Chapter Six

Fashion and Vampires

Chapter 6

            “Heechul, what a surprise seeing you here.”  Why is it my boss always seems to show up when I don’t want him to?

            “How is it a surprise?  I’m your boss.  This is my building.”  My boss is a diva.

            “Now Heechul, don’t you mean our building?”  Well isn’t this great.  “Hello Chaerin.  Who is your friend?”

            I think Youngbae is a bit frozen in shock.  “This is my muse and boyfriend Youngbae.  He is here to help me out and be my male model.  Bae these are my bosses Heechul and Jaejoong.”  Youngbae nods his head even though he is still in shock.  I can’t blame him.  It must feel like he’s looking at two older versions of Jiyong without the pink hair.

            Heechul has black hair that flips out at the ends while framing his face.  Jaejoong has silky black hair that frames his face.  Both have fair skin and the body builds like Jiyong.  Their personalities are similar to his as well.  And of course all three are very fashionable.

            “How are my wonderful bosses this morning?”

            “ up does not suit you Chaerin.”  I agree completely Jaejoong.

            “How could you not tell us you have a boyfriend?”  Is that all your worried about Heechul?  “And don’t worry Chae with your Bae’s good looks of course he can work for us as a model.”

            “At this rate you will finally have a permanent model.  If only you could find more.”  Gee, thanks Jae.

            Looks like Youngbae finally worked through his shock.  “I know some people who might be interested.  They’re all friends of ours.”

            “That’s great.  Call them and ask them to come here if they don’t mind.”  Looks like the clan will be joining us sooner than I thought.

            “And after you do that you can come and help us set up.”  Really Chul, really?

            “What will he be helping you set up with?”  I can’t help asking.  He is my mate after all.

            “We have a fashion show scheduled for this weekend and could use some help,” Heechul smirks which has me worried.  “So get a lot of designs made.”

            Jaejoong rolls his eyes at his fellow C.E.O.  “What he means by that is you will be our featured designer for this show.  So having good models is a must.”

            “Then I better call our friends.  I’ll be right back to help you with the show,” Youngbae tells us as he walks away with his cell phone.

            “And I better get started on the designs.  Even if I go at light speed I will still be working around the clock to get them done in time.”  My bosses are still standing in front of my station.  “Can I help you?”  I don’t mean to be rude but I don’t have time to waste.

            They look at each other and smile.  “Nope,” they say in unison.

            “We’re just happy you found someone.”  So Heechul can be sweet.

            Jaejoong smiled, “we hope he makes you as happy as our spouses have made us.”  I’m amazed at how much they care about me.

            Youngbae walks over to us smiling.  “All set, they should be here within the hour.  Let’s get the runway ready for this weekend.”  They smile and walk towards the door.  When their backs are turned Youngbae quickly kisses me on the cheek, leaves with a wink, and follows after them.  I smile and shake my head as I get back to work.

*

            The day is over and I cannot wait to get home.  The clan showed up when they said they would.  After I took their measurements I began designing more.  The designs I had done Bom and Dara started constructing them downstairs.  The guys left to help with the runway, Jiyong wanted to make sure everything was done up to his standards.  And Minji stayed to help me and run the designs to the girls. 

            “Ready to leave?”  I nod my head in agreement at Youngbae.  Did I mention I love his laugh?  “So far so good with the runway,” he told me as we walked towards the elevator.

            “How were the divas?”  I just have to ask.

            Youngbae punches the Floor 1 button.  “Great actually.  They became fast friends.  It turns out they have something else in common, a similar taste in men - the strong silent type,” he says with a chuckle.

            “When you meet Hangeng and Yunho you will agree wholeheartedly.”  I can’t wait for the fashion show. 

 

 

 

 

Heechul

Jaejoong

 

 

You would not believe how hard this chapter was for me to write.  It took me what felt like forever to overcome my writers block.  But in the end I really loved writing it.  Enjoy!

khrishope8