The Revelation

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Take care on your way to school. I don’t want something bad happens to the baby.”

 

I got a message from him early in the morning. He’s so sweet to that ‘baby’. He made me rolled my eyes. Like always. I’m on my way to the bus stop when I received another message again from him. I already told him last night that I am going to school and he said, “Good girl.” Good girl his .

 

“Let’s eat lunch together.”

 

That made me rolls my eyes again. Then he messaged me again and this time it’s 5 messages.

 

“Same restaurant. I’ll pick you up.”

 

“I don’t know your school. Where am I going to pick you?”

 

“Let’s just meet on the same park, then?”

 

“No, maybe that’s too far from your school.”

 

“Okay, I’ll just eat on my own. You too but be sure you’re eating a healthy foods.”

 

Seriously? He wasted his time sending those messages but end up eating lunch alone? I don’t want to spend my money. I don’t have many because from now on I’ll not ask and depend on my parent’s support. I can do it on my own. So I called him.

 

“Good morning!” He greeted me as soon as he answered my call.

 

“Let’s eat together. Your treat. I’ll send you the name of my school later. Bye.” Then I hang up. I waited for five minutes until the bus came and in just 10 minutes I arrived at school. I got down from the bus and started to stare at my school. I stand at the big front gate deciding if I go or not.

 

“I…don’t think I can.” I mumbled to myself. It’s like I got a trauma from school which is none. I’m so scared to enter because..you know. I breathed heavily and sigh heavily.. “You can’t but still you must.” Then I started to walk and enter. All throughout I walked with a bowed head, and before I always walk with my chin up. And I can see people are staring at me. Did they know about it already? Cos if yes…I’m so dead.

 

“Wiseong?” Then sudden I heard a voice and I saw a pair of feet with a black shoes with hills. And this shoes is familiar to me. That’s when I looked up and smiled at her. “What’s with you? Where’s the ‘chin-up’ lady?” She asked with a grin while rolling some of her hair.

 

“Right in front of you, Yura.” I answered her the way I talked to her like the same way. Yura is my best rivalry. Of everything. Even to Cha—to that stupid first love of mine.

 

“I see. Okay, nice seeing you after a more than of absences. Did you got sick, sweety?” I almost want to puke hearing her speaking with her ‘so sweet’ voice like what others said. A dinosaurs ‘rawr’ is much sweeter than hers.

 

“No. I just thought that…you need a rest so you can at least live your life peacefully even in just a week.” I gave her my sweetest smile and looked at my watch, “Oh…I’m late. Gotta go, nice seeing you again, Yura. Have a nice day~” I leave her cussing words. Haha. Yura, you can’t defeat me. When will you going to accept it? Haaays.

 

But as soon I got to my room, my usual gesture earlier is back because all of my students are looking at me like I am the most wanted criminal in the world. ‘Wa-wae…waeyo?” I asked to them stuttering because I feel so nervous.

 

“Wiseong-aaaaaaah~” My eyes widen when all of them started to come with me with an open arms and hugged me so tight.

 

“We missed you!”

 

“Where have you been?”

 

“Are you okay?”

 

“Did you got sick?”

 

“Hey speak up.”

 

Those are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter