Listen To Your Conscience (R)

It Takes Courage
Finaly, rated scene up. I changed a little bit of it, but the idea is still there, I think. I tend to get all worked up on grammar and punctuation sometimes GRRR.
Well, enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seungri’s POV

My other self beckoned me to come towards him. I stopped in front of the mirror.

“Keep walking, Seungri. Don’t be frightened,” he said. Like hell I wouldn’t be frightened! To my surprise, I walked straight through with absolutely no difficulty and found myself on the other side of the mirror. Everything in the hotel was backwards. If I weren’t scared less, I would have found it absolutely intriguing.

“Where are you taking me?” I inquired when my conscience turned around and kept walking. Almost immediately, the background sort of melted from around me, and I found myself in front of the YG Building.

“Does that answer your question?” Yup.

I looked around and saw a familiar person manoeuvring his way through towards the building.

“Hey, that’s me!” I cried out. Damn I looked good even back then.

“Yup, this is the first time you went to the YG building.”

“Why are you showing me this?”

“You’ll see,” my conscience replied with a smirk. He stepped forward and followed my third self into the building, with me trailing behind him.

My conscience stopped suddenly, making me bump my forehead on the back of his head. “AISH!!!” I cried out at the sudden contact.

“Look,” said my conscience with a smile, pointing towards something. I gasped in realization.

“This was my first meeting with Jiyong!”

“Yup. Remember that spark you felt in your heart?” How could I forget? It was the first time I felt a little flutter in my heart when talking to a person, even if it wasn’t a girl. I was instantly attracted to him, just not in the way that I thought I was.

We listened to our first and quite awkward conversation together.

“Hi, my name is Lee Seunghyun, I am a new trainee in YG.” I saw my past self put his hand forward in polite greeting, but Jiyong did not accept it. Not yet, at least, until he seemed to snap out of his little trance. I chuckled at his adorable behaviour.

“Nice to meet you, Seunghyun. I’m Kwon Jiyong. I have been in the YG Entertainment ever since I was twelve years old.”

“Wow, how old are you now?”

“Seventeen.”

“I’m sixteen! Let’s be friends!”

I covered my eyes with my fingers. How embarrassing of me to have done that! But really, what else would you expect from a sixteen-year-old whose father told him that confidence and straightforwardness is the key to success?

Jiyong laughed. “I am sure we will be.”

The scenery melted into another, showing the time when GD and I were wrestling with each other on the bed, with me in a tight headlock. I just watched in nostalgia. Things were not like that anymore.

My conscience showed me many of these kinds of interactions that I had with Jiyong, all of them making me yearn for the past and its pleasures. Every scene made me laugh and cry, since they were all so innocent, so naïve. Me just staring at GD, me stumbling during practice because GD entered, me eyeing GD on stage, and the list continues. GD and I were having fun to no boundaries, it seemed. Nothing was as awkward as it is now. “Why did this have to change?” I asked my conscience. He looked at me with a blank expression while the scenery changed again.

This time it was in Big Bang’s former apartment. I saw myself standing in front of GD’s bedroom, looking rather nervous. I saw him (or me, I don’t really know anymore) without a shirt, wringing his hands, putting his hands together in prayer, bit his lip, and showing all signs of nervousness in the whole history of nervousness.

“What is this?” I asked my conscience standing beside me.

“You’ll see.”

My past self finally gather enough courage to grab the doorknob and turn it.

“Hyung, can I borrow your jeans?” I asked, poking my head into the room. I heard a bump at the other side of the door. Me, myself, and I all chuckled. GD bumped his head on the table lamp.

“Aish! Later, alright maknae? I have to practice this dance for tomorrow, dammit!” hollered a muffled voice.

My third self scoffed and walked into the room. My conscience and I followed him, heading towards GD’s wardrobe. “Whatever,” he said.

“Dude, why don’t you use your own clothes? It’s not as if you hadn’t run out!” GD yelled, back facing us.

“Hyung has nice clothes,” I said. GD turned around with a furious expression on his face, but I saw myself smile and wink at him, which made him soften up. I smiled at myself. I always used that smile and wink combination to get out of trouble with my hyungs.

GD looked away quickly and continued to bicker at me. “I know I do, but don’t use compliments to use them! Use your own jeans! You bought the exact same pair, remember?”

“It’s in the wash,” I heard myself reply quietly. I knew the real reason why I always borrowed his clothes. I always felt more secure wearing something that he had worn before for some strange reason, but was too proud to admit it in front of him. It would have been embarrassing anyways to have told him.

GD scoffed. I smiled. He looked so cool even when he was scoffing.

“Here it is!” I said, taking the jeans and throwing them on the bed. I started stripping until I only had my boxers on.

“Yah, Seungri-ah I said to use yo—” GD started off, but stopped suddenly at the sight of me. The real me (if I was real anymore) chuckled. After rolling his eyes, GD turned around again.

I also found a white muscle shirt in GD’s closet, and I put that on, too. “There! How do I look, GD?” I asked, preparing my newest pose back then (back on a slant, thumbs in my pockets, and fingers pointed outwards.)

GD turned back with a groan. “You look good, Seung,” he said with a straight face.

“Thanks Hyung, but I know that I look good,” I replied. So typical of me to have acted arrogant when actually I was just trying to boost my confidence. Inside, I was always a little bit insecure with myself.

GD turned back, his fast aghast. “YAH, you asked for my opinion!”

My third self, rather taken aback at his horrific expression, stuttered, “Oh… right. Good luck on your dance!” and dashed out the door.

Chuckling, me and my conscience started following my third self, with the furious Jiyong yelling after him. When we got to the door, however, we saw my third self leaning against the wall with his right hand on the left side of his chest, eyes closed and breathing heavily. I gasped. “I remember this,” I said to my conscience. “It was the first time I felt my heart speeding up when talking to Jiyong.” Ever since then, whenever I saw Jiyong or had any contact with him at all, my heart had this habit of beating twice as fast as before.

My conscience smiled at me and nodded. “There’s more,” he said. “Just keep watching.”

My third self pulled himself together and walked back to Jiyong’s door, right hand still on his chest. “Oh and by the way, we have dance practice in five minutes,” he poked his head back into the room before running off again. Both me and the me beside me (confused yet?) laughed.

After several minutes of laughing, my conscience grabbed onto my arm and suddenly we were at the dance studio watching Big Bang’s practice. Me and Taeyang were competing on who was the better dancer, as usual, and it was obvious that I was. I saw TOP trying to catch up with the dance moves, Daesung trying to imitate the moves Taeyang was doing (and failing miserably), and GD just stopped dancing altogether. I wondered why.

When it was time from break, I saw me and Jiyong fooling around by taking funny pictures of us with our phones.

“OK, boys, back to practice!” the instructor hollered behind me and my conscience, scaring the out of me.

I saw both Jiyong and my third self groaning and attempting to stand up. However, I saw myself standing up too quickly and was about to fall backwards due to imbalance. To prevent my fall, GD grabbed my hand and pulled, but ended up falling right on top of me. As a bystander, I have to comment that it looked like a rather awkward position, but I recognized it at once.

“T-that was when…” I started off, realization practically written on my face.

“That was when you first realized our love for Jiyong,” my conscience finished it off for me.

“Get up, guys!” hollered our dance instructor, again scaring the out of me.

GD quickly got off of me, blushing like crazy, and walked over to my spot in between Taeyang and TOP. It took me a while to get off the floor, however, and when I did I had this flustered expression on my face. I saw myself walk towards Daesung who was pointing and laughing at me, teasing no doubt. Then the scene in front of me turned black.

“Now do you know why your relationship with GD changed?” I heard my own voice ask beside me. I stayed silent and motionless even though I already knew the answer. “It was because you two realized that your love for each other went deeper than pure fun. That is what changed your innocent puppy-like adoration into an intense and profound love that only lovers could understand. Do you understand?”

I could only nod.

“I want to show you one last scene.”

The scenery changed again. I saw myself and Jiyong up against the wall, in the hallway of our apartment. Their hands cupped together. But at some moments Jiyong could tell that my third self was hesitating, like he didn’t want to do this, but at he same time he did.

Third Person’s POV

Jiyong was fumbling around for the key to the room as they were “playing” around with each other. He finally got it and unlocked the door. Him and Seungri were still making out until they both reached the edge of the bed and took each others’ jackets and shirts off. Jiyong ed Seung Ri’s pants. But the younger man hand grabbed his eager hands, and Jiyong looked at him.

He did it again. He hesitated. To make that awkward moment go away, Jiyong took his hand, brought it up in the air, and started to kiss him, with his lips against Seungri‘s. Jiyong gently laid him back down on the bed.

And then that’s where Jiyong continued to take off Seungri’s pants and succeeded

He threw them to the side and looked at Seungri who just lay there, looking at Jiyong in the eyes.

Jiyong slowly slid his hands down his love interest’s chest and then down his stomach until he reached his boxers. Slowly but surely, Seungri’s boxers came off, leaving him and exposed for Jiyong to view.

The older man slowly moved his hand down until he reached Seungri’s member. He softly grabs it and then tightens his grip but not hard enough to hurt him. The little Maknae softly lets out a moan while kissing his Hyung.

He then slowly made his hand move up and down, gaining louder moans from Seung Ri. Jiyong smiled and started to speed it up a little bit.

“AH, faster!”

Jiyong did the exact opposite. He stopped Seungri’s member (maknae groaned at this in anguish), and instead engulfed it in his mouth. Seungri closed his eyes in pleasure. He wanted this. He wanted to do this. But he was having second thoughts about it as well.

“Stop Jiyong, please! This is not—stop!”

Again, Jiyong refused to follow what his lover wanted. He quickened his pace, from his lover’s groans. Eventually, Jiyong lifted up his head as he wiped his mouth, wiping away from his lips, and swallowing what was in his mouth. He then kissed his maknae passionately.

Jiyong pulled back and whispered into his ear. “You want some more of it, Baby” (saying the last word ‘Baby’ in English)

“Don’t!” Seungri pleaded.

GD looked at him with a hurt expression.

“Don’t stop!” Like lightening, Seungri pulled down Jiyong’s pants, his boxers, and started massaging the bulging manhood.

“Ugh, god!” GD was rather surprised with the maknae’s sudden move. He could feel growing and hardening even more. He pinned his lover down on the bed and rubbed their members together. They both moaned.

“Don’t stop!” Seungri pleaded again.

GD’s eyes became frenzied and he was no longer in control of his actions. He roughly pulled his maknae’s legs apart and entered his large member [A/N Oh god that would really hurt.].

“AHHHH!!!” Seungri screamed in pain and ecstasy.

Jiyong, seeing his maknae in such a pitiful state, played with the tip of his neglected but sensitive member.

Seungri gasped at this, and quickly got used to having a huge member inside him. He started rotating his hips. His lover got the idea and started ing, slowly at first. He started speeding up once he saw that Seungri was no longer in much pain. His s became rougher and faster, and their skins slapped against each other in an manner. Seungri had to grab the bed stand to prevent his head from hitting it.

“Faster, hyung, please!” Seungri cried out.

“Only if you call me ‘Oppa’”

“OK, fine! Just go faster, oppa, please, I’m about to !”

GD smirked while he kept pushing himself into his lover. Keeping his hips in rotation, he lowered his head and started on one of his lover’s hard s.

Seungri’s POV

“STOP!!!” I screamed. Geez, I was getting hard just looking at the scene in front of me. It was one of my many dreams. My first one to be exact.

My conscience chuckled as he eyed the bulge in my pants. “Are you willing to change your mind?” he continued.

“About what?” I asked though I knew what he (or I) meant.

The scenery changed back into the one in the hotel room with the massacred GD.

“Are you willing to receive his love?” my conscience asked.

GD turned his head just enough to look me in the eyes. I looked at the beating heart still in my hands and looked at the left side of GD’s chest. I knew my answer, and my conscience knew what I was thinking.

“I hope you made the right choice.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Special thanks to KK for the rated scene!
And thank you for your comments; they really made my day.