"Baby"

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We both checked out the hotel and went to the nearest coffee shop. I left my best friend Eunji at the hotel, I just told her that I need more time to be alone but she didn’t know I already checked out. I am still not okay even though he already said to me he’ll take the responsibility if ever I got pregnant. I feel like I don’t want to live anymore. I feel like I am so tired of everything.

 

“Here.” I lend a note, I slide it to the table. ”Write your full name, phone number, address, your parents full name, your school, your friends number. Everything that’s something connected to you.” I said straight, no pause.

 

“Bwoya?” He exclaimed. I glared at him.

 

“Just do it.” I commanded and without any words but with a WTF expression, he started to write. After writing all of them I took the note and put it on my bag and stand up. “I’ll go to the hospital next week. I will just call you if it’s positive.“ I’m about to leave when he stopped me.

 

“Wait, what if it’s negative?” He asked. What made him asked that question? I didn’t turn anymore and just answered him facing my back.

 

“Then pretend we didn’t meet, we didn’t make it. That’s just it.” After that, I left him. I heard him asking for my name but I didn’t bother to tell him anymore. He’ll know it if I call him next week and if not then it would be the best, so he can forget me easily, and what happened to us.

 

I took the bus going….home? I don’t want to go home. If before home is the best place for me, now it’s the worst. You can’t call a home a “home” if it doesn’t consist of a family, of love. So I just went to my condo. My mother gave me this as my debut gift. I never went there since the day she gave me the keys. Because before, I don’t want to leave our house, because it feels so ‘home’, so loved. Even my best friend doesn’t know about this, but I’m going to tell it soon because she still can figure out everything that’s happening to me. I’ll tell her next week what happened last night, whether the result is positive or negative.

 

We’re best friends. She had the right to know it and besides, she’s the only person I can call a ‘family’ right now.

 

*Tooot toot tooooot*

 

Fudge this man! Why is he not answering my call! I’m calling him since 10 in the morning after I went to hospital and now it’s 12 in the afternoon. He’s a student, yes, but can’t he excuse for a while to answer my call?! I’m so annoyed and angry and problematic right now. I am pregnant, the doctor confirmed it, and the pregnancy test confirmed it. What to do with my life now? I am not ready. Not ready at all!

 

I dialed his number again and finally he answers it, “Yeobose---“

 

“Yah!” I yelled.

 

“Calm down. What?” He said..irritated? Wow, he has the guts to be irritate when it should be me supposed to be.

 

“What what? Didn’t I tell I’ll call you if…” I suddenly stopped. I still can’t get the fact that I am carrying a baby in my stomach.

 

“So you are?” He asked. I can’t answer. I don’t know why. I am a talkative person, but in times like this…I’m speechless, can’t talk a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter