Three years later.....

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KYUNGSOO'S POV

 

3 years later……..

 

“Kyungsoo, can you make it fast? It’s so hot!” Eunji said irritated. “Yah, Kim Junmyeon. Give me the umbrella.”

 

“Ah, wae? Man should be the one holding the umbrella.” Junmyeon insist.

 

“You think I care for that this time? Look! The sunlight still touches my face and there you are being covered at all!” Eunji shout to Junmyeon. So he got no choice but to give it to her.

 

So that becomes a problem for me, “Yah! I’ve started that umbrella with Junmyeon already! Give it back, Eunji!” I yelled to them.

 

 “Can’t you just pretend he’s the one holding it? It’s really damn hot!” Eunji yelled back.

 

So I have nothing to do but to just follow her command. Well, no one can resist Eunji especially when she’s irritated and mad.

 

Good thing I’m almost done with the sketch of umbrella. If only they’re not my friends I won’t accept their offer to draw them together in the park.

 

After 30 minutes I’m finally done with the sketch.

 

“WAA! SO PRETTY!” Eunji complimented. “You’re really the best, Kyungsoo!”

 

“Yah. How much is your talent fee?” Junmyeon asked me.

 

“Yah. Am I asking for a talent fee?”

 

“Kidding. What do you want? We’re going to buy some drinks.”

 

“Water.”

 

Then I leave them. I walk around the park with my camera. Beside in drawing I am also interested in photography. I took photos of places, nature and most especially kids.

 

Just then a kid catches my eye.

 

 “Appa!”

 

She is happily running to get to his Dad. I took that chance to capture every move she take until she gets to her Dad. Which make me a bit shocked.

 

His Dad looks exactly like Chanyeol…or was it him?

 

Then I heard a familiar voice from my back, “Sarang-ah!”

 

Chanyeol then turn his head and bring the kid down, then she run in my direction. Just then I turn my look at my back and there I saw her smiling sweetly.

 

“Wiseong.” I whispered to myself.

 

Wiseong saw me and her smile slowly fades.

 

My eyes were stuck at her, then I suddenly heard a soft voice calling me…

 

“Appa?”

 

I looked down beside and saw the kid looking at me, “Appa!!” She then hugged me.

 

I took a glance at Wiseong and her smile is back, even more sweet this time.

 

“Eomma! My real dad is him, right? He looks exactly the picture!” She shouted as she is still hugging me. I saw Wiseong nod. “Here.” The kid took off her necklace, she opened the heart pendant and showed me the picture. A picture of me and Wiseong. That’s when the time I carried her hugged her so tight.

 

Wiseong and I took the chance to talk with each other. We asked Chanyeol to look for Sarang for a while. Then we walk around the park.

 

“Thank you for keeping your promise. I am so happy that she recogniz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter