Chapter Two

Fashion and Vampires

Chapter 2

After Youngbae told me his name he gently pushed me aside from the door.  He opened the door and charged.  The monsters didn’t know what hit them.

Honestly I’m surprised he’s as gentle as he is.  Well, with me anyway.  After he ‘disposed’ of the creeps I asked why he didn’t drink their blood.  Especially if he’s as hungry as he says he is.  His response, “and risk some incurable disease?”

It’s been a little while since then.  He’s been giving me a tour of the church.  A beautiful and spacious building inside while the outside I’m not so sure of.  Well as beautiful as I can tell because we’re still in the dark.  Apparently vampires don’t need much light to get around.  I on the other hand, being that I am human, do.

After nearly tripping over something again I decide my new friend and I need some conversation.  “So, do you mind telling me a little more about vampires Youngbae?  I don’t really know much.”

I feel him smiling again which in turn makes me smile.  Huh?  “What do you want to know?”

“Anything and everything.”

“Well we’re not all evil monsters.”

“Of course not.  There’s good and bad in everyone.”

“Um hmm.  The only thing that can kill us is fire.”

“What about garlic, the sun, holy water, and crosses?”

“Myths.  Although the sun does make us weaker.  Like an allergy.”

“Can you really not see your reflection in mirrors?  Do camera’s really not capture your image in a picture?”

“Myths again.”

“Is there anything special about vampires relationships?”

He waits a little while before answering.  “A fun fact is we know our mate instantly, when we look into our other half’s eyes.”

“Love at first sight?”

“Yep.  But both have to be able to see the others eyes to make the connection.  And we don’t only mate with vampires.”

“I take it you’re not racist?”  Ah, I love the sound of his laugh.

“No we’re not racist.” 

“Are there any special talents?”

“Some of us have other powers.  We call them gifts.  Me and one of my friends can turn into wolves when we want.  That’s just one example.”

“Do you have a lot of friends?”

“Mainly those in the clan.  Before you ask, a clan is like a big family living together and protecting each other.  Another example would be werewolves, only they call it a pack.”

“Will you tell me about them?”

“It would be better for a werewolf to answer questions about werewolves”

“What about your diet?”

“For our diet we can eat human food but we need blood for nourishment.  We can drink from anyone unless we have a mate.  It’s important for you to understand how we feed.  We have venom in our teeth.  When we bite someone to release our donor’s blood we don’t always release the venom from our fangs.  But on the chance that venom is released, we make a connection with whoever we bit.  To turn someone into a vampire the person, or human in your case, has to be near death and when we release our venom we must will for them to change.”

“So I take it there aren’t many unwanted vampires.”

“Sometimes, but not many that I know of.”  We stopped in front of a door.

“Would you mind telling me who changed you?”

“That would be me.”  I turned around to where the voice came from.  Unfortunately due to lighting I still couldn’t see the man who spoke.  All I could tell was he was full of confidence.  “My name is G-Dragon and I am the leader of this clan.  And you are?”

My hero answers for me.  “Jiyong this is Chaerin.  I saved her.”

“Youngbae, why did you call him Jiyong?”  I thought his name was G-Dragon.

“Because that is my given name.  Vampires use nicknames when talking to unfamiliar people.  It seems you two don’t have that issue.”

I wonder what Youngbae’s nickname is?  “Mine is Taeyang.  Feel free to call me Youngbae though.”

“I suppose since Youngbae has given you permission I will too.  So just call me Jiyong.  Now children lets go greet the rest of the clan.”

“Before we do that would one of you mind turning on the lights.  Not all of us have super vampire sight.”
            “Of course, how could we be so rude?”  With that the lights were and I could finally see the two men talking to me.  I notice G-Dra-Jiyong first due to his pink hair.  On him it looks really nice, he pulls it off very well.  He’s thin but toned and taller than my 5’4” frame.  He just oozes confidence and you can see it especially when looking into his khol rimmed eyes.

Deciding I had stared enough at the amused leader I turned my attention to Youngbae.  He just looks so good I don’t know what to focus on.  Just glancing at him I can tell he is very into personal fitness.  Imagining how he looks under his clothes could produce many good dreams to come.  I glance past his face and take in his spiked up hair that suits him just right.  I decide to take in his eyes last as I did with the other vampire.  Only I never expected to feel complete when looking in his eyes.  My heart is beating faster, I have butterflies in my stomach, and my palms are sweaty.  Almost as if it’s love at first sight.  Now my eyes widen.

“Mate,” is the only word that comes out of Youngbae’s mouth.  I’m still too shocked to move.

“Ahh young love.  It reminds me of the day I met Seunghyun all those years ago.  Now if you two are done starring at each other it’s time to meet the rest of the clan.”  At the end of his command the door behind us opens.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong/G-Dragon

Youngbae/Taeyang

 

Don’t you just love Jiyong?  It’s so much fun writing about him.  Enjoy!

khrishope8