Interstellar Vault - Interactive Story
XSYKOTICA
Interstellar Vault
Interstellar Vault

 

In the kitchen

 

After Junsu relieves his heavy bladder, he heads on out to the kitchen area, leaving the dead body to continue its process of decay in the bathtub... yes, the one hastily covered up by a white shower curtain. He is planning to pour himself a cold glass of milk... not because Jaejoong told him to, but because he likes milk. Milk does the body good. It helps regulate the firing of synapses in his cells... allowing him to walk through walls at will without falling through the floor.

Moving on to the kitchen area. The kitchen does not look like a kitchen. It looks more like a personal morgue. Definitely... definitely. So... are there dead bodies stored within the graphene walls? Possibly. Does that mean Junsu eat humans? Sure. Sure, he does... but only on rare occasions when the three cannibals in his head, whom he frequently refers to as MBLAQ (Man-eating Boys Lacking Agreeable Qualities), combine their strength to overpower him. There used to be two other members of MBLAQ, but they have since relinquished their man-eating ways when they started hooking up with the other personas in his head. Joon with Ahsung and Thunder with his sister, respectively.

With the press of a button, one of the compartments in the wall clicks open and slides out, revealing a tray of beverages ranging from pig's blood to goat's milk.

Junsu selects a container with disproportionate dimensions and presses the button again to close the beverage compartment. The graphene walls hum a little cheery tune before the tray slides back in and locks.

With a few taps of his feet, a tall, cylindrical glass shoots up through a clear pipe poking out from the floor. He catches the glass in mid-air, flips it one hundred and eighty degrees, and places it gently on the counter... all in one flowing motion.

After sliding off the milk lid, Junsu pours the white liquid into the glass.

Do not drink it, sweetie.

Ignore her, Junsu. She is just mad. Drink the milk and it will make her feel better.

I am telling you... do not drink it.

Are you going to bend to her wishes every single time? You are already forced into checking up on her treasures three times a night... and now this, too?

 

DOES JUNSU DRINK THE MILK?
(click an option to continue)

 

 Yes >> 

 

 No >> 

 

 < Start Over 

 

 

 

Reminder: Do not use the default  next >>  or  << previous  buttons. Use  continue >>  or  one of the choices given  above this line at the end of each segment. Keep track of your story path by bookmarking where you leave off. Subscribers will be notified when new story paths appear on their bookmarked page. All story paths will be updated simultaneously.