Chapter Fifteen

Fashion and Vampires

Chapter 15

            “Not so fast Diva Jr.  I have a picture I want you to take.”  And Heechul called Key a diva?

            Key gives him a look.  “Really, what would that be your royal divaness?”  Jonghyun and Hangeng share a look.

            Heechul doesn’t even bat an eyelash at that.  “I want you to take a picture of the newest lovebirds Chaerin and Youngbae.”

            “If you don’t mind,” Hangeng interjects.

            “I don’t mind, but what will they be wearing?”

            I see Heechul smile and I feel worried.  “Leave that up to me.”

*

            It turns out Heechul actually designed outfits for both of us.  “I want you both to look good without trying too hard.”  For Youngbae a pair of loose fleece cargo pants in charcoal, a metal motif light gray sweatshirt, and a pair of black and white slip on shoes.  For me black cotton-spandex blend leggings, a red and black plaid scarf/shirt, and a pair of high knee black laced leather boots.

 

   

            “Now that you two are dressed will you stand right here,” Key pointed to the middle of the set under the chandelier, “and pose naturally for me.”

            “Sounds easy enough eh Chae?” Youngbae asks with a cute smile.

            “Yep Bae.”  Wow, that didn’t sound nearly that cheesy in my head.

            Someone cleared their throat.  “If you two are done being disgustingly sweet I’d like this to be over soon.”  Really Heechul?

            Hangeng gave Heechul a look.  “Heechul, that was rude.”

            Jonghyun put a hand on Hangeng’s shoulder expressing his sympathy.  “I feel your pain.”  They both nod their heads at each other.  Their respective partners gave them dirty looks.

            Minji and Daesung move us to where we need to be, they then take their leave.  Dara and Bom left soon after the shoot, they were supposed to meet Seungri.  We whisper thanks as they leave.

            “Ready love birds?”  We nod yes in confirmation.  “Good, smile and act natural.”  He then begins clicking like there is no tomorrow.  Like earlier, it doesn’t take Key very long to finish taking the pictures.

            “We should have the pictures developed within the next few days,” Jonghyun tells us after he finishes packing the photography equipment up.

            “Thank you for everything.”  Youngbae is really considerate.

            “You’re welcome,” Key tells us as they are leaving.  “Call me when you’re ready to photograph more of your collection.”

            “I will,” I tell them before the door shuts behind them.  I turn to my boss and his fellow werewolf.  “So why did you want Key to take our picture.”

            Heechul acts as if he didn’t hear me.  He passes us as he continues to ignore us.  “He wanted to do something nice for you two.  He thought having your picture taken and put in a frame for your apartment would be a great gift.”

            “Yes I am the kindest person you will ever have the joy of knowing.  Now hurry up Hangeng I’m ready to go home.”

            More like the biggest diva I will ever have the fortune of knowing.

 

 

 

 

 

I have a new found respect for the authors of fashion stories.  Enjoy!

khrishope8