But I DO love her

It Takes Courage
Finally Chapter 7 done. Criticism and comments encouraged!
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Jiyong’s POV

I got off the bed and walked out the door, speechless. I mean, what was there to say? Maknae found a girl to love with his whole heart, replacing me. I couldn’t feel anything as I walked down the hallway, no pain, no angst, nothing. It was as if there were no more emotions in me. It was as if my emotions have left me. What replaced them was a gaping hole in my heart, which could never be healed back to its original form. There were no tears, there was no sadness, nothing. I literally felt nothing. It was a horrible feeling, hundreds of times worse than when Maknae ran away from me after our first ever kiss: it was the extreme case of a broken heart.

I reached my room and started packing. I didn’t think I could last another minute in this hotel, and frantically grabbed my coat and zipped up my bags. I checked myself out in the mirror, and fumbled for a pair of dark sunglasses and a thick grey hoodie to hide from the fan girls. I was dressed alright, a little plain but decent enough. I turned around to find Taeyang looking at me. He had tears in his eyes. How ironic how he was crying whereas I felt as if I couldn’t care less anymore.

“GD,” he started off in a whisper. But I pushed past him (a little too violently) and made my way to the door. Youngbae beat me to it, though, and blocked the exit before I could do anything. “GD, you have GOT to let it go,” he told me in an urgent tone of voice.

I chuckled sinisterly. “Right, Taeyang, I’ll let it go. After all, our maknae won’t get a girl from the club, wouldn’t he?” I sneered, “It’s just my luck, that’s all, Youngbae. It’s just my luck to fall in love with a heteroual.” We stood there facing each other for what seemed like eternity.

To my surprise, I broke the silence in the most unexpected way possible: I started laughing. I laughed so hard that my sides started hurting, and Youngbae started getting really worried.

“GD, stop it, you’re hurting yourself.” But I couldn’t stop laughing. My legs gave way and I collapsed onto the floor. Even then I was still laughing hysterically. Taeyang managed to take hold of my flailing body and threw me onto the bed. He pinned me down and started slapping my face as hard as he could. I could tell he was not enjoying this forced violence. “SNAP OUT OF IT, KWON JIYONG, OR YOU’LL KILL YOURSELF!” My sunglasses flew off into a corner of the room, my saliva started flailing around everywhere, and still there was no pain. I felt a trickle of blood crawl out of my nose, and my laughter eventually subsided. Taeyang stopped slapping my face and handed me a tissue. “Jiyong, mianhe,” he apologized sincerely, and I found that his face was wet with tears (or was it my spit?). I sighed deeply.

“I should be the one saying that,” I replied drearily.

TOP’s POV

I was trembling with anger. How DARE Seungri break GD’s heart a second time, not to mention bring a GIRL home with him without our permission! Seriously, what the hell was he thinking? That girl with the fake surprised look on her face in front of me was not helping my temper either. For a strange reason, she looked really familiar. I looked at her for a moment and studied her features, and I was almost sure that I met her somewhere before. Whatever, back to business. I glared at Seungri and quietly said “You had better have a good reason for this, Maknae.” It was then GD stood up and left the room. I don’t blame him; his love interest just back-stabbed him, hard. Taeyang looked at me and I nodded, my eyes still permanently fixed on the fidgeting maknae. And Taeyang, too, exited the room to follow the poor heartbroken lad. “Maknae, come talk to me in private; Daesung, supervise the lady until we all know what the hell is going on.” That was an order, and everybody knew it. I gave Seungri a spine-tingling death glare and I walked out the door, knowing that he had no choice but to follow me.

We walked down the stairs and into the recreational room (there was just a swimming pool, a hot tub, a fitness room, and a game room). Luckily there weren’t any people there save for those few in the exercise room with their IPods. Once we made it to the game room, I shut the sound-proof door. I grabbed the maknae’s wrist and whirled him around to face me. He looked like he was scared less. I could understand why, for I immediately started giving him the loudest and scariest yelling session on the face of the planet.

“WHAT THE F*** WAS THAT FOR, SEUNGRI?!?! GD IS ALREADY F***ING STRESSED ENOUGH WITHOUT ALL THE F***ING TROUBLE YOU ARE BRINGING!!! NOW YOU’RE BRINGING A F***ING GIRL BACK HOME WITHOUT YOUR HYUNGS’S PERMISSIONS!!! I MEAN, WHAT IF THIS STARTS A F***ING SCANDAL, YOU STUPID BOY, AND WHAT IF Y.G. F***ING FIRES US! IT WOULD ALL BE YOUR F***ING FAULT!!” and so on. As you can see, I used the F word many times in different forms.

“Hyung, please,” Seungri pleaded, trying to calm me down but I was not even CLOSE to cooling down. I kept on hollering at him for a good twenty minutes before my voice started getting hoarse.

“Please, just let me explain,” he said.

“What is there to explain, Maknae? I know that you love him back; I’ve been listening in on all of your conversations with Daesung. You are in denial and you are actually ASHAMED of loving Jiyong.”

After my remark, Seungri turned bright red and looked down in shame.

“Maknae, you have got to come out of denial.” He didn’t look up for a while, seeming to be thinking of something.

“It’s too late, hyung,” he said, “I am in love with someone else already.” Fat chance.

“Come on, maknae, I know you still love Jiyong and Ji Song is just to make you forget about him.”

He glared at me and asserted himself: “But I DO love her.” With that, he walked out the game room and slammed the door.

Daesung’s POV

After the two Seunghyuns left, it was just me and the girl. I have to admit, she was sort of cute except for that frown on her face. What’s up with that? I decided to be the nice guy I am and introduced myself. “Daesung immida,” and I held out my hand.

She looked at it, hesitantly took it and replied, “Ji Song immida.”

“How did you think of Seungri?” I asked teasingly. She wrinkled her nose for a second, but then she smiled,

“I think he is cute.” Then what was that wrinkled nose for? Weird…

And so our conversation started.

“Are you a resident of South Korea?” I asked.

“Of course, but I used to live in the United States.”

“Oooo, what’s it like?”

“Boring. There were many Korean people there so I didn’t even need to learn any English.”

“Really? You’re so lucky. My hyungs Jiyong and Taeyang are always getting all worked up because of their mediocre Japanese, Chinese, and English.”

“Tell them to relax.” And I saw her she smiled genuinely for the first time. I can always tell when someone is faking their smile or is actually smiling. After all, I AM the master of smiling.

“How did you meet Seungri?” I changed the topic. She hesitated, and then simply spoke:

“We met at the club and we started dancing.” Oh. That was anticlimactic. I was hoping for some action.

“Well, you’d better get some beauty sleep, princess. I’ll get TOP hyung to sleep in the other room so that there would be more space on the couch for me and maknae.” I noticed that she blushed when I called her princess. I smiled to myself.

“Thanks Daesung!” she said while I was leaving the room.

Ji Song’s POV

When Daesung left the room, I climbed onto the bed, looked through my bag, and took out my personal diary that I have been keeping for a total record of five years. Absolutely nobody knew about it, not even my family. And I wrote down this entry:

Dear Diary,

I have learned a lot about Big Bang today. Number 1, Daesung is one of the funniest and nicest people I have ever met in a long time; too bad he will be brought down with the rest of Big Bang. Sad face. Number 2, TOP hyung (the f***ing reason why I have such hard feelings against this Korean pop group) did not recognize me, thank god; for a second there, I thought he was going to rat me out. I have to remember to wake up early tomorrow and put on some heavy makeup. And number 3, Seungri and Jiyong are in love but are also in denial, mostly due to the stupid maknae’s stubbornness.

Well, now that I know what the situation is, I can devise a plan to take them down. I have already thought of my first step, though, which is a relief; I want to get this over with efficiently and quickly, so I’ll carry my plan out once I have Jiyong all to myself. Don’t worry, it won’t be all too bad; just stirring some of that curiosity within him *wink*.

Wish me luck! You are the only thing that keeps me sane these days.

~ Lee Hyori <3

I know, I know, why is a y superstar like me doing trying to make Big Bang sink down to rock-bottom? Well, I’ll explain:

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Next chapter's only going to be Hyori's story. Some of you may be thinking, "Lee Hyori does NOT look like G-Dragon!" But really, if you're wearing that much makeup and if you pick the right clothes, you could look like just about anybody LOL.