And they're off!

It Takes Courage
Finally Chapter 4 is up. Took me forever to do although it's so short...
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

And so the day passed. Both Jiyong and Seungri were lovesick, each unaware of their significant other’s reciprocal love. Taeyang and Daesung, on the other hand, were constantly imagining how happy they would be if they were indeed together, and kept encouraging the two lovebirds to confess to the other. For the whole day, there was not a word of love exchanged between G-Dragon and Seungri save for those occasional phrases of politeness (such as, “Excuse me” and “Sorry ‘bout that”). TOP watched this in disgust, and just wished that one of them would speak up and actually confess.

Night came soon enough, and they checked into a five-star hotel.

Jiyong’s POV

Sigh, as much as I really really want to, I haven’t talked to Seungri for the whole day today. It kills me inside. I miss cuddling him and teasing him whenever the chance arises, and now he doesn’t even look at me. Oh well, once we have some alone time, I will tell him.

When we arrived at the hotel, we discovered that YG reserved two separate rooms for us. That meant that two members would share the smaller room while three would get the other bigger one. “So,” I started, “What rooming plan do you guys suggest?” I, deep in my heart, really hoped that Seungri would suggest rooming with me for the night; that meant that we would sleep in the same bed together for the next few weeks. I imagined us cuddling up under the sheets for warmth, smelling the sweet scent of Seung’s shampoo, whispering intimate words to each other, it would be heaven.

Surprisingly, it was TOP who spoke my mind. “Hey, Taeyang and Daesung, what about you guys room with me, and Seungri can room with GD?” I stared at him in disbelief, but he smiled slyly. To my delight, Taeyang and Daesung quickly agreed before Seungri could object to anything. I saw his face fall, though, which almost tore my heart apart. Now is my chance, though, and I am NOT planning on spoiling it.

We hauled our luggage up six stories of stairs (ok, I lied, we took the elevator), and divided into our two groups. Our rooms were on the other sides of the hallway, which meant that Seung and I had all our privacy. I smiled in relief, and I saw Taeyang smirking out of the corner of my eye. I smiled back shyly, which made him chuckle. Seungri and I entered our room after saying goodnight to the rest of the band members. It looked cozy enough, with a television, fridge, microwave, tables, puffy couches, two walk-in closets, and a Queen-sized bed. I threw my luggage into one of the closets and dramatically collapsed onto the bed. Seungri sniggered and did the same. Once he landed on the bed, though, I bombarded him with a wrestling match. I had him in a headlock, with him on top of me flailing his arms and cursing. He started kicking, but I easily wrapped my legs around his knees and held on for dear life while he continued to struggle. He might not have known this, but while he was crying out for mercy and squirming, I was absorbing the scent of his hair. After a while, Seungri got tired and stopped trying to pull free of my invincible grasp. I didn’t want to let go but my arms involuntarily parted, and Maknae rolled over onto his back beside me. All of a sudden we burst out laughing and didn’t stop until ten minutes later. Lying side by side on our backs, our shoulders almost touched, and I inched my hand towards his until they were just barely touching. My damn heart started pounding again, and I really hoped that he didn’t hear it. Then, like magic, we simultaneously turned our heads to face one another, looked deep into each other’s eyes, and smiled. I felt my head getting closer to his face, my heart sped up by tenfold, and before I knew it our lips met.

Seungri’s POV

I wanted to hold him in my arms, I wanted to feel his hot breath down my back, I wanted to tell him that I loved him. When he kissed me, I knew that I would never be happy with anyone but him.

Wait a minute! What the hell am I doing!?!?! I’m kissing Kwon Jiyong, the leader of Big Bang, a GUY! I reluctantly pulled away from our kiss, turned around, and sat on the edge of the bed, furious with myself. Now you’ve done it, Lee Seunghyun! You have fallen too deep, because now you are in love with G-Dragon. I felt GD’s hand on my shoulder and trembled at the touch. “I’m sorry, Maknae,” he said, “I shouldn’t have done that to you.” I noticed a tear coming out of his eye, but he quickly wiped it away.

I wanted to say that I loved him, god I wanted to tell him that, but what came out of my mouth really surprised me: “It’s okay, hyung, you were just tired; I’ll go see if Youngbae wants to switch places with me.” With that, I grabbed my bags and sprinted down the hall. My eyes stung from all of the tears that I held back, and it didn’t help that there was air conditioning. TURN BACK AND TELL HIM THE TRUTH, my heart pleaded accusingly, but my legs didn’t listen as I kept running towards the other room inhabited by the rest of Big Bang.

Jiyong’s POV

I ruined it. I ruined my confession. I have lost the one person that I have loved for so long. I lay facedown on the bed and sobbed my heart out into the mattress. This was a pain that I have never felt before, even when I broke up with my previous girlfriends. This pain was deeper, agonizing, and seemed to tear my heart into two pieces. I couldn’t stop crying even if my life depended on it. Seungri, I am so sorry.

All of a sudden, I heard the door open, and my heart skipped a beat as I thought it was my Maknae. Instead I saw Taeyang with his worried face, which made me cry even louder. He ran towards the bed and embraced me. “Let it all out, GD, just let it all out,” he quietly told me. And I did. We sat on the bed in that position for a good half hour before I could find my voice again. I was left with hiccups, but at least I could carry a normal conversation. “Tell me what happened,” Taeyang urged, and I knew from his voice that he sincerely wanted to help me. That voice could coax a chipmunk from its burrow. I explained everything; from the moment we entered the room to the instant Seungri ran out the door, I told him every detail. He just sat beside me and listened without any interrogation or interruption. Man, no wonder we have been friends for so long; he can listen to someone’s problems even better than Dr. Phil. My face was soaked in tears and my nose was extremely runny, but I just kept talking and opening up to him. After I told my story, he looked at me empathetically and embraced me in his strong arms again. “It’s not your fault, GD,” he said, “No matter how much you think it is, it isn’t at all.”

“Then what the hell should I think, Taeyang!” I practically screamed. Then I burst out in tears.

Seungri’s POV

“He did WHAT!?!?!” yelled Daesung.

“SHH, keep your voice down, you !” I snapped. I looked around the room nervously, but thankfully TOP was still at the bathroom. Sometimes Daesung could be SO LOUD! “Yes, he did kiss me,” I repeated. Daesung just gawked, which surprisingly did not make me feel any better. I rolled my eyes and asked him, “What should I do now that he made a move?”

“DUH! Tell him that you like him, too, stupid!” he responded, giving me a moderately painful smack on the head.

“What if I don’t want him to love me? What if I want to stay heteroual for our audience’s sake?”

Daesung sighed and gently told me, “The fans would LOVE it if you fell in love with GD, Seungri. You are just making things difficult for yourself.” I wanted to scream at him and inform him of all the heartbreaks that my noona fans would go through if I turned gay. Instead, I cried out all of the tears I was trying so hard to hold back. Daesung looked taken aback for a second, but after a pause he grabbed his biggest Doraemon plushie and gave it to me to sob into.

TOP’s POV

OK, that didn’t work out too well. I was expecting a nice intimate bonding time between them, but that definitely wasn’t what happened, obviously! Dude, I feel like an effing spy, sneaking around listening in on their conversations about each other. Oh well, I hope that my next scheme to get them together will have better luck than this one >_<…

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Hope you enjoy this chapter!