Eyes tells the truth.

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After knowing Kyungsoo likes me, tho I haven’t confirmed it yet, I noticed myself acting awkward again to Kyungsoo. Like everytime he will stare and look at me, I look away as soon as I can. I can stare and look back at him, but not too long. And when there’s some skin ship, I back away slowly cos I’m feeling something weird. I don’t know if he has noticed that behavior of mine, he still acts normal.

 

I always think of confronting him about it every time I have the chance but it feels like there’s something inside my mouth that pulls my tongue in and cause me to not talk and ask. Just like now, we are both left by Eunji and boys, like they planned it, for us to have a ‘private’ time.

 

“By the way, have you tried going to health center and do a check up?” He asked.

 

How many months I am pregnant actually? Two?

 

I shook my head saying no.

 

“After our exam, we’ll go to the hospital and have a check up.” I just smile at him and nod, he did the same.

 

After that, no one dares to speak. We are always like this, we never talk too long while laughing out loud, like I do with others, only him. I wonder why?

Just then I thought this is the right time to confront him and rest myself from thinking if it’s true or not. And if not, then good, we can be friends… just friend. But if yes…….. I don’t know, actually.

 

“Do Kyungsoo…” He looked at me, “Do--”

 

“Wiseong-ah, why are you calling me with my full name since last week?” He interrupts me asking that which he must not.

 

“Why? Is there something wrong?” I asked back. Does he remember Jess?

 

“Nothing, it’s just so sudden… and I’m not used to it.”

 

“But do you like it?”

 

He nod and smile, “Right now, yes.”

 

I feel so happy when he said yes, not because he might thought of Jess being the one who always do it but because he likes it. But what does ‘right now’ means tho?

 

“So I can call you in your full name now?” I asked with a wide smile.

 

“It’s up to you, where you are comfortable at.”

 

That’s just then I realized I didn’t feel the awkwardness when he’s looking at me and smiling, while I am doing the same. Maybe that’s how things work? If both are feeling the same way, nothing’s matter anymore?

 

“Wiseong!”

 

Kyungsoo and I got startled because of Eunji’s sudden shout. She looks tense and nervous.

 

“Your mom is here!”

 

“What? Why?” I asked confused, feeling nervous too.

 

I stoop up right away to look for mom, they followed me. I saw mom entering my adviser’s room. I tried to stop her but she acts like she doesn’t know me, like she doesn’t saw me.

 

OMG. Does she know about it already????

 

 

After an hour of waiting, mom and our teacher came out from the room. Miss Reina is looking so worried while mom is looking so mad and a bit of worried. This is bad.

 

“Wiseong, go home now. With me.” She started to walk while I am still standing with my knees trembling. Why am I so scared so sudden? “I said now!” Her loud voice caught all the students attention in the hallway. I followed her as soon as she started to walk.

 

Sitting beside her in the car feels like I am stuck on the rollercoaster that doesn’t m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter