Interstellar Vault - Interactive Story
XSYKOTICA
Interstellar Vault
Interstellar Vault

 

In the middle of the night...

 

In the middle of the night, Kim Junsu's sleep takes a premature flight. With heart still beating secret Morse codes... with clock still ticking against dreamless reality, he wakes.

Someone must be trying to steal my precious collection. Quick. Go check.

You are extremely paranoid, Lingling. How do we ever put up with all your crap?

You should be accustomed to all my needs by now, love. After being married to me for how long?

I have found you to be an obsessive, compulsive, possessive, abrasive, overly aggressive woman.

And all those other delicious 'sive' ending words you can think of. Yet, you still ended up marrying me... like a stupid, stupid fool.

And I have since paid the ultimate price... to regret it every single day of my life.

Oh, have you now, Jaejae? And here, I thought such petty feelings were far out of your reach.

Junsu lifts the light covers and removes himself from the temperature regulated cot. Without him, the cot is empty. To satisfy his will, her will, their will, his body moves accordingly. Pass stolen works of art. Pass trophy jars of pickled human remains. Finally, to stop a safe distance away from an onyx vault. Two arm's length away. Not a step closer. Not a step further.

Go back to bed, Junsu. We should go on strike once in a while. Agreed? Just to see how she fares. 

You dare?! I will make your very existence a living hellahellhell!

The truth of reality. Being stuck with you. It already is, sweetheart.

His mind is a raging warzone. The married couple, Kim Jaejoong and Wang Xinling. Inconsiderate of time and place, they are constantly battling it out in his head. And in the end, he is always left with a difficult choice. To anger one, the other, or both. There is no peace to be had. None whatsoever.


 

WHAT WILL JUNSU CHOOSE TO DO?
(click an option to continue)

 

 Proceed to the vault >> 

 

 Return to bed >> 

 

 Call an exorcist >> 

 

 

 

Reminder: Do not use the default  next >>  or  << previous  buttons. Use  continue >>  or  one of the choices given  above this line at the end of each segment. Keep track of your story path by bookmarking where you leave off. Subscribers will be notified when new story paths appear on their bookmarked page. All story paths will be updated simultaneously.