The Aftermath

It Takes Courage
Sorry for a short chapter! I have too many finals to study for!
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Jiyong’s POV

"I have an idea!" Taeyang suddenly cried out. "You should MAKE him like you!!!"

OK, that was one random comment. “What do you mean, Taeyang?” I asked.

“What I mean is that he would love you back, but you are just not giving enough reasons to do so.” Yah, that definitely made me feel better (that was sarcasm, if you couldn’t tell).

I rolled my swollen eyes and sighed exasperatedly. “How the hell could I possibly do that?” Taeyang looked at me like I was wearing a dangerously mismatched outfit.

“Well, lots of things!” he started. “You could cook him his favourite foods once in a while, practice random acts of kindness on him, and chat with him about stuff that he relates to more often.”

I sighed again. “There are three things wrong with that,” I said. “One, I can’t cook; two, random acts of kindness are only for creepy stalkers; and three, guess what happened when I last had a conversation with him!” Taeyang looked at me pitifully and shook his head in sympathy. “I just wish that there was an easier way to say ‘I love you’,” I told my dear friend.

“Indeed,” he responded, “Never have three mere words that barely make a sentence been so hard to express vocally.”

I smiled at this philosophy, and suddenly half the pain I felt only a moment earlier dissipated. Taeyang is like that; you talk to him for long enough and almost all of your hurt just suddenly disappears. “Thank you for all your help, Young Bae,” I tell him sincerely. He only smiled and we hit fists. “Glad you feel better,” he said. “Now all you have to do is tell him that you love him.”

Seungri’s POV

“Tell him,” Daesung said.

“No,” I said monotonously.

“Tell him.”

“No.”

“TELL him!”

“NO!” I practically shouted.

Sometimes Daesung could be SO ANNOYING; I really just wanted to tell him to shut his trap. “Look, Dae, my heart is already tearing itself apart. You could help by giving me some wise advice.”

“I AM!” he replied, “That’s why I’m effing trying to convince you to tell GD that you love him, Maknae! It’s the best way to soothe the pain in your heart.”

He had a point. I really really REALLY wanted to tell GD that I loved him. I loved his cute facial expressions, his skinny figure, and his eccentric fashion sense—everything about him! I loved him with all my heart; it was my brain was the one that opposed the idea of loving him. “I can’t love him, Dae, you know that.” I heard him sigh.

“Seung, you CAN love him; you are just not letting yourself.”

YAH, OBVIOUSLY.

After a pause, I decided that I needed some fresh air. “I’m going to the club to pick up a girl,” I told Daesung. I caught a glimpse of the horror on his face as I turned around, but I ran out the door before he could say anything.

Daesung’s POV

Uh oh. After I heard the door slam, I knew that he wasn’t joking when he said he was going to pick up a girl. I debated whether to run after him or to stay at home and warn Taeyang or TOP. I chose the first option. I tore across the room, ran down the hallway, jumped from the top of the staircases, and bolted out the hotel door, slamming the door onto the wall while I was at it. “Seungri, SEUNGRI!” I cried out. I ran down the street, hoping to see a skinny Asian dude with a bad taste in fashion. He was no where to be found. Dammit, I thought, I guess I have no choice but option number two.

Like a madman, I sprinted back to my room and yelled, “Hyung, hyung! Maknae’s run away!” TOP appeared out of the bathroom (man, was he there the whole time?) and immediately grabbed a coat and left.

Next, I ran down the hallway and burst through the door to see Taeyang and GD sitting on the bed. GD looked horrible since his eyes were red and swollen, but at least he was smiling. Stupid Maknae for hurting him like that. Ignoring that, I screamed, “DUDES, get your big fat asses off the bed and start looking for Seungri!” That woke them up. They jumped up simultaneously in surprise, fumbled for their coats, and dashed out the door even before I could explain what happened. That was fast, I thought. “He said he went to a club to pick up a girl!” I yelled after them. The minute I said that, I knew that I had done something terribly wrong.

Jiyong’s POV

“He said he went to a club to pick up a girl!”

I slowed my running pace, as did Taeyang. My eyes started stinging again and Taeyang sighed and shook his head in exasperation. All of the pain that Taeyang took away just a minute ago rebounded twice as hard. He looked at me for a moment and embraced me for the hundredth time that night, and again I cried onto his shoulder (which was still drenched from my previous tears, mind you). “Why did he do this to me?” I choked out quietly.

He sighed again and practically carried me back to our room. I saw him give his “OMG-you-are-so-stupid” glare at Daesung as we were passing. I plopped onto the bed and told Taeyang that I wanted to sleep. “Alright,” he whispered, “but don’t worry about Seungri, he was just surprised about that kiss; he won’t bring a girl home. Me, TOP, and Daesung will go look for him, don’t you worry.” With that, he patted my back and left, leaving me soaked with tears and with a bruised heart.

“Why did he do this to me?” I asked the ceiling out loud. But I knew exactly why he did it. Luckily, I didn’t cry again; I had no more tears left in me.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Try predicting what will happen next, k guyz?