Chapter Fourteen

Fashion and Vampires

Chapter 14

            “The photo shoot is today.  How do you feel about that?” Youngbae asked me as we walked into Follow Me.  Daesung had texted Youngbae that he, Minji, Sandara, and Bom had arrived and were waiting with the photographer on Floor 3. 

            “I’m feeling confident and a little excited.”  There is something I need to ask him though.  “Where is Seungri at today?  I know Jiyong and Seunghyun are in that meeting with Yunho and Jaejoong.”

            “He didn’t really say.”  Well that’s helpful.  Youngbae seems to be thinking about something, “but he gave the impression he might be visiting Amber.”  He held the elevator open for me.

            “Or?” he looks confused.  “Come on Bae.  I can practically hear you leaving off another part of your answer.”  I can see the spark of clarification in his eyes.  Now he understands. 

“Oh that.”  Yes that, I can’t help rolling my eyes.  “Or,” he leaves off for dramatic effect, “Seungri could be causing trouble for someone else.”

The elevator door opens and we step onto our floor.  I hear loud laughter from behind the closest door that leads to my photo shoot.  “Sounds like someone is having fun.”  He chuckles in agreement.  We open the door and cannot help smiling.

A handsome man setting up photography equipment notices us.  “Oh hello, you must be Chaerin.”  He holds his hand out for me to shake, “my name is Jonghyun and I’m the photography assistant.”  His smile is infectious I notice as he and Youngbae shake hands and exchange pleasantries.

“And I am your photographer Kibum, please call me Key.”  Another Jiyong type comes to mind as we shake hands.  How am I always so lucky to work with such handsome diva men?  “Please follow me and we will get started.”  Looks like my other four models are dressed and ready.

Now I’m in business mode.  “Let’s start with the girls.”

“Agreed.”  Looks like we’re on the same page.  “Then once your other male model is dressed we can shoot the picture of the guys.”

“I agree.  Places please everyone.”  I point to my boyfriend, “your outfit is back here.”

He gives me a little smirk, “yes ma’am.”  My cheeky vampire.

The girls pose around each other.  They all three are in more casual wear.  Minji is on the left of the three wearing a black crepe bandeau romper.  Dara is on the right wearing distressed mid-rise boyfriend style blue jeans and a black funnelneck crepe sleeveless top.  Bom is in the middle of the two in a black and white chevron patterned dress, uniform style at the top, a-lined flared at the bottom, with a zipper down the middle.  All three look so beautiful.

   

            If I didn’t know before how great of a photographer Key was I do now.  He is completely focused, yet at the same time he makes it look effortless.  It’s when he and Jonghyun are near each other that I realize how well they work together.  Jonghyun knows Key so well that the photographer does not even have to ask and his assistant provides for him.

            “Done, come over here and take a look at them.  Jjong pull the pictures up for our lovely designer to see.”  As I look at the pictures I am amazed.  Key barely took any pictures from what I could tell yet every single picture looks incredible.  I definitely need to request him for all of my shoots.

            “They’re incredible,” is all I can say.

            He gives me a prideful smile while Jonghyun looks at him with love and pride in his eyes.  “Now that we’re done with taking the girls photographs I’m ready for the other two.  If both guys are ready we can get started on theirs.”

            Daesung winks at Minji as he passes her on the set with Youngbae at his side.  Both stand side-by-side looking great without even trying.  I’m very envious about that ability.  They two are wearing casual wear.  Youngbae is wearing a white long sleeved shirt with Moschino across it and a pair of black shorts with a game design in white on the left thigh.  Daesung is wearing a blue long sleeved shirt with game over written in orange under two digital styled zero’s and frowning emoticons and a pair of orange shorts.

 

            Like last time Key finishes in a short time frame.  And again the pictures turn out fantastic.  “Since that is over I think we can call it a day.  Until next time.”  Before Jonghyun can even gather the equipment the doors open with a bang.

           

 

 

 

            Key/Kibum (the photographer)

           

            Jonghyun (his assistant)

 

 

            Key and Jonghyun have entered the story.  I just love JongKey.  Enjoy!

khrishope8