Interstellar Vault - Interactive Story
XSYKOTICA
Interstellar Vault
Interstellar Vault

 

Pilot

 

Up ahead is a massive debris field left behind by last night's electric gas storm. I saw it on the news while you were flipping through the channels.

"That's great to know, Junki. That's great to know..." Just more useless information he can do without. "Can we avoid entering the field?"

Well, yes, but...

"But, what?" What now?

From an experienced pilot's point of view, mine, navigating through the debris field is the better option here when factoring in: time of day, magnetic fluctuations, gravitational pulls from high-mass stations nearby, and the current density of—

"Okay... I get it... I get it... you want more control over my body..."

Well, yes, naturally, it is required... if you wish to remain in one whole piece when we emerge on the other side. Do you wish to remain in one whole piece?

Yes, preferably. With extreme caution, Junsu grants Junki ninety percent control over his bodily functions. He is weary. Extremely weary of this seemingly sane pilot. "You aren't going rogue on me this time, are you? I can very well remember the last time I gave you this much control..." The memory is still vivid. Most disturbingly so.

I apologize again. I had a few drinks with the cannibal boys. I admit, as a result, my judgment was slightly impaired.

"Slightly?! What do you mean by slightly?! You nearly got us all eaten by an overgrown asteroid worm, you crazy bastard!"

I am sober. One hundred percent sober this time around. I promise to maneuver the debris field in the safest fashion.

 

DOES JUNSU BELIEVE THE SEEMINGLY SANE PILOT?
(click an option to continue)

 

 Yes >> 

 

 No >> 

 

 < Start Over 

 

 

 

Reminder: Do not use the default  next >>  or  << previous  buttons. Use  continue >>  or  one of the choices given  above this line at the end of each segment. Keep track of your story path by bookmarking where you leave off. Subscribers will be notified when new story paths appear on their bookmarked page. All story paths will be updated simultaneously.