Interstellar Vault - Interactive Story
XSYKOTICA
Interstellar Vault
Interstellar Vault

 

Last night, in bed

 

Upon entering the lavatory, a dead body, chilling out in the bathtub, greets him. An extremely battered looking woman. Her semi-wet hair is in a tangle on top of her head. Her arms and legs are in no better a condition, twisted at seemingly impossible angles. Poor thing. It must have been a pain being alive.

Jaejae!

What?

You did it again! Dragging home a bloody dead body while it is still in one whole piece... And you dumped it in our shared lavatory. This is sacred holy grounds... SACRED HOLY GROUNDS!

Hear me out. I had planned to chop it up in well measured portions early yesterday evening, but you distracted me... with all your lengthy talks of new security breaching techniques and the likes.

So unsanitary... so unsanitary! The odor. The bacteria. They will definitely cling on to my lovely art collection outside. Get rid of it... GET RID OF IT!

With three hundred and six voices in his head... he has plenty of ideas. Junsu crosses over to the bathtub, but before he can transform idea into action, the dead body grabs him by the neck.

Oh. The is not dead yet. He needs to fix this, but first...

 


 

WHAT DOES JUNSU'S HAND(S) REACH FOR?
(click an option to continue)

 

 Towel >> 

 

 Toothbrush >> 

 

 Razor blade >> 

 

 < Start Over 

 

 

 

Reminder: Do not use the default  next >>  or  << previous  buttons. Use  continue >>  or  one of the choices given  above this line at the end of each segment. Keep track of your story path by bookmarking where you leave off. Subscribers will be notified when new story paths appear on their bookmarked page. All story paths will be updated simultaneously.