Uh oh...

It Takes Courage
Sorry for the late update. It's finals week for everybody nowadays, huh?
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

It was a huge clamour in the night club “Midnight Paradise,” especially since it was packed so thoroughly that it seemed as though people needed to stand on top of each other. Loud music was banging, glasses of beer or soju were clinking, and the air was sizzling from sweat on the dance floor. Seungri entered with a depressed look on his face, complete with signature black circles under his eyes. He noticed that most girls were looking his way, but he felt no interest in them, unlike he anticipated.

Seungri’s POV

I started checking out some girls that I might be interested in, but to my disappointment, none of them appealed to me… at all. I kept comparing them to G-Dragon. This one is not as cute as GD, that one is not as skinny, that one’s smile is not as beautiful. There was even this one extremely attractive girl that I saw, but she seemed like she was about to puke due to her overdose on soju (she did later, and that was a huge turn-off).

I was about to give up on searching for someone to forget GD until someone tapped me on my left shoulder. “Are you alright?” a cute girl that looked around eighteen years old said to me.

I, overcome by her beauty and resemblance to GD, mumbled an “I’m ok.” I kept staring at her for a moment. She had a nice round face with the cutest smile just like GD (GD’s was cuter, but hey, it was the closest I have seen so far). She had a skinny figure (like GD), straight brown hair (like GD), and apparently an eccentric sense of fashion (like GD). Did I mention that she looked almost exactly like G-Dragon except feminine?

“Are you sure?” she asked teasingly. Dude, she even acted like GD.

“Of coooourse,” I teased back. She laughed such a bubbly laugh. She offered her hand and introduced herself as Ji Song, still smiling her lovely smile.

“Nice to meet you, Jiyong, I mean Ji Song (man that was stupid),” I said to her and shook her hand, “I’m Seunghyun, but everybody calls me Seungri.”

She giggled again, “I already know your name, Victory boy! I am a huge fan of Big Bang.”

I smiled. She was cute; most fan girls would be all clingy and stuff. But I could see that she was rather impressed with my million dollar smile. I mean, I AM the cutest boy in Big Bang. Out of no where, I asked her, “Wanna dance?”

Smiling like always, she agreed. We made our way, quite painfully, to the dance floor. Come on, the place was packed! I almost ripped my favourite purple sweater (OK, fine, GD’s favourite sweater). There, we started dancing and showing our stuff. I would have done some break dancing moves if the place wasn’t packed to the brim around me, so I just stuck to the vertical movement.

A slow dance started and I looked at her uncomfortably, laughing nervously. She laughed. How could she be so relaxed with me? I asked myself. I couldn’t help but smile back, so I put my left hand on her back and held her left hand with my right. She put her free hand on my shoulder and looked deep into my eyes. She had a beautiful eye colour—light brownish with a twinge of gold—just like GD’s. I couldn’t stop looking into them. How I have missed looking into such lovely eyes! I didn’t even realize that the slow dance ended until Ji Song started rolling her eyes and giggling at me. I snapped out of my thoughts, embarrassed, and offered to buy her a drink. Again, smiling, she agreed. We sat at a table and started talking about our likes and dislikes.

“What’s your favourite song out of all of Big Bang?” I timidly asked her.

“Well duh, Strong Baby, because it was you who sang it,” she replied with a giggle. Man, I love this chick. “What’s yours?”

“Of course it’s Strong Baby, because, like you said, it was me who sang it!” We both laughed at my comment.

“I love that purple sweater! Where did you get it?”
“Oh, it is actually G-Dragon’s”, my voice almost cracked when I said his name, “but we borrow each other’s clothes all the time, so their clothes are my clothes and my clothes are their clothes. Yah, like that.”

“You guys seem so close!” she remarked. I was not sure, but I detected a faint hint of disappointment and jealousy in her eyes. “What else do you guys do together? You know, besides singing and dancing.”

“We eat… a lot… and television is like our deity,” I replied, chuckling, thinking about the times me and Jiyong used to have food fights with each other and wrestle over the remote control. “But we also like to exercise and work out together.”

“That’s really cool. Even me and my little sister are not that close,” she said.

“Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. Yah, I haven’t seen my younger sister or my parents for almost four months. It’s very difficult to live without them, don’t you think?”

“I haven’t seen my family for six years,” she said. I was rather taken aback at that. She looked like an angel—every family would have loved to have her.

“How come?” I asked, really curious about her background. Her eyes suddenly changed. To my surprise, I could see anger and resentment. She looked really uncomfortable all of sudden. Her lips started quivering, and she started crying a little bit. I kept looking at her eyes, which were still full of fury and hatred. Why did she hate her family so much?

“They abandoned me!” she bawled. Oh. Oops. I grabbed a tissue and dabbed her now wet face dry, and smiled at her. However, there wasn’t a twinge of sadness in her; only anger: pure hatred that was drilled into her heart so thoroughly. I couldn’t understand it at all.

I shook my head quickly, hoping to erase all of my doubts about this girl. After all, I sort of did like Ji Song. She could be the answer to all of my homoual Jiyong problems! Of course I do not like her as much as Jiyong, but it was close enough either way. Nothing’s perfect, isn’t it?

“It’ll be alright, Ji Song,” I told her once her tears stopped. “You have me now!” She giggled at this and dazzled me with her smile again. Unconsciously, I asked her if she would want to stay at my place with the rest of Big Bang. Crap, I wasn’t supposed to do that. To make it worse, she was overjoyed at my offer and quickly accepted. Crap. Oh well, the rest of Big Bang would surely love her! Wouldn’t they?

Ji Song’s POV

Jackpot. Man, it took that stupid kid long enough to invite me over. What’s wrong with him anyways? Once I enter his living quarters, all will be revealed to me and the general public for that matter. I smiled to myself in success, but the Maknae mistook it as a sign of happiness. He wrapped his arm around me and offered to pay for the taxi when we left the club. “Oh no! I am already burdening you with me staying at your place! Please let me pay for my fare just this once!” I pretentiously pleaded. Seungri insisted that he pay, though, grabbing my bags while he was at it. Naïve child doesn’t know a thing about what is going to happen to him and his group that I despise so much once I set foot in their accommodations.

Once we got into the taxi, the naïve Maknae draped his arm around me again. Disgusting brat; I really just wanted to push his despicable arm off of me and step on it. Instead, I looked up at him and forced my best smile at him. Ugh. When I looked away, I rolled my eyes in disgust. Luckily he didn’t seem to notice and smiled at me instead. Oh, just you wait, Big Bang, you will get what you deserve…

We finally made it to the hotel. Seungri looked really nervous, which was weird because he had this huge ego that could surpass any skyscraper. I mean, what happened to his confidence? Oh well, I will find out soon enough. He knocked on the door, fumbled for his room card, and opened the door. He was breathing really hard, and I rolled my eyes. “Hyungs, are you there?” he timidly called out. Hearing no answer, he shrugged and took my stuff and placed it on the bed. Like the caring person I am (see the sarcasm?), I offered to sleep on the couch instead. Luckily, he insisted that we had sleeping bags and that his hyungs wouldn’t mind. I smirked. Of course they won’t.

“What about you go take a shower and get dressed for bed? It’s rather later, don’t cha think?” he told me with a smile.

I smiled brightly and ruffled his hair, but once I turned away, a frown was replaced on my face. I grabbed some clothes from my bag, shampoo, a face moisturizer, and headed to the bathroom.

Seungri’s POV

Damn, that girl is pretty. But dammit, what will my hyungs think! Taeyang would give me this huge lecture on how never to bring strangers (not to mention strangers of the opposite gender) home, Daesung would be annoying as usual, and TOP would just glare at me and refrain from talking to me for a while. What I worried most was about Jiyong. Tears brimmed at the edge of my eyes. I would be hurting him so much once he found out that I actually brought a girl home right after our first romantic kiss. I shook my head violently. It was all for the best, Seungri, I told myself. I started changing out of my suit and into some comfortable track pants and t-shirt. Then I lied down on the bed and turned the television on. Perfect, it was my latest performance of Strong Baby. I just settled in and enjoyed.

Jiyong’s POV

I heard a door open and close, and I heard voices outside. I debated whether to get up and look to see if it was Seungri, but I decided against it. A second later, however, I heard “Hyungs, are you there?” His voice rang loudly and clearly in my mind. He came back. I slowly got out of my bed, slipped on some decent clothing, and opened my door. I made my way to his hotel room and stopped in front of the door. I took several deep breaths and thought about what to say for a moment. Now or never. I knocked timidly. No turning back now. I saw the doorknob turn, the door opened, I came face to face with maknae. Awkward silence filled the space between us. Then he cleared his throat and gestured me inside. I noticed an unfamiliar bag on the bed, but I thought nothing of it; it looked like something TOP would get. I sat down on the edge of the bed and started off with an apology. “I’m really sorry, Maknae, I really shouldn’t have done that to you. I should have just told you dead on.” OK, here goes. “Lee Seunghyun, I am in love with you. Ever since you made it into Big Bang I loved you, but I was too shy to admit it. Now, all I want is for you to tell me, sincerely, if you love me or not. Please.” I felt tears at the edge of my eyes, but I held them back; if I cried anymore, I felt as if my whole body would be dehydrated.

Seungri looked down to the floor, fidgeted a little bit, and bit his lower lip. I saw his Adam’s apple move down and then up when he gulped, but when he was just about to answer I heard the bathroom door open.

“Seungri, do you have any body lotion, I think I left mine back at the—,” said a woman’s voice. I froze, tensed up, and I saw Seungri do the same. A skinny girl in her late teens emerged with her pink pajamas on, with her hair bundled up in a towel. She stopped talking once she saw me, and felt her glare at me for a strange reason.

“GD, this is Ji Song, a girl I met at a club. Ji Song this is GD, he is the leader of Big Bang but I bet you already know that.”

She smiled and gave me a cute “Anyong”. I could have died right there and then. I just confessed in front of my love, right when he already found a girlfriend. I closed my eyes, looked at the floor in shame, and sighed. I heard voices coming from outside the door.

“Give me the frigging card, hyung” followed by an “I got it, pabo, just give me some space.”

Suddenly the door opened and Taeyang, Seunghyun, and Daesung came in. They spotted the unfamiliar girl in front of them and stopped in their tracks. Taeyang looked at me worriedly, Daesung glowered accusingly at Seungri, and TOP glared at the girl suspiciously.

Then TOP snarled in an unusually low voice at Seungri, “You had better have a good reason for this, Maknae.” This was going to be a really long and painful night.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
OK, that took me WAY too long to write. Oh well, still hope you enjoy it and please comment and criticize.