Chapter Thirteen

Fashion and Vampires

Chapter 13

            I have worked nonstop on my designs for the photo shoot.  While I was looking through the designs and deciding which would work for which model, I called Minji.  “Hey Minji.”

            “Hey Chaerin.  What’s up?”

            “I know this is short notice but would you, Bom, and Dara mind coming to Follow Me?  I have a few more designs I need to manufacture.  I also need some of my models to wear them for a photo shoot.”  I have my fingers crossed she’ll say yes.

            “Of course C that sounds great.  I don’t know about B and Dara but I’d love to.  Give me a second and I’ll ask them.”

            “Sounds good!  Let me know what they decide.”  Please let them agree.

            “They said yes.”  Thank God.  “When do you need us there?”

            “Now would be great.  The earliest you can get here.”  I just hope it’s soon enough so we can get the clothes made today.

            “I’ll see what we can do.  See you soon!”  I never realized how chipper Minji is.

            I continue to look at my previous sketches.  I make a few changes to some of the designs.  I’m trying to decide which should be made and in what order.  I’m in the middle of deciding who should wear what when I feel someone staring at me.  I look up and jump when I see Sandara standing there.

            “Sorry,” she looks apologetic.  “I was trying not to bother you.”

            “It’s okay I’m just going over last minute details.  I’m glad you’re here.”

            “We are too,” Bom tells me.  “Now let’s get started making your ideas a reality.”

            We work like a well-oiled machine.  Working much how we did for the fashion show.  I sketched while Minji ran the designs to and from me and the girls.  Sandara and Bom make the clothes we need for shoot.  After I get done sketching the designs we go downstairs where Minji and I help finish sewing the designs.

            Bom looked at me.  “Now that we’re finished what do we do?”

            “The only thing we can and need to do now is prepare Floor 3 for the fashion shoot.”

            “We should make it look like the runway.  Cream satin drapes on the walls, one traditional dark wood with the seats covered in cream leather chair in the middle of the room, with an ornate gold chandelier above it.”  That sounds perfect.

“Sandara, that’s a great idea!”  I agree Bom but that’s no reason to shout in my ear.

Minji has a million watt smile on her face.  “Then let’s get started.” 

We travel down one floor to set up the photography space for my collection.  Luckily we find the decorations from the runway quickly.  So set up is pretty much a breeze.  After about two hours we’re done.  Now, to go home and wait for the photo shoot tomorrow.

 

 

 

The question now is who the photographer will be?  Enjoy!

khrishope8