A Plan

Being Yours
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Alright, class!" Minki called out, flashing a piece of paper.

The class had ended for the day. After the teacher left, Minki the class president told everyone to stay back for an important meeting. "So, it's that time of the year again." He declared. "It's time we discuss about the items we'll be doing on fund-raising day."

"I thought that happens in school the second week after the holidays?" Someone asked.

"I know the holidays have not started, so it may be too early for us to discuss about this now. But we should be well prepared so that we'll have a clear plan ahead of us, right?"

Your classmates whispered amongst themselves, excited and giving each other ideas.

Daehyun started playing with his fingers, something you've never noticed about him before.

He then changed his position, and he now lay his head on the table so that he was facing your direction. He was initially admiring the tree near the window, but was shocked when he met eyes with you and realised you were staring at him.

"What?"

"You're looking nervous. Is something wrong?"

"I actually have an idea..." He mumbled hesitantly. "But I'm not sure if it will work well."

*Daehyun actually thought of an idea?* You were awed. But he appeared to be hesitant about it. You slapped his head lightly, attempting to knock some sense into him. "Be more confident in your self!" You urged. He leaned in and smacked your arm back.

"I don't even know if my idea will work or not!"

You shoved him back, "Why don't you try? You'll never know unless you try-"

"Heeyoung?" Minki looked towards your direction, surprised at the commotion. "What's the matter?"

Daehyun quickly sat on his seat like a good boy, pretending nothing had happened. "Oh, it's nothing." You smiled sweetly. "It's just that Daehyun has thought of an idea, but he's too shy to say it-"

"HEEYOUNG!" Daehyun cried out, turning red in the face. Your classmates were curiously looking at the both of you, wondering what idea someone like Daehyun had come up with.

"It's a bad idea."

"What the..."

"I'm not saying it."

"Oh, come on." You were getting upset at Daehyun's apprehensive attitude. "Just say it. Everyone's waiting for you."

Daehyun blinked and looked around him. Everyone was giving appreciative glances.

"So what's your idea?" Minki questioned. "I'd like it hear about it." 

"Taking polaroid pictures are very popular amongst teenagers nowadays. We can use that to advantage, and to do that we will help students take pictures with polaroids lent by our classmates. Polaroid films are over-priced, but we can charge one film for $2 to overcome any loss."

Dongho the class treasurer slowly nodded, approving of the idea. " It's instant, photos are developed fast and there's definitely the fun feature that comes along with it. We can add props as well."

The class was enthusiastic about the idea. "I can loan my polaroid!" A girl called out, and someone else soon offered to lend her polaroid as well. 

Daehyun leaned back comfortably in his seat, secretly glad that his idea was accepted. The class president wrote down the details and quickly filled the paper up with necessary details. 

"Now, who can help me submit this to our homeroom teacher?" He waved his hand and the paper wobbled along.

Since today was Tuesday, you had your tutoring session with Daehyun. No one was making the initia

Please log in to read the full chapter