It Happened

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Rise and shine.” I said to myself as I got awaken by the sun ray that comes to a slightly open window glass. I smiled as I can see the view of the ocean from my bed. “O-ocean?” I asked to myself so shocked. I remember I can’t see ocean from my hotel room. Then I started to roam my eyes inside the room. This isn’t my room. Where am I?

 

Then suddenly there’s something that moves in the bed. I stopped roaming and look beside me and I saw a man’s head. A MAN’S HEAD? After seeing his head my eyes started to become bigger and bigger and it’s slowly appearing the face of that man….sleeping.

 

WHO THE HELL IS HE? I asked inside and just when I noticed myself underneath the blanket and I am ? My eyes bulged, as well as my heart and all of internal organs. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” I screamed so loud upon looking at my body. And that’s when the man who’s tightly sleeping wakens up and yelled at me.

 

“YAH!” He yelled as he scratching his sleepy eyes.

 

“YAH! NUGU-YAH! NUGU-YAH!!!!!” I asked screaming while patting him but he covered his face by a pillow. “WHAT HAPPENED! DID SOMETHING HAPPENED?! YAH, ANSWER ME! WHAT HAPPENED!”

 

“Stop!” He said with authority but I still didn’t stop and continue what I am doing. “I said stop!” He stopped me hitting him with both of my hands by holding them.

 

“Let go.” I said with gritted teeth. Because the blanket that covers my body is slowly falling down.  I think he notices it because he look down. So right after he let go I hold the blanket tight.

 

We became silence for like about 5 minutes. And those 5 minutes that has passed all I think was…

 

WHAT HAPPENED?

 

WHY AM I HERE?

 

WHO IS HE?

 

WHY AM I ?

 

IS HE TOO?

 

OMG, WHAT IF WE DID THAT ‘THING’?

 

I’M DEAD.

 

“Yah.” I mouthed and looked at him and he also looked at me. “Are you ?” I asked. What? I’m curious if he is…cos if he is, that means…. Something really happened. He didn’t react at all rather he just looked under the blanket and he nodded. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” I started to screamed again and it’s louder this time. I can feel warm tears falling from my eyes. I am crying now. “Huhuhu! What did you do? What have we done?” I asked crying.

 

“Hey..don’t cry.” He said like he’s trying to comfort me. He almost tried to pat my shoulder but I back away. “Sorry but..” He continued but stopped for a while, “…I think we did it.” He said with a frown. And that’s when my tears fall even faster. I’m crying so hard now.  But I cry more when I suddenly remember what just happe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter