Just Because (a little R)

It Takes Courage
Sorry for the confusion.
If you guys don't understand, just comment.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Jiyong’s POV

Suddenly I screamed out in pain, clutching the left side of my chest.

“GD, are you alright?” Taeyang was instantly beside me. “What is happening?”

“My heart! Oh, it hurts, Taeyang!”

“!” he cursed. “Hang in there, Jiyong.”

“Doctor Han! Doctor Han!” Daesung shouted.

Before I knew what was going on, I was placed in a stretcher with a breathing mask strapped onto my nose and mouth. “Seungri,” I whispered before total darkness surrounded me.

TOP’s POV

“!” I cursed. “Two Big Bang members down.”

“Two to go,” Daesung finished for me.

“It’s three, Dae Dae,” Hyori said, nervously giggling.

“Really? Oh right.”

“Guys, this is no time for dawdling!” Taeyang cried out exasperatedly. “Seungri got hit by a truck and Jiyong just had a heart attack.”

“Uh, we noticed that already Taeyang,” I said sarcastically.

“Good evening sirs,” said the nasal voice of Doctor Han. “I would like to inform you that Jiyong has just reached a calmer physical state, and it is most likely that he will live from his brief heart attack.”

“Oh thank god!” Taeyang cried out. “How is Seungri?”

“All of the doctors, including me, believe that he will recover at the same rate as your other companion Kwon Jiyong.”

“Wow,” I said. “That’s so freaky.”

“Thank you, Doctor Han.” Taeyang said with a glare at me. As usual.

With a smile, Doctor Han his heels and stalked off.

“Well, now that this is settled,” I started.

“It is NOT settled until they both wake up,” Taeyang stated with a growl.

“Alright alright, geez.”

“Well at least there is a higher percentage that they will both wake up, though,” Hyori said with a touching smile. I saw Taeyang faintly blush.

“Then we need to get them together,” Taeyang said after clearing his throat.

“No, Taeyang,” I said. “They need to get themselves together.”

Jiyong’s POV (Dream)

Where was I? At the hotel? Yah, I was at the hotel, wasn’t I? Wasn’t I just at the Seoul Hospital, though?

“Jiyong,” I heard a familiar voice call out behind me.

I spun around in bewilderment. “Seungri.”

We slowly moved towards each other. I felt something in my back. Goosebumps, maybe. We stopped when our faces were just three inches away. “I’m sorry, Jiy—”

I cut him off with a kiss. I’m not going to lie, I missed him. I wanted him. I pushed him onto the bed, showering him with teasing kisses. I ripped all his clothes off and then my own. Seungri moaned as our already-hard members against each other. I, too, could not suppress my moans, and positioned my member at the entrance of my maknae’s hole.

My maknae screamed as I penetrated him without any hesitation. after , moan after moan, I heard him scream out for more. More, more, more!

After five rounds, we collapsed onto the bed, totally exhausted. “I love you, maknae.”

We heard someone clear his throat behind us. Seungri and I widened our eyes and slowly turned our heads towards the sound.

“Well, that was, um, interesting,” said another Seungri. “But I really can’t believe that you could just have ual while I just stood here watching. Kids these days!”

“Um, Seungri,” I was a bit tongue-twisted due to the fact that there were two identical Seungris in the same room. “Could you explain why, um, there are two of you?”

“Oh right, um,” he started, “Jiyong, meet Lee Seung hyun 2; Lee Seung hyun 2, meet Jiyong”

“I’m your true feelings and emotions, part of you, Seung hyun,” Seungri 2 stated, rolling his eyes. “And for the record, you guys had better get your clothes back on in less than three minutes if you want to get back to your world.”

I gave my lover a light kiss on the lips before rushing to assort the scattered articles of clothing found on the floor. In less than ten seconds, we were both fully clothed and decent. Guys can dress much faster than girls could any day.

“Okay now,” Seungri 2 continued, “Walk through that mirror.” He pointed to the full-length mirror across the room.

“Uh last time I checked, this is not Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets,” I said sarcastically.

“Trust him, Jiyong,” Seungri 1 said tentatively before walking towards the mirror and then disappearing.

Holy .

“What can you say now?” Seungri 2 said with a smirk.

“Yah uh huh, save it,” I replied through clenched teeth. I slowly walked toward the mirror and entered total darkness for the billionth time that day.

Taeyang’s POV

“Hello sirs!” Great, it’s that superficial smiley face of a certain Doctor Han. Don’t get me wrong, he is nice and all but he always has this obviously fake smile that creeps the crap out of me. “Well, a miracle just happened, as both your associates Seungri and Jiyong just regained consciousness at exactly the same—”

Before he could finish his sentence, TOP and Daesung (and Hyori) already rushed towards the emergency room. “Time,” finished Doctor Han. I thanked him, but immediately ran past him like the others, anxious to see my best friend wake up.

“Jiyong!” I crashed through the room in hot pursuit of the other three. “Are you awake?”

“Taeyang?” I heard him respond.

“Oh thank god, you’re alright.” I hugged him gently and rubbed his back before puffing up his pillow for him.

“OI, Seungri, I KNOW you are awake!!!” I heard Daesung yelling at the bed across from Jiyong’s. “Now open your panda eyes!” Daesung slapped his best friend a few times.

Seungri groaned in response. “Couldn’t you wait for me to just—”

Before he could say anything else, Daesung pulled him into a tight embrace. “NO I COULDN’T! YOU GOT HIT BY AN F**KING TRUCK, SEUNGRI!!!”

“Dae Dae, you’re suffocating him,” Hyori giggled. I took a look at Seungri, and sure enough he was turning blue from lack of air.

Daesung let go. Finally. Seungri started to frantically look around. “Where is Jiyong? Is he okay?”

I chuckled. “Looks like somebody wants to see you, GD,” I winked at my best friend. “But be careful.” I mouthed to him. I didn’t want him to get hurt again.

We rolled the beds closer to each other and left the room despite Daesung’s pleads to witness the romantic scene that would happen right in front of us.

Jiyong’s POV

Awkward silence. The second hand of the clock seemed to resonate throughout the emergency room.

“Jiyo—” “Seung—” We said at the same time. After looking at each other in confusion, we turned away in embarrassment as more awkward silence prevailed.

I sighed again. Seungri was never the one to start things off. “Seungri, I—”

“Jiyong, did you know that I had a dream?” he cut me off.

Random. “Uh no, you were under the influence, maybe?”

Maknae rolled his eyes. “I had a dream about you.”

“Okay, well um, is that a good thing?”

He nodded his head. “It was a very good thing, Jiyong. I realized a lot of things through that dream. The most important was that I belonged to you and you belonged to me. That is, if you still want me.” He looked over at me pleadingly. “I’m sorry for not knowing sooner. But I promise that if you still love me, I will be faithful to you for eternity. I promise my life and soul, and would give up anything for you from now on. I owe you that much.” Seungri closed his eyes, downcast, and breathed out the three words that I have been longing to hear. “I love you, Jiyong.” Okay, fine, four words.

Seungri’s POV

“Lee Seung hyun, are you sure?” Jiyong asked him after I just said whatever was in my brain at that time. “Are you sure you are willing to do this for me? Just for me?”

Obviously, I thought. I just got hit by a truck, stabbed by my conscience, and had my heart ripped out of my own corporeal system. Even if it was just an illusion or a dream, what else could I not sacrifice just for him? “Yes, Jiyong. I love you.”

Silence.

“Then promise me one more thing, Seungri,” he finally said.

“Anything.”

“If you are wrong and do not actually love me as much as you say, you will tell me. And if you find a girl that you love more than me, you will leave me to pursuit your happiness. Promise me that.”

I groaned. There Jiyong goes again, caring for other peoples’ feelings over his own. Anger surged over me and I slapped him hard. “Dude, just be selfish for once, can’t you?” I blurted out in exasperation. “Look at what you did to yourself!”

“Promise me,” he insisted, unfazed by my attack. I looked into his eyes and saw the sincerity in Jiyong’s eyes. He really wanted me to be happy; he didn’t want to keep me if it would sacrifice my happiness. So this is what true love is like.

Without a word, I nodded. “But you know that won’t happen,” I added hastily.

“You never know, Maknae,” he said contemplatively.

I rolled my eyes. Trust me, Jiyong, I know.

“But I am going to tell you now that I will not be as easy as before; don’t expect me to come crawling all over you. Sleep now. Your ribs need to heal and I am still undergoing some cardio issues,” he said nonchalantly. “I will talk to you more in the morning.”

I sighed and took to my hospital bed. Stealthily and furtively, however, I snuck my hand underneath the covers and grabbed Jiyong’s cold fingers in mine. He did not object.

Jiyong’s POV

Should I trust him? He seemed very sincere with his confession. But after all that I went through, do I have the strength and courage to face it again? Maybe he will leave me and my heart will never heal. Hell, it was torn in two! What my decision will be, I don’t know. What I do know is that this is the point of no return.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Will it be a happy ending? Maybe, maybe not.
But yah, my ending is done. The next chapter is the last one.
I combined lots of the chapters since I thought they were all too short and non-descriptive.
Oh well.
But anyways, I have a one-shot for all those who would like to read: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/ava_lava1/
For all Yunjae / Jaeho fans!