The Best Friend

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We’re done having our lunch and we’re walking now to the bus stop. “C’mon let me just drive you home.” He’s been trying to insist but I refused.

 

“It’s okay. Don’t mind me.” I answered.

 

“I don’t really mind you but you’re carrying the baby. What if something happen?” He said so serious and I almost wanted to hit him because of those first five words he just said. Like hello, I don’t care about you too!

 

“Don’t you have a class? Why are you still with me?” I already told him to go on his school but he still keep following and walking beside me.

 

“You don’t want me to drive you home so at least sending you at the bus stop are enough for me.” I swear this guy is annoying sometimes with his words, tho it’s still our second day meeting each other, but when he says those kind of words….I can say he’s..okay.

 

I still rolled my eyes because he’s already being so protective. “I can handle everything, it isn’t formed yet, I can handle it.”

 

“What ‘it’?” He asked with a furrowed eyes.

 

“This.” I pointed my stomach.

 

“He or she is not a thing for you to call him or her ‘it’. Baby, call it baby, you’re baby, our baby.” Hearing those words from him feels like he just hit me with a hammer in my head and in my heart. Am I that rude? Because I can’t still accept the fact?

 

“You go now. Here’s the bus.” As soon as the bus stopped, I entered quickly and didn’t wait for him to talk anymore.

 

As soon as I arrived home, I straightly went to my room and lie in my bed and stare at the ceiling. Since the time I took a seat at the bus all I think was his words, “our baby” I really don’t know why but those last two words made me smile so sweet and wide. Is he really accepting it? He looks he really cares for it. What about me? When will be the time I’m going to accept everything?

 

I’m back at myself when I heard my phone beeps, and it’s a message from him.

 

From: !!!!!

Arrived home safe and sound?

 

I still didn’t want to finally write his name on my contacts. I made it on a five exclamation points because every time I think of him, I wanna explode because I also think of what happened.

 

“Yeah.”

 

I replied to him. And he’s so fast, he replied right away.

 

“Good, please have a rest.”

 

I just rolled my eyes. I didn’t bother to reply to him anymore but then there’s a message again from him.

 

“I’m asking you to have a rest not because of you but because of the baby.”

 

Argh! Duh! I know! Why he always said it, “not because of you but for the baby” “not for you but for the baby”.

 

*ding dong*

 

Just when I heard a buzz, maybe it’s Eunji because I already told her everything but through message. And I dare you, she’s crying now and she’ll scold me. I open the door and…

 

“Waaaaaaaaa, Wiseong-ah!” She hugged me so tight while crying. See? She then let go off the hug and started to scold me. “What did you do?! What will happen to you now?! Aish, you’re so stupid! Why you let it happened? Wiseong-ah!!!” I can’t help myself but to just chuckle because she’s crying so ugly and she scold too much. “Wae! Why are you still chuckling? Aren’t you worried?” She asked again.

 

“Calm down first. And s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter