Interstellar Vault - Interactive Story
XSYKOTICA
INTERSTELLAR VAULT
INTERSTELLAR VAULT

 

In the kitchen

 

After a little clean up, Junsu heads out from the lavatory, leaving the dead body to chill by itself. He strolls pass the hallway, through the living room, and enters the kitchen area where a Russian Blue cat is waiting patiently for his arrival.

The cat barks a greeting from where it is sitting... on the countertop.

"Are you playing Pluto, this morning, Jiji? But... how'd you manage to climb up here with Pluto's mindset?" He stretches out his hand to scratch the cat under his little chin... because Pluto, the French bulldog, likes being scratched under the chin.

Like his owner, Jiji has multiple characters living in his head. Though, not nearly as many. His brain is not complex enough to store three hundred and six voices. A mere thirty-six is quite enough.

"Want to come back down to Earth?" He asks the dark gray cat.

Jiji wiggles his noses and rolls over to play dead.

"I'll take that as a yes." Junsu picks up the cat and carries him over to the empty cat dish. At the sight of the empty dish, Junsu starts to wonder. Will Jiji turn into one of his cat sisters, Nini and Meow Meow, if milk is given to him? "Would you still want your milk as Pluto?" He drops the cat and crosses the kitchen area to stand facing a wall of morgue looking refrigerators. With a touch of a button, one of the compartments releases a hiss before ejecting to reveal a tray of beverages ranging from pigeon's blood to cow's milk.

Junsu grabs a container with disproportionate dimensions and presses the button again to close the beverage compartment. The morgue-like walls hum a little morbid tune before the tray slides back in and locks.

 

 

WITH THE MILK CANISTER IN HIS HAND, WHAT WILL JUNSU DO?
(click an option to continue)

 

 

 Pour some for Jiji >> 

 

 Drink it directly >> 

 

 Pour it out into a glass >> 

 

< Start Over 

 

 

Reminder: Do not use the default  next >>  or  << previous  buttons. Use  continue >>  or  one of the choices given  above this line at the end of each segment. Keep track of your story path by bookmarking where you leave off. Subscribers will be notified when new story paths appear on their bookmarked page. All story paths will be updated simultaneously.