Chapter Twelve

Fashion and Vampires

Chapter 12

            “I never realized how difficult it would be to keep from releasing venom into my mate.”

            “I’m glad you didn’t.  Who knows what would have happened if you released your venom when I’m not close to death.”

            “It couldn’t be anything good.”  Well isn’t that a cheery thought.  I don’t even want to know what would happen.

            Youngbae and I are walking into Follow Me.  I’m surprised we even have the energy to even after sleeping yesterday away.  It turns out feeding after clubbing leaves both parties severely exhausted.  Now it’s time to get back to work.

            We walk into the rosy building where Zhoumi gestures me over to the receptionist desk.  “You have a message from the higher ups to meet them on Floor 15 Chaerin.  Good luck and it’s nice to see you again Youngbae.”  Zhoumi is always such a gentleman.

            “Thanks Mimi.” I can’t help smiling brightly at him.

            “It was good seeing you too Zhou,” he says as we enter the elevator.  “What do you think Jaejoong and Heechul want to see you for?”

            It is a curious thing.  “It could be anything from congratulations to just a chat.  I doubt it’s anything bad.”  The elevator is slow going.

            “You are most likely right.  They like you too much for it to be anything bad.”  I lean my head on his shoulder while waiting for the elevator to open.  Floor 15 feels long away.

            We wait until the elevator doors open.  We grab one another’s hands as we walk towards the waiting area between the two separate bosses’ offices.  Before we can sit down both office doors open.  Jaejoong and his husband Yunho step out from behind the red door while Heechul and his husband Hangeng step out from behind the blue door.  My bosses smile while their husbands stare at Youngbae.

            “Boojae you never told me Chaerin’s boyfriend was a vampire.”  I’m at a loss for words.  Youngbae reassuringly squeezes my hand.

            “It’s okay Chae.  He knows I’m a vampire because he’s a werewolf.”  Huh.

            “Can someone please explain what’s going on?  And please explain why I’m here?”

            Heechul smirks and laughs at me.  “We requested you up here for two reasons.  One: we want to take pictures of the pieces of your collection not seen in the fashion show.  Reason two: we wanted your Bae to meet our husbands.”

            Jaejoong finishes where Heechul left off.  “We thought you should know about us and our mates being werewolves and let them meet your vampire mate.”

            Hangeng looks like he’s trying not to laugh.  “Why didn’t you just tell us Princess?  We would’ve understood.”

            “Where’s the fun in that?” Heechul asks with a straight face.

            That explains why they were annoyed with me when they first saw Youngbae.  It also explains why they seemed to have such a quick bond.  Especially since he is the first person they allowed to work in the company so quickly especially if they are one of their designers significant others.  Now I need to focus on my collection.  “If it’s okay with my bosses I really need to make some more of my collection before we can take pictures.”  I turn to Youngbae to get his honest answer, “do you want to stay and talk with Yunho and Hangeng while I work?”

            He looks at the two men mentioned.  He must have gaged them not a threat to them.  He nods his head yes, “that sounds good Chae.  You focus on your work and I will stay here.”

            “Don’t worry Chaerin, we’ll play nice,” Yunho assures me.

            “Alpha is right.  Your vampire is safe with us.”  Thanks to both werewolves I feel better about Youngbae staying here.  I know they are both men of their word.

            “I trust you, all of you.  So I’m going to go two floors down and work on production.  I’ll see you guys later.”

            Now that I won’t have Youngbae near me I need to get into work mode.  I cannot afford to be distracted.  The real question is who will wear what designs?

 

 

 

Yunho/werewolf Alpha

Hangeng

 

 

 

Even though I didn’t give a description I wanted to give you pictures of my two werewolves.  I always love the idea of Yunho as an alpha.  Enjoy!

khrishope8