So let me get this straight...

It Takes Courage
There are like, seven more chapters left.
I have four tests next week (I know, lame), but I'll still try to update.
Sorry if this chapter is a bit short, though.
Comments?
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Daesung’s POV

“So let me get this straight,” Taeyang said, “Your real identity is Korea’s y superstar Lee Hyori. TOP in a way you, your family died in an accident, you blamed it on TOP, and therefore you wanted to ruin Big Bang. You wanted to break GD and Seungri apart by being his girlfriend named Ji Song and tricking him into leaving the group. This would consequently make GD heartbroken enough to fail at his responsibility as leader, as well as leave Daesung with no choice but to leave as well.”

My slim little princess beside me squeezed my hand and nodded her bowed head. “That sounds about right,” she said.

“I already talked her out of it,” I added in hastily. “Now she only wants TOP to apologize and make up for his assault.”

Taeyang bit his lip and nodded thoughtfully. “So that is why you were acting so cynical.”

“Not to me, she wasn’t!” I exclaimed with a hint of pride. Hyori just chuckled.

Taeyang also cracked a smile but it disappeared once he reached a realization. “This is really going to hurt Seungri, in both his ego and his trust in us. He is a really arrogant little boy, as we all know…” he trailed off. “The only way for us to tell him without disappointing him too much is for him to realize that his love for Jiyong is stronger than his ambition, I guess.”

“He will,” said Hyori. “I practically saw his every move.”

“Such as?” Taeyang beckoned.

“The way he looked down whenever I mentioned Jiyong’s name, the way he kept looking at Jiyong when nobody else was looking, and the fact that he cried himself to sleep every night while whispering ‘Mianhe, GD.’”

“He did?” I asked. Damn, am I really that deep of a sleeper? I was practically sleeping on top of him and I didn’t hear him!

“It’s just a matter of time,” Hyori continued after a little laugh at my outburst.

“I hope it is soon, though,” Taeyang bit his lower lip, with a quick glance at the door.

The phone rang, snapping us out of our worried states.

“Yobosayo,” Taeyang answered it. “Uh huh… Oh… We’ll be right there.” He hung up. “Get in the car; I’ll explain later. HURRY!!!”
Jiyong’s POV

I walked out of the hotel, crestfallen. So Seungri really did leave. His dream was more important than my sincere love for him. I should have known from the beginning that he was just an ambitious little boy hungry for fame and idolization. But I still love him.

“ARGH!” I suddenly cried out as I clutched the pain on the left side of my chest. The people around looked at me with confused eyes. “Mianhe,” I mouthed to all of them. But my heart felt as if it would explode at any moment. Trying in vain to control my breathing, I suddenly had a bad feeling that something happened to Seungri. I pulled out my phone and dialled Taeyang.

“Yobosayo?” I heard on the other line.

“Youngbae, where is Seungri?”

Silence.

“Youngbae?”

“Meet me at the Seoul Hospital.” And he hung up. Youngbae almost NEVER hangs up on me!

Ugh. Now how the hell could I possibly get to the Seoul Hospital? Why the hospital anyways? Geez, that Youngbae sometimes. Eventually, I managed to hail a cab, though, and in no time I got to the hospital.

I went into the lobby and saw everybody [TOP, Taeyang, Daesung, and Hyori] there already. “What happened?” I asked. I had a bad feeling about his. Who wouldn’t?

They all bit their lips and casted worried glances at each other. Youngbae finally spoke up. “Kwon Jiyong,” uh oh, he used my full name again, “i-it’s about Seungri: he, um, got hit by a truck.”

Seungri’s POV

I looked at the heart in my hands. It was barely beating, just as the massacred GD was barely breathing. “What do I do?” I asked my conscience.

“I am warning you, it will hurt.”

“I am willing to go through pain.”

“Are you sure? Because this is the point of no return.”

After a moment of hesitation, I mouthed a “yes”.
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
What do you think Seungri's choice is?
It's sorta obvious, don't you think? ;)