong?” asked Kevin worriedly in half-shouted tone when I was in the bathroom, cleaning my body up from the mess we had done last night.

I did not respond because I needed to focus with what I did at the time and I did not want to waste any time for talking. After taking a bath, I saw Kevin crossed his legs and folded his arms on the edge of the bed while pouting at me. “Sorry, baby…” I said as I dried my hair with a towel then I put my clothes and put them onto my body. “It’s Monday. It’s time to go to work. I’m late.”

Kevin rolled his eyes then he looked at me with an upset look. “You can be free today, you know?” he said.

“I can’t. Duxian-ge will be mad at me and I don’t want it to be happening, okay?” I said as I checked my appearance through the mirror.

“Do you forget if I’m the owner of the K’s Hut? Which means that I have the full power to take over it, included its employees?”

I rolled my eyes to hear that. I turned my body over Kevin. “Look! I’m your boyfriend, but I don’t want to use you for my own advantage,” I said. “Let’s be different in work, okay? We should do our jobs professionally at there.” I walked towards my boyfriend then I hugged him by his waist tightly. “I’ll be free tomorrow. Let’s spend the time together. Only you and I.”

Kevin graced a happy smile on his face then he hugged me back tight as he snuggled his face on my shoulder. “I love you, Eli yah…” he said.

“I love you too, baby,” I said then I pulled Kevin away and smiled widely at him. I chuckled when I realized that he was still and dirty. “Go wash up and dress up!” I ruffled his hair lovingly.

 

***

 

Duxian-ge seemed like to guess what had happened between Kevin and I as he smiled suspiciously at us when we came into K’s Hut. “You’re late an hour and half, Ellison Kim,” said Duxian-ge in threatening tone, but he was still smiling when he did that.

“I’m so sorry, ge…” I said as I bowed at him. Then I hurriedly went into the kitchen and got ready to do my job. Fortunatelly, there were only few customers that were coming. I greeted Xander-ge, my co-worker, who was busy cooking foods. “Sorry for coming late,” I said to him. “And thank you for taking care of my part. You’re my good friend, ge!”

Xander-ge chuckled at my words. “Just don’t do this often,” he said. “My coooking skill isn’t as good as you, you know? I’m just your assistant anyway.”

Then second later, we were busy doing our jobs. It was like usual. My job was so hectic and it would be more hectic when it came to the lunch break. But fortunatelly I used to use that time to have a break as well and let Yixing to subtitute my job as usual. I used to see Lu-ge at that time, but it was different today. I had a lover that I should take care of. Then I walked to his office. I walked in there after I knocked on the door. I saw Duxian-ge and Kevin talking about something before the latter realized my presence and smiled at me happily. “Do I disturb you guys?” I asked.

“Naahh… it’s okay,” said Duxian-ge as he smiled at me. Then he got up from his chair and walked to the door. He patted my shoulder as he passed me. “Treat Kevin well, will you?” he said. “He’s like my brother to me. If you break his heart, I will break your leg, understand?”

I gulped nervously and then nodded in response. “I won’t do that to my boyfriend,” I said.

“Then I take your words.”

“Geee~” whined Kevin as he pouted at Duxian-ge. “Don’t do that to my Eli. You scare him, you know?”

Duxian-ge chuckled at Kevin’s whine. “I was just kidding, okay?” then he looked at me again. “Good luck for your relationship!” he winked at me before he left us alone.

“I don’t know he could be that scary when it comes to you,” I said as I walked closer to Kevin. “He’s like your father, not brother like he said.”

Kevin laughed after he heard my words. “Don’t mind him~ he’s always like that to every man that wants to close to me.”

I cocked one of my eyebrows. “He did that to Kris too?”

Kevin nodded. “It’s lunch break already?” he asked as he hugged me.

I nodded. “Let’s have lunch outside!”

 

***

 

Kevin’s PoV

Eli and I ordered our luch and ate them at the park. We talked during our lunch break and it felt special to me because we were already a couple at the time. When we were about to leave the park after finishing our lunch, my sight suddenly stooped at the children’s figures that were running around the park. It seemed like they were playing to catch each other. I let out a heavy sigh as I remebered about Kris’ children, Tao and Sehun. I missed them so much.

“Hey, baby. What’s wrong?” Eli asked in worry as he looked at me. “Why do you look so sad in a sudden? Did I burden you?”

I hurriedly shook my head in response. “You’re fine. It’s just…” I hung my words in the air since I did not know how to say it. But I decided to tell Eli what I felt at the time. I needed to share thoug so I can feel relief a bit. “I miss Tao and Sehun…” finally, I had said that. Then I looked at him, waiting for his response.

Eli frowned confusedly at my last sentence then he parted his lips and said, “Ah! Kris’ children?” he asked then I nodded hurriedly in response. My boyfriend looked at his wristwatch for a while then he hugged my shoulder tightly. “We still have enough time to see them.”

“Is it okay?” I asked.

Eli nodded. “I want to see Lu-ge too,” he said as he smiled naughtily at me.

I hit his chest and pouted at his words. “You said you didn’t like him anymore!?”

“Eeeyy… my boyfriend is being jelly~” Eli teased me as he rubbed my shoulder blade. “I just want to meet him and tell him about our relationship. Is that wrong?”

I looked at him for a while then I shook my head. “Just don’t be too flirting at him, okay?”

Eli chuckled then he nodded. “Just trust meee~ I only have my eyes on you,” he said as he ruffled my hair lovingly.

“I trust you,” I giggled then I hugged him by his waist. “Let’s go then!”

 

***

 

I was so happy when I saw tao and Sehun welcoming me and fought over me to get a first hug. I laughed seeing that reaction then I did a big hug for them so they could hug me once at a time. “I miss you so much, boys,” I said as I tightened the hug.

“Taotao misses Uncle Kevin too.”

“Hunie missed Uncle Kevin more.”

There was a thud when I heard the way they call my name. Uncle?? I pulled them away then looked at them with a puzzled look. I felt sad but relief too at the same time. I was sad because I would not be a ‘mummy’ for them both and I felt relief that I would be easier forgetting about our bittersweet moments with their daddy. Kris might have told them to stop calling me mummy.

“Hi, Lu!” greeted Luhan. “Sorry for seeing you late. I was busy washing up the dish – oh! You’re here also, Eli yah?” I saw his eyes widened in surprise as he looked at Eli who was standing behind me. “Come on, in!” Luhan said as he motioned us to come into the house. “What do you want to drink? Coke? Juice?”

“Don’t make yourself busy, Lu-ge,” said Eli. “And let me help you.”

My eyes kept on those two men entering the kitchen while bickering something. I sighed heavily seeing that sight. It was hard to control my jealousy. Then suddenly Tao tugged my hand. “What’s it, Taotao?” I asked as I smiled at him.

“Look at what I drew, Uncle Kevin!” exclaimed Tao as he showed me his drawing on the piece of paper.

I took that paper then I gasped as I read at Tao’s hand writing on it. He drew four people, two men and two children. The children named Taotao and Hunie while the men were Daddy Kris and Mummy Lu. Mummy Lu? I thought surprisedly. So, that’s why…

“Does it look good, Uncle?” Tao asked innocently.

“You drew it wrong, Taotao-ge,” said Sehun then he pointed at the Mummy Lu drawing. “Mummy Lu should be more pretty that this. And why did Taotao-ge drew Hunie that small? Hunie looks like a baby,” he started whining.

“It’s up to Taotao, okay?” said Tao, did not receive Sehun’s critism.

Then the children started to fight over the drawing. Ugh, I hated that moment everytime they fought. That was why I did not want to take care of them. I secretely left the children to the kitchen as I held Tao’s drawing in my hand. I needed to get some explanation about it.

“Oh! We’re about to go to your place,” said Luhan as he looked at me entering the kitchen. “Get your drink first!” he offered me a glass of orange juice.

“Thank you,” I said then I took it and sipped it a bit. “By the way, Lu, can you explain me about this?” I showed him Tao’s drawing and I could see clearly his surprisedness. “Are you their mummy now? Did Kris ask them to call you mummy?”

Luhan blinked his eyes before hhe answered my question. “No, it was Tao’s idea and soon agreed by Sehun and Kris.” I widened my eyes in surprise. “Can’t believe it, can you?”

“It seems like you still can’t get over the mummy title, huh?” teased Eli. “Should we adopt a child so you can be called mummy?”

“No!” I hurriedly exclaimed. “You know about my hate-love feelings towars kids, Eli yah, and I’m still not ready to take care of any child even though I love child so much,” I said then I turned my face to Luhan again. “How could Kris agree Tao’s idea?” I asked him. “Does he have any special feeling towards you?”

Then I saw Luhan’s cheeks blushing gradually which made me think that I would get a yes answer. “We’re a couple now,” he said in a low tone as he looked at me shyly.

My eyes were widened in surprise. Wow! I never thought it would be happening. That Master-Housemaid relationship could be a love relationship. “Woah…” I was speechless, but then I smiled widely at him. At least Kris had his last stopp and he would be down because of me hehe… “Congrats then!” I said as I held his hands tight after I put Tao’s drawing on the table.

“And you should know that Kevin and I are a couple too,” said Eli as he clung his arm to Luhan’s shoulder casually.

Luhan’s eyes were widened in surprised, just like I did earlier. “Really?” he squeaked in disbelief as his eyes blinked.

I nodded in response. “We’ve found our right persons, eventually…” I said happily.

“Yeah, you’re right and I’m gald for your relationship,” said Luhan as he smiled at me and Eli.

“Thank you,” said Eli. “Oh! It’s time for me to go to work.” He looked at me after he put his arm away from Luhan. “Let’s go back to the K’s Hut, baby!”

“Naahh!” I shook my head as I smiled at him. “I want to stay longer with the kids.”

“And meet their daddy?”

I rolled my eyes as I heard those words from Eli’s lips. “I’ll be home before he gets home,” I said and I meant that. I still did not have courage to meet him yet. “I’ll make a special dinner for us so go home fast!” I winked at him which made Luhan giggled.

“Can’t wait for that!” said Eli as he winked back at me.

“Aww… you guys are just too cute!” he said. “I wish Kris is here also.”

And we laughed together because of Luhan’s wish.

 

***

I decided to make two special chapters for the ending, for ElVin and KrisHan

as you read, this chapter is dedicated for ElVin shippers

is there any ElVin shipper who reads this story??

ugh, I miss this ship so bad... Dx

so, the last final chapter will be KrisHan

I'm still on making that chapter

are you excited KrisHan shippers?? lol xD

I'll work hard for making it as good as I can, but please, keep your expectation low ^^;