Revealation

Being Yours
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Daehyun was busy munching on his burger.

Your chicken porridge was too hot, so you wanted to wait for awhile to let it cool down. You stared out of the window, looking at the fluffy clouds drifting across the clear sky... until his face was shoved into your view.

"Tomorrow is the Math exam."

You nodded, "I know."

"Then you obviously have to get better! You'll have to take the exam, if not, I can't compare my answers with anyone."

"You care more about Math than me..." You frowned at him. "But I guess that's good as well." He shrugged, "Well, I came today because I wanted to ask you a few questions."

 

You were glad that he was taking this seriously. Most of the questions in his assessment book were attempted. He even made his own notes, which you could tell from his horrendous writing that covered the pages. 

The both of you sat at your study table, where you began to tutor him.

You taught him the questions and corrected most of his mistakes. He did his work diligently and scribbled furiously with a handwriting that only he can read. After you covered most of the questions, you pressed a hand against your head. You were feeling tired at this point.

"Go to sleep." He told you.

You nodded and stood up. "I'll send you out."

Daehyun smugly smiled, "Who said I was going? I'll continue to sit here and do my work."

You threw your arms in the air in exasperation. "Are you serious? I'll won't allow that, not knowing what you'll do when I'm asleep-"

You coughed suddenly due to an irritation in your throat. The burning feeling in your throat worsened and it was so painful, you were tearing up. Daehyun rushed over, "Go rest on your bed. I'll get the cough syrup."

He made his way towards your kitchen. "Don't mess up anything." You wanted to say, but you coughed again before you could.

You sat on your bed. He took a long time, but he eventually found it and came back with the syrup and a spoon. "Say ahh." He opened his mouth wide. You closed your eyes and opened your mouth slightly.

But the spoon never came. You opened one eye and casted a side glance at him.

The spoon full of syrup was still in his hands. He blinked when you looked towards him. "Oh, sorry," He then fed you the syrup. "You looked cute while doing that." Daehyun admitted.

He left to wash the spoon. Your face was flushed, and you quickly grabbed the water bottle that Myungsoo left for you earlier.

Drinking the water, you thought of what he said earlier. *He's crazy!* You told yourself, but his comment left you feeling giddy with happiness but embarrassed at the same time. He soon came back, attempting to dry his hands on his pants.

He frowned, "Why is your face so red?"

"N-Nothing," You stammered. "So... uh, are you leaving soon?"

Daehyun glared at you sternly. "Leaving? You want to leave you in this state?"

"I'm not leaving. I'm taking care of you."

 

Daehyun used your bed as his table while he sat on the floor. You lay on your bed, feeling awkward that he was being so close to you. 

"Do your work at the table." You persuaded.

"If I sit there, then who will watch over you when you're sleeping?"

*But I can't sleep with you here!* You wanted to shout at him, but soon rolled over when you received a text message. It was Myungsoo spamming you with messages, a

Please log in to read the full chapter