Point of No Return (R)

It Takes Courage
Last chapter, peoples!
Thank you KK for writing the rated scene for me.
Couldn't have done it without you!

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Flash-forward Three Years

Third-Person POV:

“Do thou, Kwon Jiyong, take Lee Seung hyun as your lawfully wedded wif—I mean husband?” the priest announced in a news reporter voice.

“I do.”

“And do thou, Lee Seung hyun, also take Kwon Jiyong as your lawfully wedded husband?”

“I do,” the younger man squeaked out through his tears.

“I now pronounce you man and husband!”

The two men pulled each other into a powerful but tender kiss, accompanied by the enthusiastic cheers from the audience.

Taeyang’s POV

We cheered and clapped and whistled and shouted and so on. The wedding was finally carried out! Daesung and I were the best men for Seungri and Jiyong, respectively; Hyori, Seungri’s little sister, and Jiyong’s older sister served as the bridesmaids; and TOP was the wedding manager (how he managed to “manage” the wedding, I will never know). Three years, and everything changed for the better.

Jiyong was right when he said that he was “not going to be easy.” It took a year for him to recover from his heartbroken state and get rid of all the feelings of dread and ambivalence. However, Seungri was right beside him, and he meant it when he said that he would never fall in love with anybody else. Always faithful to his lover and determined to give him all of his heart (not literally this time), he proved to Jiyong that he was indeed in love with him and was willing to do anything for his happiness. As for the others? Daesung and Hyori married six months after their love proclamation (it was a fast wedding), and since then had three lovely children (two boys and a girl) that parents would only dream of having. No, I’m joking; those three little children are actually devils in disguise. TOP was finally released from Yoobin’s whiny grasp—she hit her head stupidly while shopping and had long-term amnesia ever since. Hyori also forgave him for his “assault” on her, but as a punishment he had to serve as her children’s babysitter for life.

I, on the other hand, got a girlfriend. Finally. On a performance trip to China, I spotted my dream girl: one with long straight hair, a pale face, a slender body, and a lovely smile. Her beauty was not what attracted me, though; it was her innocent and friendly eyes. They just seemed to call to me when we first looked at each other. Although our relationship launched with an awkward first conversation—Mei Ling was one of those naturally shy girls and I was just starting to learn Chinese—I mustered up enough courage to ask her out to coffee. There, I gathered the rest of my courage (which was not much) to kiss her. We were declared a couple ever since, and I struck gold. Mei Ling was the top medical student in her national university, had a part-time job as a journalist (she actually recognized me as Big Bang’s Taeyang but was too shy to admit it), and seemed to be the most intelligent person I have ever met in my whole life.

All went well.

5 hours later…

“Have a great time in America!” I yelled as they were driven off by the limousine that bore the sign “Just Married!” Yah, they decided to go tour America for their honeymoon.

“Bye, Ji and Ri!” Mei Ling practically whispered beside me in her best Korean. I kissed her softly on the cheek. She was such a sweet girl that I couldn’t help but nickname her “My Angel”.

“Remember to get me a Doraemon cellphone!” Doraemon-freak called out beside me. You know who Doraemon-freak is, right? “And maybe a mug, too! I love Doraemon mugs!”

“Shut up about Doraemon, Daesung!” TOP yelled in his deep voice (that has gotten deeper during those three years).

“We’ll miss you!”

“Take care!”

“Enjoy the food!”

All of the people who were invited to the wedding waved as the car drove down the road and disappeared under the horizon.

“Let’s go home, My Angel,” I said gently to the innocent lady cuddling against my arm.

Third Person’s POV

Seung Ri pushed Jiyong down on the bed and, Jiyong instantly started to press his lips against Seung Ri’s. Seung Ri returned the kiss back by wrapping his arms around him, as if he was bringing him closer to him. Seung Ri started to move his hands up and down his lover’s back, still kissing him. They both closed their eyes.

Jiyong moved his hands down and slowly started to pull off Seung Ri’s shirt. Seung Ri cooperated and Jiyong threw the shirt off to the side, lips only briefly parting. Seung Ri suddenly stopped the kissing and looked at Jiyong. “Hyung?” He said looking into his eyes.

“Yes Maknae?” He said smiling back at him.

“Something seems missing.”

“Like what?”

Seung Ri looked at him as Jiyong looked around to see what was wrong.

“You in me,” Seung Ri whispered in his ear, in a seductive tone.

Jiyong smiled as he sat up and lightly touched Seung Ri’s face and made him look at him. He kissed him again patiently. “Is that better Maknae?”

“No, you have to do better than that, Hyung.” Seung Ri smiled as Jiyong wrapped his arm around Seung Ri and flipped Seung Ri over untill Seung Ri fell back against the bed. Seung Ri continued move his hands up and down GD’s back. Jiyong stopped kissing Seung Ri as he moved his hands down to the button of his pants. He ed him, and pulled them slowly off of his Maknae.

Jiyong then ed his pants and did the same thing, throwing the two pairs of pants to the side. He went back down on Seung Ri and started to kiss his chest, his stomach and everywhere else he could reach while Seung Ri let out a few moans here and there. That got Jiyong into the mood even more.

Seung Ri kept his hands on Jiyong’s back as he continued to kiss him all over. Then Jiyong brought the blanket over them as he removed his lover’s boxers. Seung Ri bit his bottom lip as Jiyong was kissing the tip of , teasing him like crazy. Jiyong then blew into it, giving his lover extreme pleasure. Seungri tried not to yell out in happiness or excitement, but Jiyong could tell that he was enjoying it. Jiyong slowly brought Seungri’s legs apart, simultaneously keeping his tongue sliding over the in a circular motion.

Seung Ri let out another moan as he released into Jiyong’s mouth. Jiyong lifted up his head out of the blankets and wiped his mouth. He looked at Seung Ri, who was breathing heavily, and rubbed his chest lovingly. Jiyong smiled and moved up to lie on top of him. Seung Ri smiled at him, and thought about what he had done to hurt this boy. This guy. Someone he loves.

Seung Ri moved his head up and kissed him. They kept making out as Seung Ri made them roll over until he was on top. He was being really passionate in this kiss until he stopped and then moved down, intent on giving his lover the same pleasure that he gave him. He kissed his chest and moved down… all the way down. He removed Jiyong’s boxers and lifted his head out from under the blankets and smiled as he held up the boxers. He reached up and kissed him as he held up the boxers and threw them to the side he then placed both of his hands down on the bed, and continued to kiss Jiyong. He stopped and Jiyong’s hair as Jiyong laid there smiling. He reached up and touched Seung Ri’s cheek. And then his lips.

“I love you, Maknae,” he said sincerely.

Seung Ri smiled. “Me too, Hyung.”

Jiyong frowned. “You love yourself, or you love me?”

Seungri chuckled. “Both.” Seung Ri rested his head down on Jiyong’s chest and listened to his breaths and his steady heartbeat.

“Well then!” Jiyong stated as he flipped the smaller male over once again, and moved down under the blankets. Seungri was about to say something, but yelled out in pain and excitement as GD stuck a finger into him. “The pain will fade away, I promise,” said uffled voice from underneath.

“Ahhh…” was the only thing that Seungri could reply with. He trusted him more than anything so he decided to bear the excruciating pain that he was going through.

His moans were too much for GD, and too to stop himself, he suddenly slid into the maknae’s entrance, slowly getting gin deeper and deeper. Seungri moved his head to the side; pain was written all over his face; he desperately wanted his lover to stop.

“It hurts, GD! Stop, please!”

“Trust me, it will pass! Just relax.”

“It hurts too much, I can’t!”

“Look at me, Lee Seunghyun.”

“AHH!!” Seungri cried out instead.

“I said, look at me.”

Finally the man underneath him looked up, and the pain on his face died away little by little. Jiyong started ing. Hard. Moans filled the air.

Jiyong then started his lover’s neglected member, making him scream even louder.

As they reached their es, Jiyong collapsed onto his lover, totally out of breath.

“Maknae…that…was wonderful….So much better.” Seung Ri looked at him and smiled.

“It better be wonderful…” he smiling as he moved his finger all over Jiyong’s chest.
He then made his arms go under his back as if he was hugging him.

Indeed he thought….this was the perfect moment ever with him….

With his Maknae.

And he will keep it forever in his mind, always.

“Hey Hyung,” Seungri interrupted Jiyong’s thoughts.

Jiyong moaned in response.

“What do you think true love needs?”

“Lots of things,” the older man asked sleepily. “I just know that our love is true.”

Seungri chuckled. “I think true love needs communication, trust, and unconditional love.”

“I think you are missing one, Maknae,” Jiyong answered after a short pause.

The maknae furrowed his brow in confusion. “Which one?”

“True love? It takes a lot of things like laughter, honesty, and patience. But for me, and I am sure for you as well, it took courage. Yah, that’s it. It takes courage. True love requires courage.”

Seungri nodded his head. “Yah,” he mumbled as he crossed the line into dreamland. “It does.”

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

If you guys want to request a one-shot from me, go to http://babypaopaowrites.webs.com/
Otherwise, look forward to future stories if I ever have more time!!!

Loves and kisses,

ava_lava