Interstellar Vault - Interactive Story
XSYKOTICA
Interstellar Vault
Interstellar Vault

 

Good morning, Junsu

 

It is four-thirty in the morning. A series of grisly moans startles him... yet again. He looks around to find himself... quite alone... with the voices rambling on all at once in some far off corner of his mind. 

It's four-thirty already. Time to get up, lazy !

The high, squeaky voice, outshining the rest, does not belong to Xinling... nor does it belong to her regret-vulnerable husband, Jaejoong. It is either... Sunmi or Sunah... one of six twin pairs living in his head. They seem to enjoy waking him up in this fashion, his reliable internal alarm clock(s).

He has no complaints about them. None whatsoever. After all, they rarely cause an unplanned disturbance. Four-thirty is their set time to 'play.' And then... right back to sleep, they go.

Before making his way into the living room, Junsu bangs his head a few times. It is, somewhat of, a morning ritual. Quite frequently, he forgets about it all, that is, until he finds himself standing in the middle of the living room with a mild concussion. He grabs the nearby phone and calls in sick again. As the call ends, with the company answering machine telling him to take his time, the television set flickers on. The moving images flash rapidly from one scene to the next. He cannot seem to make up his mind. What should he be watching? The moving images continue to change until...

 

 

WHICH TV CHANNEL DOES JUNSU'S MIND LINGER ON?
(click an option to continue)

 

 A talk show >> 

 

 A Korean drama >> 

 

  Breaking news >> 

 

 < Start Over 

 

 

 

Reminder: Do not use the default  next >>  or  << previous  buttons. Use  continue >>  or  one of the choices given  above this line at the end of each segment. Keep track of your story path by bookmarking where you leave off. Subscribers will be notified when new story paths appear on their bookmarked page. All story paths will be updated simultaneously.