Fireworks Display

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah! Why you skipped your class?!” Eunji is now scolding me thru the phone. In my whole school life, it’s my first time to skipped, well I absent sometimes but skipping is not my style. Just now, earlier.

 

“I’m avoiding something.” I answered.

 

“Avoiding? To what?”

 

“Nothing. I need to sleep now. By—“

 

“Wait!” I’m about to hang up. “It’s still early. Have you eaten your dinner? Oh I forgot to bring you, wait I’ll or—“

 

“I’m not hungry. It’s okay.” Then I hung up. I’m such a liar. I am hungry. I don’t know how to cook. Well I didn’t bother to learn how to cook because I am a dependent person. And it hasn’t been a problem for me before because I have my parents and our maids.

 

But that was BEFORE. Now, it’s my problem. Eunji as always brings me healthy food here. Foods that are cooked by her mom, and sometimes she order some. Well she also knows I don’t have much money, because I already decided to live separately with my parents, since they also decided to separate. Just to be fair. And up until now, they still don’t know my situation. All they just know is I’m living a happy and free life here in my condo. They also think that I already accepted their decision which is not. NO. They also think that my card still have enough money, well yes, for now it is still enough.

 

I was cut off by my thoughts when I heard my stomach growl again. I’m really hungry. I took my phone and called someone.

 

“Hello, can I order 1 small box of pizza and small bucket of chicken.”

 

“Okay. Thanks.”

 

I ordered what I like to eat now. Hehe it’ll just now, okay. Ten minutes later, the doorbell rang. Wow, their service is so fast?

 

I opened the door, “He--- What are you doing here????“

 

“Special delivery?” He gave me a ‘Hehe’ face while raising his both hands with a black plastic bag.

 

“Miss Wiseong?” Then someone at his back talked holding a box of pizza and a bucket of chicken. “Your order ma’am.”

 

----

“How did you know my place?” I asked him after letting him in.

 

“Eunji called me to bring you foods.” He put the plastic bags on the table at the living room and sits at the couch. How did Eunji know his phone numbe--- oh I used her phone to send a message to Kyungsoo before.

 

“Well you see I already have. You can go---“ He cut me by taking the pizza and chicken out of my hands and replace the 2 plastic bags to my hands.

 

“That’s not a healthy food. Have you forgotten you’re pregnant?” He scolded in so serious way.

 

“It’s still okay. It’s not yet a month old.” I said and put down the plastic bags and went to the table to grab the pizza but he stopped me by pulling my hand.

 

“It doesn’t matter!” My eyes widen… did he just yell at me? I shut. I can’t speak. He looks really mad?

 

My eyes are still wide out of shock until he started to speak again after realizing what he just did. He let go of my hand and sit at the couch and run his fingers to his hair out of… frustration? “Sorry.” He said in a soft voice.

 

“A-are you okay?” I tried so hard to act normal, cos I am still in a shock situation. Mad Kyungsoo is scary. Unlike earlier in the school, it’s a calm madness for him but now… I don’t know how to describe but it’s like he’s not he. Do you… get it?

 

“Yes, I’ll go now. Eat the healthy food.” He stood up and went to the door and left me.

 

There’s a part of me that just let him go but there’s the big part of me telling me to follow him and ask what’s wrong cos I feel like he has a problem.

 

“Kyungsoo!” So I followed him. Ugh. The elevator is about to close but I stopped it with my hand.

 

“Wiseong..” He mumbled out of shock. He didn’t might expect me to do this. I grab his hand and I let him in in my condo again, at the kitchen-dining room. I went to the living room to get the plastic bags he brings and place them at the table.

 

“You bring a lot. I can’t eat them all.” I said as I prepare the foods. He just watch me, he didn’t talk at all since the time I take him here. “Now eat.” I commanded and started eating. Waaaa, this is delicious! Healthy and delicious! “Where did you order this?” I asked him while looking at the other dishes.

 

“It’s not good?” He asked with his (I don’t know if it’s usual) widen eyes. I smiled and shook my head while chewing. “Eomma cooked them.” I almost choked because of what he said. He noticed so he gets me water right away. “Are you okay?” I just nod with a ‘hehe’ face because… waa, his mom cooked this. Daebak!

 

“Tell her she cooked well. It’s delicious.” I favored and he nod. Hmmmn, there’s really something wrong with him. “Can I ask you a favor?” He just nod again as a response. “There’s a fireworks display later at the building across the river near this building. Mind to join me and watch it?”

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter