Two Jellies

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Cos the more I see you, the more I remember how you left me hanging with pain.”

 

I thought even just in a bit he would feel hurt and shock, but he just smiled, his genuine smile that makes his dimple out.

 

“That’s why I came back.” He mouthed. “I will cover the pain I caused.”

 

I just smirked. “You think that’s easy?”

 

“Of course not. I don’t mind how hard it is, I don’t mind how long it’ll take. All that I want now is to start over again with you.” He looks determined and at the same time frustrated.

 

“You’re so funny.” I told him. He slightly bends his head out of curiosity, his eyebrows even twitched. “Why so sudden? Don’t tell me after months of being with your first love again made you realize how much you really love me? That the one you really love and care is me. Do you?”

 

He sighs, “Yes.”

 

I can’t help but to smirk because of the anger I have right now. I am angry because no matter how much I want him to come back, I can’t. Yeah, I still have feelings for him, the feelings I have for him is hard to forget and abandon, but here I am again feeling so worried.

 

I am worried because I want him to know about how I am right now but I’m scared that he might just leave me again after knowing it.

 

“Leave.”

 

I am telling him to leave but the truth is I am actually telling him to stay.

 

He sighed, “Fine. But I’ll be back.”

 

Two days have passed, Chanyeol didn’t show up. Two days have passed, there’s so many things happened. Yura started to screw me again, so as Mijoo. Mom and Dad are really over now. And Kyungsoo started to act cold and different with me that made me wonder… why? Few days ago it was me who acted cold to him but now it’s him. What in the world happened?

 

Now that I decided to act normal with him, to forget my worries about him, to just keep the secret me and her ex-girlfriend have, he acts like this.

 

“Baekhyun,” I called out his name who’s just sitting right next to me. “Don’t you feel cold?”

 

He twitched his eyebrows, “You okay? It’s so damn hot!” He said and wipes his sweat. We’re here at the field doing some activities together with the other blocks and it’s really hot. I am not allowed to join them because I’m pregnant.

 

I just asked him that expecting he also noticed how cold Kyungsoo act towards me.

 

“Pabo.” I hit his arm. “Kyungsoo.”

 

Just by telling his name he got what I am trying to say. He nods. “That man, he only acts like that if he’s jealous or he did something against his will or there’s something that bothers him. ”

 

Jealous? What and why in the world he would feel it?

 

Did something against his will? I don’t have any idea.

 

Something that bothers him? What could it be?

 

“Which of the three?” I asked Baekhyun again. But this talkative boy is not listening to me and is focus to someone.

 

Omo.

 

“Yah, you like Yura?” Right after asking him that he suddenly hit my arm. “Yah! That hurts!”

 

“Don’t say bad words!” He yelled and started to walk away.

 

He’s weird. He likes Yura?

 

Ugh no way?!

 

So Baekhyun left me here alone at the bleachers, he joined the other students in some activities. Actually just by watching them, their activities seem not that hard but those teachers are so exaggerate that they don’t allow me to join. Do they think watching them from a far is enjoying?

 

Kyungsoo got my attention when he runs in front of me and went to other blocks and join them. It feels nice and fun watching every move he take. He looks like a little kiddo playing with his hyung and noona. He’s just too….

 

My eyes widen as I realized what I am saying. Like… what? I even shook my head but when I look at him again I caught him looking at me too. We almost stared for a few seconds and I froze and……

 

And I felt something weird??

 

Good thing my phone ring so I managed to took away my eyes on him. “H-hello?”

 

“Hi! It’s me, Jess.”

 

“Oh…”

 

“Can we meet?”

 

Great. “Okay.”

 

Since I can’t join their activities, I sneaked out and meet her. We went to the same place we first met.

 

“So why do you want to meet me again? If it’s about your secret don’t worry I won’t tell it to him.” I said right away. Since it’s the only thing I know why we met again.

 

She smiled, “Thanks. But I am here to ask you a favor again.”

 

Her smiling face turns into a worried one.

 

“Help me bring back Kyungsoo by my side.” My eyes widen just like owl’s eyes. “I know you guys are dating but I love him.” Her eyes are starting to get blurred and watery.

 

Dating? If you only knew.

 

“Jess..”

 

“Please. I thought by letting him go and be with you is okay for me but I realized I can’t.”

 

"Then why not tell him you’re pregnant? I’m sure he’ll come back to you once he knows about it.”

 

“No!” I was startled by her yell. “I mean… I don’t want him to come back to me just because I am pregnant. I…. I want him to come back because he loves me, no other reasons.”

 

“I don’t get you. You seem so desperate to have him back but the only way to have him back is to tell him the truth.” Why is she so afraid to tell it?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter