Drunk

Housemaid

It was raining cat and dog when Kris waited for the bus. There was nobody but him at the bus stop. He had just finished his work and wanted to go home as soon as possible because he was getting cold by the wind, but the bus did not arrive yet so he waited for it patiently. After minutes passed, a bus arrived, which made Kris get up from the bench happily. Unfortunately, it was not the bus that Kris wished. He sighed disappointedly and sat on the bench again.

There was a guy, who had got off the latest bus, walked towards Kris with unsteady steps. It seemed like he wanted to sit next to Kris, so the latter moved a bit to give him a space, but that guy fell before he could take a seat. Kris hurriedly helped to get him up and seated him.

“Sir, are you alright?” Kris asked as he slapped the guy’s face lightly and continously because the latter seemed like unconscious.

The guy looked up at Kris with his half-opened eyes and then he smiled broadly. “I’m fiiiine, handsome~” he replied as he cupped Kris’s face with his right hand.

Kris frowned in surprise to see his reaction, but then he found him cute when he replied his question. He knew exactly that the guy was drunk. What should I do with this drunken man? He thought confusedly. He wanted to just leave him alone when his bus arrived, but he had no heart to do so. When he was still considering what he should do, that guy cupped his face with both of his hands and looked at him intensely, which made Kris gulp nervously.

“You are really handsome…” the guy said as he shook Kris’s face with his hands. And before Kris could make any response, that guy already had kissed him.

Kris’s eyes went wide as he tried to break the kiss, but the guy deepened the kiss instead. What’s wrong with him? He thought irritably. Kris finally gave up. He let the guy kissed him and he was so glad that there was nobody around them or he would be so embarrassed with what he had done to him.

After who knew how long the guy kissed Kris, he broke the kiss and leaned his head on Kris’ shoulder. “Take me home…” he said.

“Where is your house?” Kris asked the guy, but there was no response from the latter because he had already slept on Kris’ shoulder.

 

***

 

Luhan yawned as he was slowly gaining his conscious. He felt so fresh yet dizzy after who knew how long he had slept. I must have slept so long last night… he thought as he rubbed his eyes. He leaned his back on the head board and yawned again. Shortly after that, he frowned as he looked at the room he was in. Where am I? He thought confusedly. And he became more confused after he found out he wore a pair of unfamiliar pajamas. This is not mine… he thought. What exactly had happened with me?

“You’re awake?” an unfamiliar husky voice was surprising Luhan when the latter was busy recalling whatever he had done last night.

Luhan’s eyes went wider than before as he looked at the guy who asked him earlier, and he was laying next to him. Wait! I was sleeping with a guy on the same bed?! “Who are you?” asked Luhan. “And what have you done to me?”

The guy was chuckling after he heard Luhan’s question. He leaned on the head board before he answered the question. “I haven’t done anything to you. Well, I only taken you here in my apartment and changed your clothes, but I really haven’t done anything with you.” He paused for a moment and continued saying, “But you have done something to me last night.”

Luhan frowned confusedly at the guy, who was smirking at him. “What have I done to you?” he asked curiously because he had no idea what he had done last night. Instead of answering the question, the guy moved closer to Luhan and kissed him, which made Luhan’s eyes went wide and slapped his face pretty hard. “Yah! What are you doing?!” he asked in anger as his face started to redden.

The guy rubbed his face as he whinced painfully. “That hurts…” he said. “I didn’t slap you last night when you kissed me…”

“I what?” cut Luhan in surprise.

“You kissed me, you fool!” said the guy as he tapped Luhan’s forehead with his index finger. “You might be really drunk last night until you forgot anything you have done. You did kiss me at the bus stop and you asked me to take you home, but you didn’t tell me your address so I took you to my place instead. It was raining so hard last night and I didn’t bring an umbrella, so we were drenched as we arrived here. I changed your clothes because I didn’t want you to get sick. That’s all.”

Luhan could not make any response because he was so embarrassed with himself. He finally could recall bit by bit. Yeah, he went to a night club last night and he did drink a lot. He was so stressed because he had just fired from his latest job.

“You can have a shower and breakfast before you leave this place,” the guy said as he got up from the bed. “I’ll make the breakfast for us.”

“Wait!” Luhan stopped the guy who was about to open the door. “What’s your name?”

The guy turned his body to face Luhan and he smiled friendly. “My name is Kris,” he replied. “And yours?”

Luhan also gave him his smile, but it was a shy smile. “My name is Luhan.”

 

***

 

“Thank you for taking care of me, Kris,” said Luhan as he walked side by side with Kris to his apartment. Kris insisted Luhan to take the latter home.

“That’s not a big deal, you know,” Kris said as he smiled at Luhan. “I just couldn’t leave you alone because you’re too cute to ignore,” he pinched Luhan’s cheek shamelessly even though it was their first meeting with each other.

“I’m not cute,” Luhan pouted. “Ah! This is my room,” he said as he pointed at the door number 007. “Do you want to drop in?”

“I want to but I can’t,” Kris said. “I have to go to work. Ah! Where’s your office? Maybe I can give you a visit on the lunch time.”

Luhan’s face looked gloomy after he heard that question. “I’ve been got fired last night,” he said in a sad tone. “I have no job.”

“Really?” asked Kris in disbelief. “Then… I would like to offer you a job because I’m currently looking for someone to…”

“What kind of a job?” cut Luhan.

“Housemaid?” Kris replied. “I really need someone to take care of my house. You’ve seen that my place was messy,” he said. “And I need a friend to talk to when I’m home. I feel so bored for being alone.”

Luhan was silent for a moment. Housemaid? He thought. He never thought of that kind of job before. He was used to be an employee in a fashion company. And talking about take care of a house, he himself never cared about his own place. But he really needed a job so he could live well. “Should I move into your place if I agree your offer?” he asked.

Kris nodded. “Sure. You have to be in my place twenty four hours a day,” he replied.

“Then I’ll move.”

“Huh?”

“I’ll take that job,” Luhan said firmly. “I need a job, Kris. Even though I’m still not sure with that job, but I’ll try it. We can get a feedback from each other. You’ll get my help and I’ll get your money.”

Kris chuckled. “That neither sound good nor bad, but I think I like that idea,” he said. “Okay, I’ll accept you to be my housemaid. Prepare your things and I’ll pick you up tonight. You’ll start your job tomorrow, okay?”

Luhan nodded. “Thanks again, Kris.”

“Me too, thanks.”

 

***

I inteded to make it as a one-shot but... it's hanging on the end, isn't it?

so, sequel? kkk...

thanks for reading~~ :)