Interstellar Vault - Interactive Story
XSYKOTICA
Interstellar Vault
Interstellar Vault

 

Breaking news

 

Junsu... stop flipping the channel, sweetie. Breaking news time!

You are excited. I can tell.

She is indeed easily excited... when she can relate to the topic. Oh. The married couple is finally awake and causing a stir in his head.

Of course! Can you not hear what they are saying on the news? There is another treasure that wishes to join my humble collection!

Humble? There is nothing humble about your collection. You boast about your precious jewels every chance you get.

Shhh... the multi-language chip is being relocated to another galaxy. That means... we should definitely go and snag it while it is on transportation route. I hear the new facility will be harder to infiltrate than the last.

They desperately want people to know about the relocation. This is obviously a trap. They are probably hoping to capture you once and for all.

Are you worried for me, Jaejae?

No. I am worried for myself. If you have carelessly forgotten our permanent predicament, then let me kindly remind you. When you get yourself caught... we all get caught.

Oh, you are just being a silly goose and a worry wart. Where is your sense of adventure? There are plenty of game to be had. Plenty!

Do contain yourself... Junsu's bladder might burst from all your shouting.

I want it! I want it! I want it! Now! Now! Nowwwww! Yes, the multi-language chip will go very well inside the vault... between the miniature ARC and the EX-15 shellshock. Purrrrfect!

Crazy, hyper woman in the morning... you already planned out where to put the thing? Why am I even surprised...

Umm, Junsu, sweetie... you might want to go to the lavatory for this next part...

 

 

WHERE DID JUNSU SLEEP LAST NIGHT?
(depending on an earlier decision, click an option to continue)

 

 In the vault >> 

 

 In the bed >> 

 

 In the kitchen >> 

 

  In the hallway >> 

 

 < Start Over 

 

 

 

Reminder: Do not use the default  next >>  or  << previous  buttons. Use  continue >>  or  one of the choices given  above this line at the end of each segment. Keep track of your story path by bookmarking where you leave off. Subscribers will be notified when new story paths appear on their bookmarked page. All story paths will be updated simultaneously.