Interstellar Vault - Interactive Story
XSYKOTICA
Interstellar Vault
Interstellar Vault

 

In the lavatory

 

No gasp. No scream. The wounds inflicted by Junsu's hands bleed out instantly. What is left is one very, very dead . There is no doubt in Junsu's mind. The woman deserves it... for wrapping her dirty fingers around his neck.

You should refrain from dragging them back home in one piece... I mean it. This mess would not have happened otherwise.

How am I to know the would still be alive and kicking? She was quite dead yesterday. Quite dead!

Before or after you dragged her on to sacred holy grounds? SACRED HOLY GROUNDS, Jaejae! Our shared lavatory!

Junsu wipes his hands on the towel and proceeds in emptying his heavy bladder... with the married couple still yelling at one another. Their love is extra strong today... extra strong.

 

 

 Continue >> 

 

 < Start Over 

 

 

 

Reminder: Do not use the default  next >>  or  << previous  buttons. Use  continue >>  or  one of the choices given  above this line at the end of each segment. Keep track of your story path by bookmarking where you leave off. Subscribers will be notified when new story paths appear on their bookmarked page. All story paths will be updated simultaneously.