Chapter Three

Fashion and Vampires

Chapter 3

            After the door opened a blur rushed towards Jiyong.  A handsome man with blue hair and Youngbae’s physic had his arms wrapped around the leader.  Jiyong nuzzled his head against the others neck as he turned to me to introduce us, “Tabi this is Chaerin.  Chaerin this is my mate Seunghyun better known as T.O.P.”

            Seunghyun looked up to my eyes, “it’s very nice to meet you Chaerin.”  Wow his voice is so deep. 

            Suddenly bats started flapping around us.  They flapped faster and came closer together making the silhouette of a male.  A light flashed and there stood a handsome man.  “I would like to know why she’s here,” as he crossed his arms over his chest.

            “We all would,” voices of agreement were heard from others coming out of the shadows.

            Jiyong and Seunghyun just rolled their eyes.  “Alright children sit down and I’ll explain everything.”  Everyone found a chair and did as he said.  Youngbae made sure to sit by me with his arm around my shoulders.  My mate is very considerate.  “Okay from what I understand Chaerin was targeted by a gang and Youngbae saved her.”

            “That’s all?”  What else would there be bat boy?  “Man I thought something interesting finally happened.”  Is he pouting?

            Youngbae cleared his throat.  “I think you’re forgetting something oh great leader.  Don’t look so confused.  I’m not the one who forgot to mention the most important thing.  Everyone, Chaerin is my mate.”  I can tell his words shocked his fellow clansmen.  After the words set in everyone let out a cheer and congratulations.

            A sweet looking man holding a cute girl with short hair let out a chuckle.  “Now only Seungri, Sandara, and Bom have to find their mates and our family will be complete.” 

            “YAH!”  So bat boy’s name is Seungri. 

            “Ji you’re being rude.  As clan leader you should introduce Chaerin to our family,” Seunghyun chided.

            “You’re right Hyunie.  Chae I’m going to go in order clockwise.  Daesung and Minji are on the loveseat.  Their nicknames are D-Lite and Minzy.”  Daesung has blonde hair and a sweet smile while Minji is a girl about my height with short burgundy hair.  “Next is Sandara or should I say Dara.”  She looks a lot like Jiyong, especially her eyes.  Honestly they look like twins.  Her hair on the other hand is a bright teal, long on the right side and chin length on the left.  “Beside her is Bom also known as Jenny.”  A pretty girl with pouty lips, straight cut bangs and long hair.  She seems really nice.  “And last is our resident bat boy Seungri, sometimes better known as Victory.”  I never noticed until now he has really stylish short hair.  Now that I’m really looking at him I can also see he has a bar piercing in his ear.

            “Now that we better know each other I think it’s time to figure out where that leaves me?”  I can’t help but asking.  “You’re all vampires but I’m still human.  How do I fit in to this world?”  At least they’re taking me seriously and actually trying to come up with a solution.  While they were deep in thought the song Lollipop started blaring.  Immediately I checked my pockets for my simple flip phone.  Checking the caller ID I can feel the blood begin to drain from my face.

            I look up to Youngbae’s concerned face.  “What’s wrong?  Who’s calling?”

            “My father.”  I forgot to call him at our set time we have to talk to each other.  I have to answer it or my dad will be very worried.  He’s really overprotective.  “Hey Appa.”

            “Lee Chaerin where are you?!”

            I look around at the vampires in front of me.  “At church.”

            “What church?”

            Crap, gotta think of something quick.  “Church of the Golden Light.”  Not the best of names I agree but it was the first thing I could think of.  I looked at Jiyong and Daesung when I came up with the name.

            “Uhh huh.”  It doesn’t sound like he believes me.  “And where is that?”

            “Next to a graveyard I happened to walk by.”  Sandara has her hand over Seungri’s mouth.  He’s laughing that hard.

            “Are you with someone right now?”  My dad’s sounding really suspicious right now.

            “Yes Appa.  I’m with my friends right now.”

            “Which friends?”

            “New friends I’ve made since I’ve moved here.  We live in the same apartment complex.”  I don’t know whether to feel proud of coming up with all of these answers on the spot or to be worried at how easy it is to lie to my father.

            “Great, we’ll all meet next time your mother and I come to visit.”  Seungri isn’t laughing any more.  They all look worried now.

            “Sure Appa.”  I hope I didn’t sound too worried just now.  “If they don’t mind.”

            “If they’re your true friends they will love to meet your parents.  I think I’ve stolen enough of your time that you could spend with your friends.  I love you Chae.”

            Appa telling me he loves me always makes me smile.  Especially since he’s usually so busy that he doesn’t always remember that people need to hear those words.  “I love you too Appa.”  My new vampire friends are now looking at me after I hung up the phone.  “What?”

            “I would love to meet your family,” Youngbae sincerely tells me.

            “You’re technology challenged aren’t you?” asked Seungri.

            “Aish Panda don’t be rude.  When do we meet your family?”  At least I can count on Jiyong to punish bat boy or should I say panda?

            “I just want to know when Youngbae and Chaerin are going to make it official.”  Wait what does Bom mean by make it official?

            “I agree with Bom.”  Agree with what Sandara?

            “What do you think her nickname will be?” asked Daesung.  Why do I need a new name?

            Minji looks at him.  She’s taking his question seriously.  “She makes me think of a very free independent person but still someone who is constant.  Maybe something to represent that?”  I like her suggestion but I still don’t understand.

            Seunghyun finally takes pity on me.  “I see you’re confused Chaerin.  They’re discussing when Youngbae will turn you from a human into a vampire.”

 

 

 

 

Seunghyun/T.O.P.

Daesung/D-Lite

Minji/Minzy

Sandara/Dara

Bom/Jenny

Seungri/Victory

 

 

 

 

You have now met the rest of the clan.  The dynamic of Seungri and Chaerin just makes me laugh.  And a special thanks to KuraiAmeBaiorin for helping me with uploading the pictures.  Photobucket is a necesary evil that I hate.  Enjoy!

khrishope8