Interstellar Vault - Interactive Story
XSYKOTICA
INTERSTELLAR VAULT
INTERSTELLAR VAULT

 

Through

 

While Junsu swerves around a few large scraps of metal the size of his bed, he notices an overgrown asteroid worm eyeing his spaceship from outside the debris field.

Oh, just think...we could have been worm food if you had chosen to go around instead of through.

It was a smart choice, sweetie. Not getting us killed by that hideous piece of lard.

"You two suddenly decide to rejoin me now after being absent for an hour?" Not that he minds their absence... that much. Oh, is he lonely without the bickering couple? Hmm... perhaps...

Did you miss us? We went to do a short, make-up 'woohoo.'

Actually, Lingling, it was a series of make-up 'woohoo.'

Junsu dear, would you like to hear all about our series of woohoo-ing?

What? What in the universe? This shameless, abrasive, overly aggressive woman... no cure. No cure for her sickness. "Please, please spare me the details." The least they can both do for him now is keep the rated-M aspect of their relationship a secret. He cannot risk awakening the twelve lewd monsters sleeping between his thighs. Troublemakers. Wild and out of control. Always exciting him in the wrong place, at the wrong time.

 

Reminder: Do not use the default  next >>  or  << previous  buttons. Use  continue >>  or  one of the choices given  above this line at the end of each segment. Keep track of your story path by bookmarking where you leave off. Subscribers will be notified when new story paths appear on their bookmarked page. All story paths will be updated simultaneously.