Loss

It Takes Courage
Sorry for the late update. The R-rated scene is not in this chapter either. It's coming up, I promise. I am planning to have two of them.
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Taeyang’s POV

Oh . How is GD going to take this? What is going to do? What is he going to do to himself? I tensed up. My fear of GD’s suicide might actually come true. Would this be too much for him, so much that it would make him lose his sense of reality? I flopped onto the bed in exasperation. Big Bang is at stake.

Speaking of stake, Daesung and TOP should be back in around six and a half minutes. I gave them a time limit since they always misbehaved themselves whenever they went out in public. Like the time they went to the amusement park without telling me. Oh god that was a bad move. To make a long story short, they wanted to scare the little children by being one of the zombies in the haunted house ride (TOP’s idea, of course) and it worked tremendously. They ended up pretending to abduct the little guys (this was Daesung’s idea, since it would make it a “real haunted house”) and went so far as to give an old timer a heart attack by jumping on the front of his haunted house car seat. Yah, YG Entertainment had a huge time trying to deal with the paparazzi calling TOP and Daesung child kidnappers, parents who swore that their children learned sixteen new swear words since that day, and a massive medical bill for that dead geezer. Ever since that little incident, I put them on a strict time limit that started from the second they stepped out of the room. If they failed to make it back into that room during the time period, I guarded the fridge with my life (I even slept in front of it at night) while Jiyong and Seungri made sure that they did not sneak out of their rooms. Their punishment of fasting would last a week, something that they were sure not wanting to do.

“Taeyang? GD? We’re back!” boomed Daesung’s loud voice.

“Good boys, you made in you one-hour limit,” I teased.

“Does that mean you will stop giving us curfews?” Daesung inquired with anticipation in his voice.

“Not on your life, dummy.” His face fell dramatically, making me laugh out loud. I saw TOP break into his million-dollar smile and soon after Daesung did as well. I put on my serious face, making them worried.

“What’s up this time, Youngbae?” Daesung asked.

“Let’s all sit down.” They both settled onto the couch while I stood in front of them on a wooden chair. “Let’s just say that it is about our ambitious little Seungri. Well, a movie director contacted him.” Silence.

“Is he really leaving Big Bang?” asked the not-so-smiling angel. I looked down and nodded slowly. I saw his face fall again, but this time I did not laugh. “Then I, too, must leave. My father would not take this. I made a deal with him, as all of you know. Mianhe. Really.” Daesung stood up and walked out the door, leaving me and TOP with our heads hanging down in silent lamentation. A teardrop fell from TOP’s face.

Daesung’s POV

I walked back to my shared room in low spirits. I hardly ever cried, and these were one of those rare times when I did. I grabbed my clothes slowly, and prolonged packing as much as I could. I did not want to leave this career. I really didn’t. Singing was part of my life, something I loved to do more than anything. Except of course, being the funny guy I am.

After I was done packing all of my clothes, I checked the whole room again for anything that I missed that was mine. I may have seemed to be double checking, but really I was just looking for any excuse to stay at the hotel for just a little longer. I was just about to walk out the door in defeat when I spotted a little notebook at the far corner of the room. Desperate to prolong my time as a superstar as well as curious, I approached that foreign little notebook and opened it.

GD’S POV

“Let’s go home. I think we’re done!” Ji Song said.

I sighed in relief. Finally, after nine hours of shopping, she finally admitted that she was “just a bit tired.” God, that’s why she is so skinny; anybody who goes shopping this much every week would definitely get enough exercise for a month.

I loaded the several hundred bags into the trunk, hopped in, and drove the van away from the mall like my life depended on it. Note to self, never EVER go shopping with Ji Song again. Then again, never do anything with her again. It would only remind me of Seungri and the fact that he doesn’t love me the way I love him. I let a tear run down my cheek as I was driving, almost bumping into a cyclist.

“Youngbae, I’m back!” I yelled the second I stepped into the Big Bang hotel room that YB and I shared. Surprisingly, Taeyang was not rushing towards the door like he usually did when he was worried. “Youngbae?” Still no answer. I was starting to wonder what was wrong. Ignoring Ji Song’s happy chatter behind me, I closed the door in her face and walked into the kitchen. “Youngbae, if this is punishment, I got it!”

“Youngbae wants to talk to you; he is in the living room waiting for you,” the deep voice of the oldest Big Bang member boomed quietly from behind me.

I turned around, startled. TOP was there, mysterious as ever, his face towards the ground.

“Oh okay,” was the only thing I could get out from my mouth.

I quickly slid past TOP, oblivious to the teardrop that dropped from his face.

True to his word, Youngbae was in the living room, sitting on the armchair with his head between his knees.

“Hey Youngbae, I know that you are disappointed with me for not telling you that I was going shopping with Jis—” I started.

“GD, it’s not about you,” he cut me off. Phew. “It’s about Seungri.” GASP.

“What happened to him? Did he get hurt? Is he alright?” I fired questions at Youngbae like I was an effing reporter.

“No, he’s fine… physically,” Taeyang said slowly. “I’m pretty sure that there is something wrong in his nervous system, though.”

“OMG, did he get amnesia?!?! Does he remember any of us? Does he still remember me?” Man, I watched way too many Korean dramas.

“It’s not like that, GD.”

“Then what is it then?”

“Seungri… he left.”

My heart practically stopped right then. He left? How? When? …Why? “He left?”

“A movie director emailed him to ask him if he could star in a movie. He was desperate.”

I should have known. Seungri always wanted to become a Hollywood movie star. Big Bang was just a stepping stone. “Did he tell you where he would be going?” Tears fell from my eyes.

Taeyang shook his head slowly and looked at me. “GD, I’m really sorry. I tried to make him reconsider, I really did, but he didn’t listen.”

I know, Taeyang, I thought to myself. I know. I pursed my lips, turned around, and walked out the door.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
OK, I know this is pretty immature, but I am having this HUGE crush on this guy here in Russia named Timothy. He is Chinese like me and can speak fluent Russian o_O. He is so cute and makes me laugh so hard sometimes! He is also so pro at the piano it's not even funny. BUT he is four years older than me, I haven't spoken Chinese in like forever (so I at communicating; dude, I can barely speak in English), and he likes talking to my mom. Moreover, I'm going back to the US in two days, so I will not be talking to him from then on anyways. *sigh*. Sorry to bother you with my totally random rambling. Next chapter coming soon once I have time.